It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smuggled Fukushima seafood seized in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Qingdao customs of east China's Shandong province said Sunday that officers seized a gang that had smuggled more than 5,000 tonnes of sea food worth 230 million yuan (34.7 million USD), with some product said to be from Japan's radiation-affected Fukushima.

During an investigation earlier this year, Qingdao customs noticed the retail prices of some top seafood were obviously lower than normal prices. Then they found fish, scallops and king crabs allegedly imported from Japan, Russia and the US had been transported to Shandong from Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southwest China, making a long detour compared to the usual transport lines.

Using these clues, officers targeted a Shandong-based seafood import and export company that has several branches in China and the US. The company illegally transferred all its income to its overseas accounts and destroyed seafood orders at regular intervals.

Source

This story should be a wake-up call for those who are still eating fish from the Pacific Ocean.

The story linked to directly below comes to mind. I realize that fish from the Fukushima area is likely far more deadly than rice from the Fukushima area, but I wouldn't eat either.

Fukushima rice set to make first EU foray with debut in Britain

The story linked to below is very relevant to this thread.

TV: “Astronomical amounts of radiation” found in downtown Tokyo… Directly outside gov’t building — ‘Horrific’ readings where kids playing in Fukushima, ‘extreme’ levels found where food is grown for elementary school lunches

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Oh man and I just ate some sushi, too.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

That would seem to me that the Chinese are not on board with the depopulation agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I don't think most people are. They may adopt a narrative that supports it, but they are not maliciously seeking it. Sometimes conspiracy is an ugly ideology people subconsciously follow. Either way it's sad this is a topic. And it's also sad Japan has been subject to immense radiation more than most countries.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
I'm excited about Twin Peaks next year...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

It's a shame that this thread only has four flags.

The fact that they are still constantly polluting the ocean is bad enough, but the fact that mislabeled food that is most likely full of radioactive bioaccumulation is being sold to us right under our noses and not many people seem to care really frightens me.

I guess the Trump VS Hillary Charade is more important.

Thank you for posting, I would bet my left arm that other distributors are doing this too.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'd still rather eat rice and fish from Fukushima than live within 50 miles of a coal power plant...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bonsaihorn

I'd still rather eat rice and fish from Fukushima than live within 50 miles of a coal power plant...

Bon appetit mon ami

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

That would seem to me that the Chinese are not on board with the depopulation agenda.

You can keep blaming China. Depop Agenda is done by the Western Allies. China isn't stupid to depop itself and let white race to go in. Americans can only follow orders to invade China and not get rid of its own corruption. Look what happened to Native Americans. Even Russia isn't dumb enough to let them through. Russia is slavic race totally different. The White western empire is totally corrupt from beyond repair. All America has left is the militia waiting to budge on the gov. Everyone is waiting. Not even the Militia has access to Area51. What makes you think American army is helping you. We don't even have generals like Eisenhower anymore. We just have massive McArthur General who wants to conquer.
edit on 24-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join