It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Inaugural Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

By Sacreligion

Am I the only one who was offended when he said he wants to "create a society of ownership" or something along those lines? Sounds pretty conspiratorial to me!

It means he wants to privatize everything. "Private ownership".

Corporations are viewed as a person under the law. Ownership by corporation’s constitutes private ownership.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
personally i don't think that bush's IQ is all that low, I'm gonna say that he is 110. I just think that He's not living in Our world, he sees his own goals(or that of his group) He is almost the same thing as a really pretty woman that doesn't use her brain becasue she doesn't have to.

Personally i'm not a democrat or republican. and i hate all this Liberal/conservative talk. people are too busy trying to be one side to be seeing at what the other side actually wants or needs. It's not even about how we can make this a better country, its more of how we can keep the other side (liberal/conservative) from Ruining what This side (liberal/conservative)wants

I don't have anything against making the world a better place, i just don't like making the rich richer while the rest of us work longer hours. I have three of the four childhood friends i grew up with in Iraq right now. One in the marines and two in the army. I respect my friends for their choices, and i do feel that the iraqi's should have the right to have freedom. but I don't think that is why bush started the war. and to me that is what is wrong. it's wrong to lie to the american people, it's wrong to not admit your mistakes and be greedy and it sure is wrong as hell for the people of this country to spend so much time bickering about this side/that side instead of trying to work together and make the world a better place.

I don't know what's wrong with the media for not tackling the truth, I don't know why everything in the media is "this side that side" i don't know why we are not trying to make a better life for the people of this nation? I don't want to blame anybody who is part of either party for their ignorance. I don't even care who is to blame i just want someone that will fix our problems at my level, or at least try?!?!?!

I obviously don't like bush, he is a scammer and a lier, more so than clinton. I understand that poloticians have to help out the people that support them first, but that doesn't mean i'm going to let them walk all over my way of american life.

Where are all the conservative democrats? where are all the liberal Republicans? where is the balance that makes progess?

Why the F**k hasn't minimun wage gone up in my state since high school yet i'm paying 40% more for rent and i'm paying 40% more for gas, and i'm not seeing any raises for the majority of people? i'm talking about working class people! I live in a building where there alot of latino family are having to double up on two bedrooms just to try and live out of debt!

why is it more important to run the country into debt, while education in the public school system goes farther down into the crapper than when i was in school?

Abortion? Gay Marriage? trust me i have my own views, but these arent' even secondary choices of things i want changed in this country , MY country , Your country! I know i don't have a point but really , what do you actually what from this administration? what do you want them to do? it doesn't matter who's side your on , they still need someone there to make sure that they don't take care of their own before us! Sorry for the rambling , i just see too many kids that will end up working their asses off 50hrs a week to make due , when they could have better oppurtunities offered to them.

They're are too parties in this system , The rich that can mostly agree (15/85) and the Not rich who are too busy fighting over points of views to get anything done!

I pray for our family and friends over their every day(even though i'm not even religious), i want them healthy and at home to raise the boys and girls , to make proud the mother and fathers, and to keep the no-good friends like me out of trouble. they deserve better than the fate the fate the voluteered to have.

yes i'm ranting and i'm sorry if it has disturbed you

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Fascists always use the most common religion of their country to manipulate the masses. They tell us we are under attack, and anyone who questions it, is "unpatriotic".

We have special forces soldiers in Iran right now, scoping out targets, its in the BBC news!

Bush is nothing but a pawn of the oil industry, which also owns ALL of the media in the USA. All of his cabinet: Condi Rice, Rumsfeld, Cheney, are former oil industry bigshots.

So, put a "I support our troops" sticker on your Ford Expedition, because our teenagers are dying, so you can have cheap gas. Wake up!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
sadly the majority of the population is too blind, deaf, or stupid to hear what we're saying. people say our generation is lost and that we have no future...i say nuts to that because those before us gave us a future that isn't repairable...especially since the same people still control everything we perceive anyway. we're the ones who have the right answers...it just so happens that no one's listening or is afraid to drop their set of ebliefs that have been the guideline of their entire lives. all in the pursuit of ownership

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I didnt hear the whole speech, as i live in aussieland. Althought from the pictures i saw on my news, it quiet reminded me of a nazi parade....welcome to the start of facist america.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Preach on People!!!! It's Not about two points of views, It is about the fate of the American People! I am only 24 ,but i hope that by the time that a younger generation takes over(if they haven't already been Dilluted by the Darkside)that they will actually make a difference in this country!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think it's funny how some people can be so convinced that thier political views are right that they'll even fabricate these vast conspiracies and totally believe them. Think for a second, if Bush is out to rule the world, then it would take a lot more than electing Kerry to fix that. You can't just get elected and automatically delete everything your predecessor started.

Anyway, my favorite part of the speech was "..shipwreck of cummunism.."

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Corporations are viewed as a person under the law. Ownership by corporation’s constitutes private ownership.

According to the writer of a 2004 documentary, if Corporations were analysed in the same manner as individual human beings, the diagnosis would be that they are psychopaths.

The filmmakers show four examples of corporations at work -- including garment sweatshops in Honduras and Indonesia -- to demonstrate that this ”legal person” is inherently amoral, callous and deceitful.

The corporation, the film points out, ignores any social and legal standards to get its way, and does not suffer from guilt while mimicking the human qualities of empathy, caring and altruism.

A person with those character traits would be categorized as a psychopath, based on diagnostic criteria from the World Health Organization (WHO), points out the film.

