It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warnings, Listen to them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I somehow do not think so. Plus we pretty much had a one world currency before bankers had their ways, the shiny yellow stuff everyone use to base their currency upon. Perhaps in a perfect utopia we should have no currency at all. Maybe someday machines will do most of the work and provide us what we need to live free to pursue our happiness.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

You mean to say when you let go of irrational paranoia what remains is rational thought? Who woulda thunk~!

With all due respect, your lack of paranoia and or concern about the people behind the scenes pushing this agenda is downright irrational. I already asked that other guy to look into the trilateral commission and council on foreign relations another of my points he completely avoided.

They are not pushing for a one world government with your best interests in mind.

Is it that difficult to fathom?

An to top it off, you dismiss logical concerns as irrational paranoia.

You are a very interesting person

Embrace your enslavement and while you're at it research stockholm syndrome which seems to be very prevalent among some posters in this thread.

Good day all.
edit on 23-8-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: "asked" "guY"

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

This doesn't make sense. The existence of corruption and the fact that governments aren't perfect doesn't necessarily mean that a one world government would be overly corrupt.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I've always wondered. What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist? Does anyone know?

Nothing wrong with a NWO
But it depends on the nature of a proposed NWO

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

To create a dialog on this I will start by saying I am not religious so this isn't a revelations prophecy for my.

Also Ill add I 100% believe the NWO is real, that they have manipulated nations and provoked war and bloodshed to ahcieve their goals. Whether It is Luciferians, Zionists, Jesuits, Lizard people or just self important evil and greedy men.

These people want open borders and a one world everything, Police, Army, Currency, Laws, Religion etc...

This is setting us up for an Orwellian Dictatorship. No one will have guns, not legally anyway. America won't be allowed to keep their guns for example because that would'nt fit in with the world laws.

The internet will be controlled and monitered to ensure certain phrases, subjects and such are Illegal; Especially if they are against the system, In the same way they have monopolised most forms of MSM.

Police will have pretty much the same power as they do in America aswell as a more complete protection from the law.

Those apart of the one world Government that actually control and manipulate laws and policys will be above the law; Aswell as their corporate friends and bankers. So no different from today but it will probably be written within the many pages of law. No one at the top or in line with those at the top will ever be held accountable.

Just like with hitlers reign, Anyone considered un-neccessary or distastefull can be rounded up and killed. Waco as an example of the recent past.

Your standard of living, wages, work conditions, holiday, etc.. will be determined with the best interests of those in power so as to ensure the gap of wealth remains as large as possible.

The future Generations will be raised, milked and potentially slaughtered like cattle.

The fact these people incite wars, commit terrorism, encourage poverty, encourage control of speech and information, and have no interest whatsoever in the wellbeing of the people, the rights of the people, or the freedom and happiness of the people shows what kind of brainwashed nightmare it will be for those in generations to come.

Why you choose to be a slave I don't know but thats all we have done is take the first steps towards being cattle unable of critical thinking and unable to see past our two feet because of the propaganda and mundane responsibilities of the world being pushed on us whenever possible.

They want you to be poorer, so that you have to work harder and therefore cannot even comprehend thinking about the future, rebellions, injustices and corruption.

And the whole time they convince you all the above is fine and is good for you. What do you want them to tell you that its bat # crazy? That they are screwing you over and robbing you blind? That they are setting themselves up to be kings and have spent generation after generation to do so.

These people are not pleasant, they are not humane, they are not benevolent. They are twisted, war mongering, evil people with one goal in mind. Complete domination. Who do you think is going to be in charge of this new world Government? You think they have spent a couple hundred years working on this to hand it over to someone we choose?

Skull and bones, CFR, The Fed/ Central bank of england / IMF, Bilderberg etc.... These are your future leaders. They have sucked America dry and are working on other countries like the EU/UK/MEast

Prepear for chipping, for censorship, soft spoken voice over speakers telling you how everything is okay. Prepare for even more drugs and chemicals covertly input into your system to ensure a more docile population. Prepare for violent population culling that wont discriminate between good and evil.

