It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange ball of light in muskoka (large single ball)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have read on variouse places throughout the web of sightings in muskoka envolving orange balls of light. There seems to be a string of sightings throughout the area. All of the incidents ive read about the witnesses claim to see multiple orange balls. (3)
There are several videos and photos available on both google images and youtube. I normally wouldnt feel the need to post on the subject since the encounters were so well documented, but felt the need because the incident i witnessed was very similar yet very different.

A friend and i were in the muskoka area. Actual mailing adress is for the town of coldwater but our location was about 20 mins out of town and would be considered port severn by most locals. It was around midnight we were sitting in his car facing towards the waterfront. Semi distracted by the music and the conversation we were having i almost didnt notice the fire ball in the sky. I noticed the large object flying in the sky over the water. It moved through the sky similar to a bumble bee. It hovered and spun around as if it was alive and was not travelling in a straight line as one would think a flying object would. The fireball appeared to be more white colored than it did orange. And flew nearly as close to me as physically possible without flying above land. The object then landed rather gracefully in the water, but as soon as it landed it shot right back up into the sky at what appeared to be several times the speed in wich it landed. After re ascending into the sky the object flew out of my site.

My friend also witnessed the entire incident. About halfway between the landing spot and my location was a tree where my mothers ashes were scattered. I have always thought this to have something to do with her. She died very sudden at age 34 without being able to say goodbye to me or my sister. The only logic i can use to explain the event in my mind is looking back on grade 10 science. Our teacher placed a small piece of either sodium or calcium into a beaker of water. The effects were similar to what i saw. Even the color and brightness of wich it burned was similar. I havnt found any record of anyone seeing what i saw in that area but like i said have seen numerouse accounts of the three smaller orange balls in that area. Any info or stories would be greatly appreciated.

While travelling back home within minutes of leaving the spot where i saw the flying object we drive under a rainbow.... not just a piece of a rainbow... the entire rainbow! This rainbow arched from the left side of the road to the right side. Almost perfectly placed. Prob a coincidence but at the same time very strange.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 4thelilguy

Hi there and welcome!

To see both the ball of light and rainbow on the same trip would be amazing. I can see why you might think it relates to your mother. How big was it?? (The ball of light)

You can start a new thread about your experience when you've got some posts under your belt. I'd hate for your experience to get lost here in the Introduction Forum! Sounds really intriguing!

To see what you need to do to make a new thread, go to the Freshman Forum and all the answers are there. I can't remember how many but it's around twenty posts.

Here is a link: Freshman Forum

Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to seeing you on the boards!

AB
edit on 22-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thank you for the feedback. Its hard to determine the size wich makes it even harder to describe. The balls size was similar to that of the sun. I dont mean to say that this object was as big as the sun but from the distance it appeared to be. You must consider that the object i saw was rather close to me (far less than 100ft) the sun is extremely far. So although they looked to be the same size it was really just the difference in distance that created the illusion. I know that that is a horrible description but it is very hard to describe. If i had to guess i think that if you were to stand next to this thing it would be between 6 and 15ft in diameter. Thats just a guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. I'm from the heart of Muskoka, and was wondering if you could link here the other sightings you mentioned. The area does have a history of sightings of different sorts, but your description of an orange ball of light hits close to home for me. There was a similar sighting in my family history.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Already jealous you're in Muskoka and I'm not!

I too would like to hear more about the other sightings as well.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There's quite a few stories of these orange balls of light in the south eastern area of Manitoba as well.

One of the stories comes from an old friend from many many years ago when he was out fishing for the weekend with a few of his buddies. They all witnessed two of these orange balls hovering around the edges of the lake and then would follow them wherever they took the boat. The guys talked about it for years, never had an explanation for what they could have been because of the odd random movements, how high and low the balls would move, speed, etc.

It really makes you wonder what the heck these things are... all of the stories that I've heard are sightings mostly in forested areas only ?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 4thelilguy

It moved through the sky similar to a bumble bee. It hovered and spun around as if it was alive and was not travelling in a straight line as one would think a flying object would. The fireball appeared to be more white colored than it did orange.

I have seen them. The ones I saw were points of light not very big. They fly around as if insects like wasp/bee as if alive or controlled directly by their mind with a 'biological' quality. They can read your thoughts, are super-intelligent. They can also move in formation. They were accompanied by others things.

top topics

join