It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Running Trump Campaign Office in Colorado

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think it's sad that some people are so hell bent on having to take a side. Then they have to ask if this is negative or positive. So they know if they're for or against it. Pathetic.

It's a human interest story.
A feel good piece.
I'm a Hillary supporter and I think this is good.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I saw that.

What it told me is that it confirms that Trump hasn't really bothered to organize anything at a state level. I'm pretty sure the mom isn't being paid by the campaign (because I can't believe she's the only person in the state who wants to vote for Trump) and the kid is helping mom because he agrees with mom.

While on a local level it's charming... the Little Guy Support System... on a practical level it's rather pathetic. With all the money that the campaign's taken in via contributions, you think they could channel it to states and local districts and hire people to do the work -- giving back to the people as they've given to the candidate. This mom and kid aren't able to do much for the rest of the Republican Party and they only have a limited number of man-hours they can work each day (24 hours each, as far as I can tell) without dropping dead.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Good on his mom, and and good on him for getting involved!

(post by Jrolla removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join