Once a group of war mongering, secret society loving psycopaths control your world, anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
This is setting us up for an Orwellian Dictatorship.

You dove right into the stock CT version.

"They" sure do sound scary.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I've always wondered. What's so bad about a one world government/the NWO? Why is it supposedly bad for such a thing to exist? Does anyone know?

actually this has ben my question for a while...what if...
species from another planet have said to the human race that all humans must be united with each other and not be involved in war, or the mass killing of fellow humans, before they recognize us being mature and culturally advanced enough to handle meeting other species from other planets.....this would seem to be a logical step, especially to those aliens that have been monitoring us for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This sounds like some great dystopian fiction, but I see no signs in today's society that our world is going in the direction you highlight. It's just a bunch of random accusations and fears without any evidence to back them.

Also who is "they"?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

There's honestly literally nothing wrong with a one world government. The issue is there's a whole #ing lot wrong with the people currently trying to implement it.

It's not what they're trying to do, it's how they are doing it, and that is giving us very good reasons to pause and worry what form their one world government/economy will take.

I personally want a one world government/economy, I think most of the worlds problems can be solved with it. Done poorly however it can also create a nightmare the world over.

I do not see how being cautious about who implements a one world government and the form it takes is anything but rational.

Irrational would be diving in throwing all caution to the wind with eyes wide shut.
edit on 8/23/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Consolidating MORE power into the hands of a few? No thanks. The government just grows and continues to grow. In America we need stronger local government (State by State) and less Federal Government, but it won't happen. If the whole world agreed to one ruling government, you don't see any issue with that?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thank you.

You said it a lot better than I could.

Hopefully it will make sense for them now.

If not least you tried.

Respect, my friend

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: jimmyx
It's not what they're trying to do, it's how they are doing it, and that is giving us very good reasons to pause and worry what form their one world government/economy will take.

Why is that? I don't have any problems with how they are doing it. Create a giant government through alliances and treaties, let countries maintain their independence, compromise on issues, push free trade, encourage development of underdeveloped nations, etc.

This is opposed to just getting the biggest army and trying to roll over the rest of the countries and force your will on them which is the traditional way its been done.

To me, NWO fears sound super silly.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Consolidating MORE power into the hands of a few? No thanks. The government just grows and continues to grow. In America we need stronger local government (State by State) and less Federal Government, but it won't happen. If the whole world agreed to one ruling government, you don't see any issue with that?

Nope. If it is done right, and it looks like we are building in that direction, then its fine. I can see the end of MANY hardships under a unified world government.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

so you dont see this

Your standard of living, wages, work conditions, holiday, etc.. will be determined with the best interests of those in power so as to ensure the gap of wealth remains as large as possible.

Or this

Those apart of the one world Government that actually control and manipulate laws and policys will be above the law; Aswell as their corporate friends and bankers. So no different from today but it will probably be written within the many pages of law. No one at the top or in line with those at the top will ever be held accountable

Or this

Prepear for chipping, for censorship, soft spoken voice over speakers telling you how everything is okay. Prepare for even more drugs and chemicals covertly input into your system to ensure a more docile population.

Or this

The internet will be controlled and monitered to ensure certain phrases, subjects and such are Illegal; Especially if they are against the system, In the same way they have monopolised most forms of MSM.

Or this

The fact these people incite wars, commit terrorism, encourage poverty, encourage control of speech and information, and have no interest whatsoever in the wellbeing of the people, the rights of the people, or the freedom and happiness of the people shows what kind of brainwashed nightmare it will be for those in generations to come.

This is all happening now and is just the start. If your telling me none of the above is happening your blind, deaf and dumb.

People have warned you and everyone else. They told you chipping was coming and everyone laughed. Then chipping came. They warned you another pearl harbour was coming and everyone laughed, then 9/11 came. They told you complete corporate domination was coming and everyone laughed, now its here. The told you a state of perpetual war was coming and everyone laughed, then it came.

Keep laughing and passing it off as nothing Im sure future generations will thank you for it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Is that what they're doing? If you can prove that I'll be convinced to join your side.

