It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO=> Hillary Supporters Commit Voter Fraud in Nevada

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

WOW - she's dedicated to her cause of 'I have a job, I work for the democratic party of Nevada'. If she was doing something above board and righteous, human instinct dictates that she would have stood her ground and debated the validity of the accusation.

But no, she gets into her California registered vehicle and #'s off, like a cockroach when the lights come on.

She works for the democratic party so by extension, whether Hills knows it or not, whether folks want to admit it or not, this woman is working for Hills because Hills is the Democratic party (of Nevada, and every other state, territory or claimable right)

The whole thing looked dodgy - especially her wink at the very end.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Annee

"If you think only Hillary voters are going to do stuff - - - you're delusional."

This is one of my biggest complaints about democrats. When confronted with facts about the illegal/unethical actions of democrats they always respond with "republicans do it too..."

Does that somehow make it ok? Excusable? Acceptable? No. If you have video of republicans doing this please post it. If not, address the issue of democrats doing it without deflecting to republicans.

You mean, like what you did here?

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Gryphon66

who's to say this isn't some random crazy person?

And all in favor of killary... You said it....

Yeah ... pretty despicable, because of course, I didn't say anything like that.

Is that the whiff of singed hypocrite in the air?

That is nothing at all like what I did. Not even close...

A democrat was committing voter fraud. Another member suggested that perhaps it was just some random crazy person. In other words, do exactly what I just said democrats always do - try to justify it by suggesting other people do it. And I responded by pointing out that the person was in fact supporting killary - which she was.

There is definitely a smell in the air... but it is coming from your direction...and its time to put the boots on and roll up the pant legs...
edit on 22-8-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

We FINALLY found a real live Clinton supporter! We have all been searching over the last few days. I knew one of those existed somewhere. I guess they are all from California. Yuck!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
It is exceeding rare because the party in charge of local elections---no matter which it is---refuses to investigate, turns aside affidavits of legitimate voters and brushes off the charges. Because they don't want to admit it happens on their watch. It's not at all that it's rare, it's rare to see it investigated and prosecuted. No different than the FBI spokesman saying in essence that Hillary broke the law but they won't charge her.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Moral: Your feces doesn't stink; everyone else's does.

Riiiight.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Krazysh0t
It is exceeding rare because the party in charge of local elections---no matter which it is---refuses to investigate, turns aside affidavits of legitimate voters and brushes off the charges. Because they don't want to admit it happens on their watch. It's not at all that it's rare, it's rare to see it investigated and prosecuted. No different than the FBI spokesman saying in essence that Hillary broke the law but they won't charge her.

No. It's extremely rare because it isn't a thing. It's a manufactured crisis. Try actually proving it is happening and widespread for a change instead of just assuming it is.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
This broke yesterday on reddit.. The guy who posted it is a member there...

She was also handing out vote for Hillary pamphlets with her name and phone number on them. This is what she wouldn't let him have because she knew she was being taped...

She absolutely lives in California... I'll go and find the reddit link..

here is the thread

Reddit trumps Twitter, Facebook, all of it. It really is the front page of the Internet.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Committing fraud like this is probably part of the voting system now. To vote, you must vote both ways to stand a chance lol.

What a joke though, seeing this lady do this.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Do what?

What are the FACTS?

Some guy sticks a camera in her face and tells her she's committing voter fraud? Maybe he's the idiot.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Moral: Your feces doesn't stink; everyone else's does.

Riiiight.

And once again... staying true to form. You cant address your own bs. You have to attempt to justify it by suggesting I do the same thing. Throughout this engagement you have demonstrated exactly what I have been talking about far better than I could ever describe it. Thank you for proving my point so succinctly.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: BlackProject

Do what?

What are the FACTS?

Some guy sticks a camera in her face and tells her she's committing voter fraud? Maybe he's the idiot.

The facts are the earth is round and also I heard the other day, we landed on the moon. No, way! That's great. WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON EVERYONE!

-- Llyod Christmas

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is really common on the left. They will also only approach people they think will vote they way they want them to to register.

I went to Santa Ana community college and there were some people asking people to register to vote, I look caucasian and she approached everyone but me and one other caucasian there and it stood out to me.

These are individuals doing it, but I wouldn't put it beyond them being instructed to as well by the people trying to "get out the vote".

Jaden

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join