It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Opened an Interdimensional Portal and Spoke with Nelson Mandela

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course! They tried sending me those tiny records, but my victrola kept sctratching them.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not surprised.

I can see you typing away at your keyboard, whale oil lamp burning in the background, as you ponder your next one-liner.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not surprised.

I can see you typing away at your keyboard, whale oil lamp burning in the background, as you ponder your next one-liner.

DB needs to wake up and smell the Sanka. All us hip, with-it, dudes and dudettes use Manatee oil.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm not saying that I'm old, but the other night my wife and I were going to bed and she asked why I was putting blue pills in my ears.

I said, "Crap. I swallowed my hearing aid batteries."

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not saying that I'm old, but the other night my wife and I were going to bed and she asked why I was putting blue pills in my ears.

Is that why it looks like a whisk broom is growing out of your ears now?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Most of popular product online is email lists now. Everyone wants to buy email databases to do their email marketing or email campaigning. Good emails can give you good results for your campaign. Are you know which is the best email database? A good mailing list has some quality to search. You can not choose an email database that not related with your business. Because, to get more traffics and sales you need send mail to those person who are interested about your business. So, choose your mail data by categories what you need.There are two qualities also to check for email lists. Two kinds of email lists are b2b mailing lists and b2c mailing lists. Simply we can call b2b as business mailing address and b2c as consumer. I think, consumer email data are most effective than b2b. Because b2c email database are those databases where listed some emails who are bought products or services like this. So, they are interested about yours also.

see more: www.latestdatabase.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mannanbd

In my timeline you didn't spam my thread.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join