I see people like Soros, the things he's been a part of, and that he's the number one globalist and I just, nope I don't see it.

If Soros wasn't in the picture as well as others similar, I might be easier to convince. But maybe I'm wrong, show me please how the people in charge of this are worth putting my trust in.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What tells you "we are building in [the right] direction? I think the geopolitical news in the past 6 months says exactly the opposite. The world and its people are more divided and fearful than in the past. To me, that's not conducive to harmony and progress.

If the "right direction" means more militarized police and human rights violations by the governments of the world then I agree, we do seem to be moving in that direction.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I agree with you, Puppylove....we as a species have along way to go before we can trust each other to achieve a one world government. I too, have the same worries as you have.....I think one of the biggest stumbling blocks we as a species have, is the insane beliefs in religious dogma by most of the world's population...this might take a few centuries...or....as many have speculated, there are already a small group of humans capable of interaction with aliens, ones who can disregard the natural human paranoia and the "flight or fight" syndromes....talk about mentally and emotionally tough, they would have to have it in spades.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

Let's see:

Yet it is regressive nationalists and their policies that result in reducing these benefits. Globalists tend to push policies that improve these things. For instance, the HUGE wage gap in our country can be directly traced to the Reagan administrations economic policies and removing restrictions on banking.

Oh yea, even with this wage gap, there are people living in FAR worse poverty than you can even imagine. Poverty in this country is no where near as bad as it is in Africa, for instance, where their conditions like this can only be improved.

Those apart of the one world Government that actually control and manipulate laws and policys will be above the law; Aswell as their corporate friends and bankers. So no different from today but it will probably be written within the many pages of law. No one at the top or in line with those at the top will ever be held accountable

I don't see this at all. Sure rich people can buy their way out of trouble, but that isn't a guaranteed thing, nor is it consistent across the board.

Prepear for chipping, for censorship, soft spoken voice over speakers telling you how everything is okay. Prepare for even more drugs and chemicals covertly input into your system to ensure a more docile population.

Don't see this going on at all. The 1st Amendment is as strong is as its ever been and we are working VERY hard to give that right to people's that can't celebrate freedom of speech. Hell the internet has strengthened the 1st Amendment more than it ever was.

Impossible. You don't understand how the internet works if you think something like this can happen. Just look at China and their Great Firewall. Even they can't keep everything out.

This is just a vague statement decrying random atrocities in the world like it is proof of something. It isn't. Those atrocities have ALWAYS existed.

This is all happening now and is just the start. If your telling me none of the above is happening your blind, deaf and dumb.

Cool. Now we are starting the insults. "You don't agree with me, thus you are stupid."

People have warned you and everyone else. They told you chipping was coming and everyone laughed. Then chipping came. They warned you another pearl harbour was coming and everyone laughed, then 9/11 came. They told you complete corporate domination was coming and everyone laughed, now its here. The told you a state of perpetual war was coming and everyone laughed, then it came.

Who are "people" that you are giving credit to these warnings for? Who are "they"?

Keep laughing and passing it off as nothing Im sure future generations will thank you for it.

I will keep laughing and passing it off. Living my life in fear is dumb and prevents you from experiencing all the exciting things in the world. You can keep your bogeymen, I'll take my critical thought and ability to analyze evidence over your baseless and devoid of evidence conjecture any day.

Come back to me when you have some actual evidence of this conspiracy theory instead of just assumptions.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

What tells you "we are building in [the right] direction? I think the geopolitical news in the past 6 months says exactly the opposite. The world and its people are more divided and fearful than in the past. To me, that's not conducive to harmony and progress.

If the "right direction" means more militarized police and human rights violations by the governments of the world then I agree, we do seem to be moving in that direction.

this time in our history is "duck soup" compared to the 60's, which I lived through, nuclear war was a constant threat back then, political figures were being killed, being drafted into the Vietnam war, the national guard shooting Kent state college students, racial riots all over the nation....a lot more S**t hitting the fan than now.
edit on 23-8-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Different cultures have different values, and those values are codified in law. When there is a one world government, whose values will reign supreme?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join