It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post: Huma Abedin Has 10-Year Tie to Radical Muslim Mag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Crazy ain't it?

NY Post: Huma Abedin Has 10-Year Tie to Radical Muslim Mag

www.newsmax.com...

Abedin, Clinton’s campaign current vice chair and embroiled in the Clinton email scandal, is a "devout, Saudi-raised Muslim" and has worked for the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs for 10 years through 2008, the paper reported. During the time Abedin was an editor, the journal published stories opposing women’s rights and blamed U.S. policy for the Sept. 11 attacks, as Sperry chronicled.

Her mother is Editor in chief and her brother and sister are also listed as editors.

www.dailywire.com...

Editing countless articles to eventually rise to the role of “assistant editor,”

Abedin worked under the tutelage of her radical mother, who remains editor-in-chief of the publication to this day. Huma’s mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, is as radical as they come.

As the Muslim World League’s delegate to the UN conference in 1996, the elder Abedin even blasted Clinton and her ilk for pursuing a “very aggressive and radically feminist” agenda that contradicted Islamic values. Opposing women’s rights in favor of Islamic supremacy and Sharia-based law codes, she added: ‘Empowerment’ of women does more harm than benefit the cause of women or their relations with men... By placing women in the ‘care and protection’ of men and by making women responsible for those under her charge Islamic values generate a sense of compassion in human and family relations.

Taking absurdity to new heights, Saleha continued by praising Islam for its supposed gender equality. “Among all systems of belief, Islam goes the farthest in restoring equality across gender,” the delusional woman suggested. “Acknowledging the very central role women play in procreation, child-raising and homemaking, Islam places the economic responsibility of supporting the family primarily on the male members.”

So does this wash the Manafort thing?

Does this even matter?

I can see her being an editor for all that time while being with hillary, since she did work 3 jobs when she was in the State Dept.

If this was on Trump's list, there would be holy hell being raised.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well for the record, I wouldn't have converted to Islam if there was any doubt there is Feminist qualities involved.

I've been a proper feminist for many years now.

However Hillary's ties to this woman and Saudi Arabia are shocking to say the least.

I hope the people on this site I respect from he left will join me in denouncing Hillary for aligning with these Wahhabists in this instance.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No hurry oath keepers...

It's not like you swore to protect our nation from all enemies both foreign and domestic. It's not like that's what you're paid for, or why you have the logistical support greater than a combination of the lesser 10 nations.

Just keep saying yes, like the cowards who fought for the Crown.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Will Huma publicly disavow her sexist anti-american mother and sister and condemn their hate magazine?

Will Hillary disavow Huma and fire her if she does not disavow and condemn this hate group?

According to the democrat's own rules, if Hillary and Huma don't immediately disavow this hate group it is a sign of defacto support and approval.

Manafort had the decency to step down. Will Huma?
edit on 22-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jrolla
No hurry oath keepers...

It's not like you swore to protect our nation from all enemies both foreign and domestic. It's not like that's what you're paid for, or why you have the logistical support greater than a combination of the lesser 10 nations.

Just keep saying yes, like the cowards who fought for the Crown.

And what exactly do you mean?

Besides, how many "oath keepers" are there?

The American public has a duty to do that also.

So if that's your point, good.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Will Huma publicly disavow her sexist anti-american mother and sister and condemn their hate magazine?

Will Hillary disavow Huma and fire her if she does not disavow and condemn this hate group?

According to the democrat's own rules, if Hillary and Huma don't immediately disavow this hate group it is a sign of defacto support and approval.

Manafort had the decency to step down. Will Huma?

If it wasn't for global warming, hell might freeze over and they would do that.

That's what I mean, throw the russians all over Trump and nothing but crickets about this, even tho hillary is up to her depends in borsch with uranium and Podesta!

It's 2 days old it seems and I just heard about it.

I googled it.

She will explain it at her next press conference.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That’s not Al Qaeda or ISIS.

The issue has never been fundamentalist religion it’s always been violent jihadi version

People should distinguish the two

I personally don’t like fundamentalist religion in Islam nor fundamentalist Hindus, Jews or Christians whose beliefs btw are near the same as fundamentalist Muslims when it comes to sectarianism and woman's rights

Fundie Jews throw rocks as Jewish woman with skirts on

But they have a right to spread their misguided faith as I see it as long as they don’t try to force it on others

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hillary is a convert.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Let’s look at this groups work and not just jump to conclusions over a Trump supporting published by a Trump supporting fox news owning publisher

Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs is a refereed social science journal produced by the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs and published three times a year in April, August and December by Carfax Publishing, Taylor & Francis Ltd, Oxfordshire, UK. First published in 1979, the Journal has now firmly established itself as a highly respected and widely acclaimed academic and scholarly publication providing accurate, reliable and objective information on Muslim minority communities world wide.

Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female U.S. president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11.

A fundamentalist religion in the modern western world WILL ALWAYS be against modern secular woman's rights

Also Ron Paul hold similar views about Americas blame for 911 and other incidents.

I guess Anthony Weiner is the hidden Imam

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Well for the record, I wouldn't have converted to Islam if there was any doubt there is Feminist qualities involved.

I've been a proper feminist for many years now.

However Hillary's ties to this woman and Saudi Arabia are shocking to say the least.

I hope the people on this site I respect from he left will join me in denouncing Hillary for aligning with these Wahhabists in this instance.

I commend you for being honest about this.

I hope you are right.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Has anyone read any of this articles from Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs? It looks a like like some sort of scholarly journal.

Here's the link at the publishers website. It's got a listing of articles by volume with the abstracts available for each:

Taylor & Francis Online - Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I'm not condemning anything until I know what more about what I'm supposed to be condemning.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Huma was a journalism major.

Did she mention being editor of her family muslim hate publication on any college applications, scholarship applications or job resumes an applications?

Either she is lying about not being involved with the publication or she likely committed fraud taking credit for it to advance her career and education.

Either way she is a liar and a security risk who should be barred from government work.

We will probably never get to the bottom of it, thanks to muslim deception and lying/taqiya, but from what we already know she should be removed from her position immediately.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I'm not condemning anything until I know what more about what I'm supposed to be condemning.

Hillary's ties to Wahhabism.

I did say that in my post mate.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Has anyone read any of this articles from Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs? It looks a like like some sort of scholarly journal.

Here's the link at the publishers website. It's got a listing of articles by volume with the abstracts available for each:

Taylor & Francis Online - Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs

Yeah, nooice!

Did you sign up and read a whole article? Coz I didn't.

Sounds like a guide to get around secular laws in other countries after reading the abstracts.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Huma was a journalism major.

Did she mention being editor of her family muslim hate publication on any college applications, scholarship applications or job resumes an applications?

Either she is lying about not being involved with the publication or she likely committed fraud taking credit for it to advance her career and education.

Either way she is a liar and a security risk who should be barred from government work.

We will probably never get to the bottom of it, thanks to muslim deception and lying/taqiya, but from what we already know she should be removed from her position immediately.

lol! Which position would that be? That's the problem.

She's a busy gal!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

whyd she marry a jew isnt that haram

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

why'd she marry a jew isn't that haram

It is unusual, sure.

Mostly it's the man that is muslim and the woman is something else.

I'll go with "I can't be a radical muslim because I married a jew who likes to send pervy pictures to women!"

Well Huma, if that ain't radical, I don't know what is!

join