It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush's Inaugural Speech

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It bored me immensely...I did fall asleep for most of it. Am I the only one who was offended when he said he wants to "create a society of ownership" or something along those lines? Sounds pretty conspiratorial to me!




posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion
It bored me immensely...I did fall asleep for most of it. Am I the only one who was offended when he said he wants to "create a society of ownership" or something along those lines? Sounds pretty conspiratorial to me!


I enjoyed it. You should have remained asleep.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is anyone listening to Don King on CNN? What is his IQ, i'm betting it is in the 65-75 range.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So Don King's IQ is higher then Bush's?? Whow



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
So Don King's IQ is higher then Bush's?? Whow


Nah, Bush isn't on the verge of mental retardation. Bush probably has an IQ of 90, thats my guess.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Bush is one of those energy vampires who drains you with their mere prescense, zaps you of your will to live and makes you feel embarrased for humankind in general



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Bush is one of those energy vampires who drains you with their mere prescense, zaps you of your will to live and makes you feel embarrased for humankind in general


Exactly the thing I wish I could've said.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, I told off the TV but good....in between I felt like barfing.

What a sad day for America...I shudder to think what the next four years will bring to the world.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
What a sad day for America...I shudder to think what the next four years will bring to the world.


What the Prez might say and do:
1st year- "We're gonna spread some frigging democracy to Iran and North Korea." Bush, August 2005
2nd year- "We're gonna spread some frigging propaganda to take out those Euro people." Bush, 2006
3rd year- "We're gonna spread some frigging democracy to the all the world, we're gonna take-over Russia, Europe, China, Japan, Lebanon, Iceland, Asia, and da Middle East." Bush, 2007
4th Year-"We're gonna live in continual war so that I can live in continual freedom to do as I wish. Ya thats right, beyatches!" Bush, 2008



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Well, I told off the TV but good....in between I felt like barfing.

What a sad day for America...I shudder to think what the next four years will bring to the world.

Count your blessings you're in Canada. It is a sad day indeed.
Things will spiral downhill from now on while the supporters make excuses for all the tyranny. Its downright scary.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Good! He'll be so busy for the next 4 he won't have time to pick on them gay lovin' , pot-smokin, pro choice, anti cap punishment, bi-lingal librals in Canda.

Yeeha!



Seriously...you're probably not far off the mark...he has his mandate now. To get away with what they've gotten away with, they must feel like they own the whole f***kin world now. Smug b**tards.

I'm more depressed today than the day he won the election.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just to thank this whole parade and I call it that because thats what it is cost 45 Million dollars is no one outraged at the fact that are troops need new armor and supplies, yet the President decides he needs to spend the money on a F$%#ing parade I really dont see how people are not outraged about this kind of crap. Dont even get me started on the 20,000 dollar a seat dinners going on tonight around the US



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Count your blessings you're in Canada. It is a sad day indeed.
Things will spiral downhill from now on while the supporters make excuses for all the tyranny. Its downright scary.


I still cry for America though...have many friends and very close family there (Dad, stepmother, 2 brothers)

[edit on 20/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Always, i understand and i am sorry. Never in my life would i have ever dreamed it would come to this. But it has.
So now we sit back and wait. Unfortunately our president beleives anything he does now is totaly justifiable because (supposedly) americans gave him the majority of the vote.
Its over for ALL Americans




posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thanks dgtempe - its in speaking with people like you that I know that America is not without hope....we just have to get through the next 4 years.

Normally I would hope and wait for the people to realize what's going on and call for his impeachment, but in this case...I think I'm more afraid of Cheney than I am of Bush.



[edit on 20/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by preston1978
Just to thank this whole parade and I call it that because thats what it is cost 45 Million dollars is no one outraged at the fact that are troops need new armor and supplies, yet the President decides he needs to spend the money on a F$%#ing parade I really dont see how people are not outraged about this kind of crap. Dont even get me started on the 20,000 dollar a seat dinners going on tonight around the US


A dog and pony show. A blatant disregard for the human suffering going on Iraq, South Asia, everywhere...it was more like a coronation than an inauguration. Disgusting.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Count your blessings you're in Canada. It is a sad day indeed.
Things will spiral downhill from now on while the supporters make excuses for all the tyranny. Its downright scary.




Dont think most people share a view like that of dgtempe on the whole event, seeing that Bush got the Majority of the vote.

I can assure you its a minority that think hes some type of "energy vampire"


preston1978 this event was paid for by private money it didnt come out of the pocket of the DOD. Dont count on people sending their private money to the military anytime soon either

[edit on 20-1-2005 by ShadowXIX]



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Dont think most people share a view like that of dgtempe on the whole event, seeing that Bush got the Majority of the vote.



Yes, that what depresses me.. that so many can be so blind, or that they know exactly what he is and don't care. That's why speaking with people like dgtempe is reassuring.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Shadow, Lots of people share my sentiments.

I envy your optimism. I can only hope i am dead wrong, somehow i dont think so. But hey- time will tell, right?



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Shadow, Lots of people share my sentiments.

I envy your optimism. I can only hope i am dead wrong, somehow i dont think so. But hey- time will tell, right?


Time will indeed tell , In 4 yrs when Hillary gets into office then its time for the doomsday talk.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join