It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Joined (ontario)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey everybody im glad to now finally be a member. I have been an avid reader of this forum for years now. ATS has always been my goto site for information regarding the government or conspiracy theories. I have also been studying alien species and encounters over the years. I have many theories and opinions i would like to share with you all. I also have a variety of my own stories that i have been anxious to share. Some of wich you may have read on other websites, some have not yet been told. I have atleast one story that i am sure our government would not want me to tell. As much as i fear the outcome that is just one more reason i must tell my stories. I have come to believe that our government is the greatest evil we will ever face. Although i know that by myself i cannot make a difference i feel for the sake of my children and yours that it is very important for us to share and expose all we can about what goes on behind the scenes. As long as we stay quiet and refuse to open our minds up we are acting just the way our government expects us too, they way they rely on us too.

I have read alot of posts on here. I actually have trouble finding new ones. Ive have read some pretty ridiculous claims on here, but these thing only sound ridiculous because they go against everything we are told by our parents growing up, and everything we were told in school.

I know there are alot of people who will be happy to read my posts and even happier to exchange info and stories. I also realize that no matter where i go and what evidence i provide there will always be people who say im a lunatic or a lier. Im not here to argue with anyone im here to share my stories, opinions, and theories, because i know the media will never let the truth out.

I live in canada. Ontario to be specific but am also very interested in american politics and conspiracies.
I believe our governments are alot more similar and prob more connected to one another that we will ever be aware. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to being apart of this community

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 4thelilguy

Welcome to the looney bin fellow Canuckian, make sure you've got your tinfoil hat strapped on tightly... this place can be quite the wild ride !

Looking forward to hearing some of your ufo stories !

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Welcome aboard.😉

edit on 22-8-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Welcome! My wife and I just got back visiting relatives in Toronto. We love visiting Canada! There's so many things to do! I would love to hear the story the government wouldn't want you to tell.

Although i know that by myself i cannot make a difference i feel for the sake of my children and yours that it is very important for us to share and expose all we can about what goes on behind the scenes. As long as we stay quiet and refuse to open our minds up we are acting just the way our government expects us too, the way they rely on us too.

I totally agree and I'm sure many others on ATS feel the same.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
welcome welcome, Im in Ontario too, just outside Toronto in the burbs, this is the first time I think I've ever heard this province mentioned on this site, lol.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! I look forward to your sharing whatever you think and believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to joining ATS, will be good hearing your UFO stories.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4thelilguy
I also have a variety of my own stories that i have been anxious to share.

Awesome! Look forward to hearing about them. I just joined the other day myself. There seem to be quite a lot of sightings up north. In your opinion, do people speak more freely about this sort of thing in your area than in the US?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Another lurker?!?! Fine...

*silence*

Welcome to ATS!

And hope your content is good stuff! Now off to the Freshman forum to learn how to make it all pretty and linky!

top topics

join