It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Footage! Looks authentic!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

This will be my last post in this thread regarding Skinny Bob, because it is pointless and I am not trying to convince anyone... more than six years ago this was discussed thoroughly and I am still not convinced that the footage in question is fake, computer generated, hoax, or real. Until one of these "experts" takes the time (waste of it or not) to reproduce a convincing reenactment using the technology available at the time of it's release, I will remain undecided. In my silly opinion, after so many years, the person(s) responsible for this (think student portfolio or movie/game teaser) would have taken credit for their work. There are other possibilities, too- perhaps it is disinformation released by some government agency just to muddy the waters and see what kind of reaction they can get. My skin is pretty darn thick, so say what you will regarding my gullibility and inability to distinguish fact from fiction .

Lengthy discussion of Skinny Bob on ATS

And just because it makes sense that REAL aliens would recognize one of their own:

ET's Claim Skinny Bob is Authentic
edit on 8252016 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Not sure why my link failed but here it is again: ET's Claim Skinny Bob is Authentic
I believe the problem was with the length of the copied URL, so I used Google's shorten URL utility and apparently that resolved the issue. Or it was aliens.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

im with you on the skinny bob vid. darn tough one that.
i'm just as undecided as you but if it ever came out that it was authentic real deal alien entity
then i would not be shocked. them grey critters exist. why,how,where,other dimesion??

big questions. peace out.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wish god would msnifest an alien for me to talk to

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join