It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

donald trump master troll

page: 1

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:22 AM
yep thats right it should surprise anyone that trump is the master liar liar pants on fire troll

eventhis article tells us what a troll drumpf trump is

In a crowded field, a new troll has established himself as the undisputed master of the art. To most people he’s repugnant, but to his peers he’s a formidable exemplar of a set of skills that have come to flourish in the era of online bile, useful only to those whose primary aim is destructive and reductive. He knows exactly the kind of incendiary comment that will bait his prey. And when the inevitable reaction comes, he basks in the reflected glory of his acolytes piling on, and turning a conversation into a battlefield. In so doing, he kills off any hope of a reasoned discussion, ensuring that name-calling, provocation and blatant hate take its place. This might not be good for the standards of public discourse, but it’s good for his ego – and it distracts from his ignorance.

so ina nutshell its like everything i been saying. his peers think hes awesome like the messiah and they cant have a reasoned discussion because lets face it the trumpbots are trolls to.

this below excerpt is so true

According to Chuck Dueck, a senior vice-president at, a company that manages the online presence for hundreds of companies and organizations, trolls fall into four different categories: those who deliberately practice harassment, those who enjoy being outrageous and causing havoc, those who love to argue, and those too stupid to know they are trolls. Dueck believes Trump is most like the second and third. “He has a long career of making outrageous statements designed to get attention,” Dueck says. “He now has the biggest stage to do it from. I believe he enjoys tossing out a statement and watching the reaction.”

Trolling works for Trump because it is fundamentally a manipulation of our emotions. “Trolling is crafted by people who believe it is their job to figure out exactly what people’s buttons are, then press those buttons,” says Jessamyn West, a veteran community manager who now works at the Internet Archives Open Library.

yep emotion troller and free puiblicity

Trump’s trolling is a high-impact, low-output strategy. A single tweet or comment can generate days worth of free publicity, and keep him the central character in the race. Like all skilled trolls, Trump has proven masterful at inspiring his followers to do the bulk of his dirty work. According to West, the best trolls enter a conversation, make a comment or two, set off a fight, and step back as other trolls emerge to sling punches. Trolls aren’t warriors, they’re instigators. They know how to imply something racist, hateful or misogynistic, blowing rhetorical dog whistles that bring out more blatantly offensive supporters while allowing themselves deniability. “There’s an art to this,” West says. “It’s like a flaming bag of dog # on someone’s doorstep.” Even if you know who likely put it there, it’s not as if you can dust it for prints.

so button pusher troll trump continues his giant laugh at the world. maybe he becomes pres and sells more merchandise and maybe he doesnt but his brand is everywhere welcome to the giant trolling worlkd od trump

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:32 AM
From the source:

Though a troll is commonly associated with mythical Norwegian creatures, online “trolling” actually derives its etymology from a fishing term, which describes a method of drawing multiple lines behind a boat at once. “What trolling used to mean was a behavior online where someone would leave a lot of lures to snare people, to entice them to get angry,” says Derek Powazek

Keep those lures a commin'!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
You said "even in this article..."

That's not an article, that's an opinion blog.

So let me ask you, do you find blogs with similar opinions as you, or do you let the author influence how you feel?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:37 AM
a reply to: lortl

It is true. Trump is a superior breed of troll. The fits and rages people go into is evidence of this.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

haha lol he makes me laugh the dumbing down of america

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:16 AM
Good I'm glad he's pushing Hillary camp's buttons and spreading the butthurt. The Hillary camp can't stand him and I love that about him right now. Basically anything opposite of Hillary and her corruption I'd vote for. If a trash can could run for president, I'd vote for it over Hillary at this point, because she's a lawless Pos.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:35 PM

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
a reply to: Konduit

does this have something to do with the topic at hand or does the trumpbot respond in pictures becauses its easier for theyre minds to understand

top topics