It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainstorming For Anti-Cancer Natural Treaments

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You know what I find interesting? The number of people ready to shoot down alternative therapies based on the assumption that they are unproven. Yet they never once consider the FACT that there IS overwhelming proof of one thing...the established therapy of radiation and chemotherapy does NOT work. There is plenty of evidence of this.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: -mytym-
You know what I find interesting? The number of people ready to shoot down alternative therapies based on the assumption that they are unproven.

Why is shooting down dangerous medical advice (untested quack treatments with no supporting evidence) for people in very grave health situations so surprising to you?

Yet they never once consider the FACT that there IS overwhelming proof of one thing...the established therapy of radiation and chemotherapy does NOT work. There is plenty of evidence of this.

Demonstrably wrong, but you claim there's "plenty of evidence of this" so go on, let's see it. BTW some of us on here have standards of evidence that are higher than claims on some unsourced, conspiratorial blog so you're going to have to pony up with actual scientific studies if you wish to come across as even remotely credible.
edit on 25-8-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Natural pathology, works when the person seeking treatment still have his or her immune system intact without been ravished by modern medicine "established procedures and care", once the body immune system is killed with radiation and other established methods of treatments is very difficult for natural medicine to work properly as it depends on the body natural ability to heal.

That is why natural medicine is been laugh at mocked because by the time people seek treatment is because they are either terminal ill or the established medical treatments had killed the body ability to fight.

Cancer is always present in the body, we all carry cancer cells, but our natural healing ability takes care of them everyday.

Still some people are lucky enough to find cure with natural medicine after been treated with standard procedures.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Natural pathology, works when the person seeking treatment still have his or her immune system intact without been ravished by modern medicine "established procedures and care", once the body immune system is killed with radiation and other established methods of treatments is very difficult for natural medicine to work properly as it depends on the body natural ability to heal.

That is why natural medicine is been laugh at mocked because by the time people seek treatment is because they are either terminal ill or the established medical treatments had killed the body ability to fight.

Cancer is always present in the body, we all carry cancer cells, but our natural healing ability takes care of them everyday.

Still some people are lucky enough to find cure with natural medicine after been treated with standard procedures.

Good luck with your belief.
You'll need it.

whatstheharm.net...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I been using homeopathy medicine all my life after been in the 3% that end up in the emergency room with allopathic medications side effects.

So I know what I am talking about I am an example of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Walter Breuning, a retired railroader, lived to the age of 114 even after battling colon cancer.
It could have been luck, good genes, or his lifestyle and dietary choices:

Walter Breuning

Breuning attributed much of his longevity to his diet. Shortly after his wife died, Breuning started eating out at restaurants. Eventually, he stopped eating out, but continued eating two meals a day. He ate a big breakfast and a hearty lunch but skipped an evening meal, snacking on fruit instead. Breuning drank lots of water through the day plus a cup and a half of coffee with breakfast and one cup with lunch. He got up every day at 6:15 am and had breakfast at 7:30 am. He then took a stroll around The Rainbow for exercise and could then be found sitting in the lobby chatting with fellow residents and his many visitors.

So basically, exercise, lots of water and no heavy meals at night.

More info on the "No Dinner Diet":
The No-DInner Diet

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Pardon?

I been using homeopathy medicine all my life after been in the 3% that end up in the emergency room with allopathic medications side effects.

Since homeopathy has been proven not to work time & time again I would disagree that you do.
Homeopathy doesn't work

Homeopathy STILL doesn't work

And as for those who believe that it's our choice and our choice alone what to take be aware that sometimes people make the wrong choices out of ignorance or in some cases, deception.
Three patients die at alt-med cancer "clinic"

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy
Walter Breuning, a retired railroader, lived to the age of 114 even after battling colon cancer.
It could have been luck, good genes, or his lifestyle and dietary choices:

Walter Breuning

Breuning attributed much of his longevity to his diet. Shortly after his wife died, Breuning started eating out at restaurants. Eventually, he stopped eating out, but continued eating two meals a day. He ate a big breakfast and a hearty lunch but skipped an evening meal, snacking on fruit instead. Breuning drank lots of water through the day plus a cup and a half of coffee with breakfast and one cup with lunch. He got up every day at 6:15 am and had breakfast at 7:30 am. He then took a stroll around The Rainbow for exercise and could then be found sitting in the lobby chatting with fellow residents and his many visitors.

So basically, exercise, lots of water and no heavy meals at night.

More info on the "No Dinner Diet":
The No-DInner Diet

He didn't "battle with colon cancer", he was successfully treated for it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You claim magic healing water is real, so I doubt that.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"Three patients die at alt-med cancer "clinic" "

So three patients die at alt-med cancer clinic and it's proof that they are quacks.

How many die at regular cancer clinics or after treatment from them?

If we go by the numbers, standard of care is far deadlier than alternative treatments.

Look at it this way, knee-jerk debunkers; if more people go to alt-med clinics for their treatments, that frees up space with the regular docs for you and may lower costs, since there is less demand for that service.

And after a while, we'll have actual stats on which works better, or at least some statistics pointing the way for whichever disease you might be looking at.

Instead, the actual government wants to 'protect' you from freedom of treatment of choice and demonizes and makes illegal certain methods, almost arbitrarily. Self treat with marijuana and you could end up in a jail cell in your world. I find that hideous and reprehensible and so should you. So much for 'freedom' and constitutional rights.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Great post. Thanks for sharing.
Best,
Olivia at www.ampronix.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
"Three patients die at alt-med cancer "clinic" "

So three patients die at alt-med cancer clinic and it's proof that they are quacks.

How many die at regular cancer clinics or after treatment from them?

If we go by the numbers, standard of care is far deadlier than alternative treatments.

Look at it this way, knee-jerk debunkers; if more people go to alt-med clinics for their treatments, that frees up space with the regular docs for you and may lower costs, since there is less demand for that service.

And after a while, we'll have actual stats on which works better, or at least some statistics pointing the way for whichever disease you might be looking at.

Instead, the actual government wants to 'protect' you from freedom of treatment of choice and demonizes and makes illegal certain methods, almost arbitrarily. Self treat with marijuana and you could end up in a jail cell in your world. I find that hideous and reprehensible and so should you. So much for 'freedom' and constitutional rights.

They died because they were using an untested drug.
So yes, they're quacks.
Which bit don;t you understand?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: -mytym-
You know what I find interesting? The number of people ready to shoot down alternative therapies based on the assumption that they are unproven. Yet they never once consider the FACT that there IS overwhelming proof of one thing...the established therapy of radiation and chemotherapy does NOT work. There is plenty of evidence of this.

If radiation and chemotherapy does NOT work, I would have been dead 5 years ago. There are people who have lived 20 and 30 years after these treatments. Never ever tell someone they will die from receiving traditional medicine.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join