It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw some weird lights, decided to join

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi ATS-
I've read a few posts in this forum over the last couple of years as my interest in UFO phenomena has grown. My primary reason for joining is to read about and discuss UFO sightings, in particular those which are supported by recorded data, or credible documentation or testimony. I'm not much into theories about crop circles or crystal skulls, but hey- nobody knows what the full nature of this subject is all about, and one day it may prove to be something far more bizarre than anything I could envision. So I try to approach everything with an analytical but open mind and see what there is to see.
I finally decided to create a profile in order to share my own experience with something I saw in the sky while vacationing about a week ago on Monhegan Island, Maine. It won't blow the lid off anything, but I found it to be strange and possibly a genuine sighting. More on that when I have the go-ahead to post topics outside the introduction forum. Until then, I'm just glad to be part of the conversation.
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SecrecyAndRidicule

Welcome SecrecyAndRidicule !

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Welcome to the Freakshow - try not to get stuck in the many Trump/Hillary threads if at all possible. It's a slippery slope with those ones

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Welcome! I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah...we do GLOW once in awhile here at ATS! Sometimes with Empathy, Anger, Intelligence, Idiocy, Wonder, Education, Sarcasm, Wisdom and Complacency. But this is the BEST PLACE TO LEARN!!!!!!

Regardless of that ATS "light in the sky"...welcome! Glad to have you. Come on and let us all sort out your questions...!

Nice to have you!

Mysterioustarnger

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

"Saw some weird lights in the sky..." ah, no you didn't! You just saw The Light!

Welcome to ATS, SAR!

A few replies and you should be able to post a thread. Some forums have stricter requirements. If you go to the ATS Freshman-person forum and practice a few different items like linking, pictures (especially resizing!), you will reach the limit in no time!

Have a good time here! Choose your timelines wisely!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the BEST conspiracy forum of all time
Having seen "weird" and unexplainable lights in the sky myself on several occasions, so this is the site to share, discuss and maybe get an logical explanation (if there is one)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Looking forward to your thread when you've posted enough!!!

top topics

join