Corporations Need Treatment, Documentary Argues

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The best part of his speech was when the little turd started going on about freeing the imprisoned and the rule of law, apparently no one has explained the concept of the US holding thousands of prisoners incommunicado to him. No suprises really, he said exactly what we all expected him to say, which was we are going to continue to police the world at our expense, and we are going to continue to allow the coporate rule of America. I just have to hand a big thank you to the republican party for allowing the neoconservative (Nazi) movement to use your arses for a launching pad. The Bush family is the real deal folks, Nazi sympathisers and financeers, follow the money that poured out of industrial germany towards the end of WWII, follow the 'paperclip' trail, blood money doesn't just vanish.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince_Machiavelli

Originally posted by thematrix
So Don King's IQ is higher then Bush's?? Whow

Nah, Bush isn't on the verge of mental retardation. Bush probably has an IQ of 90, thats my guess.

An IQ of 90, thats a compliment. I believe it's more along the lines of 40 or less, seeing that the IQ of 40 is that of an average 5 year old, which is definitely not in Bush's ranking....even 5 year olds have more sense than that man.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
BTW: I did not watch the inaugural speech, instead, I watched the anti-war protestors rally against the whole Bush administration.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I really appreciate that he managed to sneak in the phrase "New Order of the Ages".

MK

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I didn't buy those books about American History for nothing, I bought them to stop losers like him from running the show. The only way to stop this is for the masses to bring down the whole UN-based systems that began this tryanny in the first place. I wanted to cry, just knowing the short loser got office, now haters of BSB whish they were running the country. They "could" be occultist, but at least their fans complain enough to keep them in their place, because that's my job.

Anyway, until we break the "Brainwasher" system, everyone should study till you think you'll go nuts, then we can unite and someone else can help me and others come up with a plan.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
personally i don't think that bush's IQ is all that low, I'm gonna say that he is 110. I just think that He's not living in Our world, he sees his own goals(or that of his group) He is almost the same thing as a really pretty woman that doesn't use her brain becasue she doesn't have to.

Personally i'm not a democrat or republican. and i hate all this Liberal/conservative talk. people are too busy trying to be one side to be seeing at what the other side actually wants or needs. It's not even about how we can make this a better country, its more of how we can keep the other side (liberal/conservative) from Ruining what This side (liberal/conservative)wants

I don't have anything against making the world a better place, i just don't like making the rich richer while the rest of us work longer hours. I have three of the four childhood friends i grew up with in Iraq right now. One in the marines and two in the army. I respect my friends for their choices, and i do feel that the iraqi's should have the right to have freedom. but I don't think that is why bush started the war. and to me that is what is wrong. it's wrong to lie to the american people, it's wrong to not admit your mistakes and be greedy and it sure is wrong as hell for the people of this country to spend so much time bickering about this side/that side instead of trying to work together and make the world a better place.

I don't know what's wrong with the media for not tackling the truth, I don't know why everything in the media is "this side that side" i don't know why we are not trying to make a better life for the people of this nation? I don't want to blame anybody who is part of either party for their ignorance. I don't even care who is to blame i just want someone that will fix our problems at my level, or at least try?!?!?!

I obviously don't like bush, he is a scammer and a lier, more so than clinton. I understand that poloticians have to help out the people that support them first, but that doesn't mean i'm going to let them walk all over my way of american life.

Where are all the conservative democrats? where are all the liberal Republicans? where is the balance that makes progess?

Why the F**k hasn't minimun wage gone up in my state since high school yet i'm paying 40% more for rent and i'm paying 40% more for gas, and i'm not seeing any raises for the majority of people? i'm talking about working class people! I live in a building where there alot of latino family are having to double up on two bedrooms just to try and live out of debt!

why is it more important to run the country into debt, while education in the public school system goes farther down into the crapper than when i was in school?

Abortion? Gay Marriage? trust me i have my own views, but these arent' even secondary choices of things i want changed in this country , MY country , Your country! I know i don't have a point but really , what do you actually what from this administration? what do you want them to do? it doesn't matter who's side your on , they still need someone there to make sure that they don't take care of their own before us! Sorry for the rambling , i just see too many kids that will end up working their asses off 50hrs a week to make due , when they could have better oppurtunities offered to them.

They're are too parties in this system , The rich that can mostly agree (15/85) and the Not rich who are too busy fighting over points of views to get anything done!

I pray for our family and friends over their every day(even though i'm not even religious), i want them healthy and at home to raise the boys and girls , to make proud the mother and fathers, and to keep the no-good friends like me out of trouble. they deserve better than the fate the fate the voluteered to have.

yes i'm ranting and i'm sorry if it has disturbed you

Like Paris "The Whore" Hilton! I hate him because he has always had a protected life, and heck my IQ is at least 33 points higher. His group needs to be boycotted so don't buy anything associated with Bush or the companies that support him, okay. Especially, Bill O' Reiley!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
WHAT HE SAID..AND HOW MANY TIMES

Freedom . . . . . . .27 Liberty . . . . . . .15 Tyranny . . . . . . .5 Justice . . . . . . . . .5 God . . . . . . . . . . .3 Threat . . . . . . . . .2 Security . . . . . . .1 War . . . . . . . . . .0 Iraq . . . . . . . . . .0 Iran . . . . . . . . . .0 Terror . . . . . . . .0

True to form, he did not MENTION Iraq once. He's in denial or afraid to remind the masses of the mayhem

[edit on 21-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks dgtempe - its in speaking with people like you that I know that America is not without hope....we just have to get through the next 4 years.

This is all assuming there IS an election in 2008. Personally, I'm not counting on it... By then we'll be deep into WWIII, and I suspect we'll see the passing of an amendment postponing elections in time of war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join