It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Researchers Produce Anti-Cancer Drug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I always wish for the day that cancer is removed from our daily threat to health. I never know if the news I read is true or not and really successful but I hold hope that it is. So I thought I should post here and see what others think.

Hojatollah Rabbani, who is director of the project, said immunotherapy is a secure method for treating cancer, adding the researchers are trying to make body smartly react to growth of cancer cells and control or kill them.

He said that the researchers aimed to produce vaccine to be injected to babes as it is done in many cases of diseases, so that they would never suffer cancer.

It seems this beautiful find was found in a very well known and often described as fighting cancer. Turmeric.

Research has proven that curcumin, which is found in turmeric, has anti-cancer and cancer preventing properties apart from its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, he added.

I do hope this rings truth.

Link
Link
edit on 22-8-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Immunotherapy using viral vectors has been at the forefront of western medicines pursuit to control cancer since the 1950s when doctors noticed cancer had alternative courses when patients exhibited viral symptoma(i.e. they got a virus)...

I'm not gong to get technical....
But using the machinery of a virus encoded to attach on to cancerous cells which will then be attacked by our immune system is addressed in undergrad...let alone western med schools...

Always good to hear from the esteemed Iranian medical programs...

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Immunotherapy using viral vectors has been at the forefront of western medicines pursuit to control cancer since the 1950s when doctors noticed cancer had alternative courses when patients exhibited viral symptoma(i.e. they got a virus)...

I'm not gong to get technical....
But using the machinery of a virus encoded to attach on to cancerous cells which will then be attacked by our immune system is addressed in undergrad...let alone western med schools...

Always good to hear from the esteemed Iranian medical programs...

-Christosterone

Thanks. Yeah I have heard numerous methods similar to this just nice to see that new discoveries are being made. Overall, its a good sign. It seems like such a simple idea really, I guess all simple ideas are the best ones. Now just to enforce it and get people hopefully reaching successful results. I know already this is happening to some sufferers.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know someone going through immunotherapy for cancer treatment right now. It may not cure them of their disease, but at least their final time will be a little more pleasant than if they were doing chemo (i.e. much less side effects).

new topics

top topics

join