It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO=> Hillary Supporters Commit Voter Fraud in Nevada

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

While you may suspect she is doing research, she clearly states she is registering voters. Her words. Suspect all you want. She admits she is registering people to vote.

Yes, I did listen to the video.

Some stranger comes up to me, shoves a camera in my face, yada yada - - - I'm not sure what I would have done or said.

How about you?

Really? If I was registering people to vote I would have said "I'm registering people to vote." Just like she did. My first instinct isn't to lie even if someone is 'shoving a camera' in my face.

Well, that's if you were actually doing voter registration.

I've been in plenty of situations that I thought I'd know exactly what I'd do if it ever happened. When those situations happened - - - what I actually did wasn't even close.

There simply is no way she was doing voter registration.

This cameraman was not a policeman, he violated her space - - - she owed him nothing. Not even the truth of why she was there.

No way she was registering voters? She says she is. Is she lying? Confused? I take it you choose confused. Okay confused. That bodes really well for Hillary voters. They are confused about what they are doing.

I don't care what she said.

She told a cameraman shoving a camera in her face and harassing her - - whatever. So what?

If you think only Hillary voters are going to do stuff - - - you're delusional.

I don't know what her purpose was - - but, I don't see any possibility she was registering voters.

Could she have handled it better? Sure.

How many times could you have handled a situation better?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

He was grabbing at her. A man chasing a woman and trying to grab stuff from her.
Are you out of you mind??? Of course she ran.

Are you insinuating he was trying to molest her sexually?

He wanted to see one of her registration cards. So do I.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

technically she has to show it to anyone who asks to see it. She cant show it to some and not ALL the general public.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Cuz the guy almost attacked her. Whatever he is claiming...I would have dropped him there in the parking lot if I was passing by and saw him grabbing things from her and going after her the way he did.

"The way he did"? Its called the press. Reporting with a camera. You would expect someone wth something to hide to behave the way she did, trying to duck away from the exposure.

I also expect those covering for her to behave as though he was misbehaving like Pavaratsi trying to corner her.

Poor girl, so abused. Shes the one hiding something.
edit on 22-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

who's to say this isn't some random crazy person?

And all in favor of killary... You said it....

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

While you may suspect she is doing research, she clearly states she is registering voters. Her words. Suspect all you want. She admits she is registering people to vote.

Some stranger comes up to me, shoves a camera in my face, yada yada - - - I'm not sure what I would have done or said.

How about you?

Really? If I was registering people to vote I would have said "I'm registering people to vote." Just like she did. My first instinct isn't to lie even if someone is 'shoving a camera' in my face.

I've been in plenty of situations that I thought I'd know exactly what I'd do if it ever happened. When those situations happened - - - what I actually did wasn't even close.

This cameraman was not a policeman, he violated her space - - - she owed him nothing. Not even the truth of why she was there.

No way she was registering voters? She says she is. Is she lying? Confused? I take it you choose confused. Okay confused. That bodes really well for Hillary voters. They are confused about what they are doing.

She told a cameraman shoving a camera in her face and harassing her - - whatever. So what?

I don't know what her purpose was - - but, I don't see any possibility she was registering voters.

Let me be clear. I am a registered DEMOCRAT. Always have been. I campaigned for Bill Clinton in the 90's. I don't like what I see here. I'm delusional? Really? This topic is NOT in the mud pit. Voter fraud is rampant on both sides of the aisle Annee and it is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How about you?

Let me be clear. I am a registered DEMOCRAT. Always have been. I campaigned for Bill Clinton in the 90's. I don't like what I see here. I'm delusional? Really? This topic is NOT in the mud pit. Voter fraud is rampant on both sides of the aisle Annee and it is disgusting.

I'm a former Republican. Never a Dem, will never be a Dem.

I NEVER said you were delusional.

This is what I said: "If you think only Hillary voters are going to do stuff - - - you're delusional."

Voter fraud: Yes, I've followed Black Box Voting since its inception.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Apparently the Dems are doing this across the nation. A friend called me on Saturday saying she was at a music festival in Indiana when she was approached by a Dem operative. She was asked if she was a registered voter. She said yes but a couple of friends with her weren't registered. The operative told them she could get them registered Democrat. She went on to state that if they registered Dem they could only vote Dem. My friend heard this and thought she'd heard wrong---but no, this little chickie repeated, "If you register Democrat, you must vote Democrat." My friend replied, "But only in the primary, right?" to which the girl said, "No, I'm registering people for the November election, people to vote against Trump."
She asked me what to do. (She's an independent.) I told her to try to get it on video with her phone. Don't know the outcome because I haven't talked with her yet.
Are these people officially affiliated with the Clinton campaign? I have no idea. I do know that they are breaking the law if they are telling people they will only register one party and that the registrant must vote for that party. It could be a result of ignorance on their part, inadequate training on voter registration. However, if the woman in the video is actually a researcher, odds are that she knows the law and, like her heroine, decided to ignore it.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Let me help ya out there....and then you can leave me the hell alone

Nevada Secretary of State

To ensure the integrity of the voter registration process, any individual or organization conducting a voter registration drive in Nevada must adhere to all statutory regulations. It is the responsibility of an individual or organization conducting a voter registration drive to ensure all participants acting on behalf of such individual or organization are compliant with these requirements.

So you see, it doesn't matter WHO she is. If she is registering voters she MUST comply with the law!

Help me out; that's just hilarious.

Of course she must comply with the law! Who said otherwise?

Certainly not I (and if you wish to be "left the hell alone" stop replying to me and commenting on what I say; easy-peasy.)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"If you think only Hillary voters are going to do stuff - - - you're delusional."

This is one of my biggest complaints about democrats. When confronted with facts about the illegal/unethical actions of democrats they always respond with "republicans do it too..."

Does that somehow make it ok? Excusable? Acceptable? No. If you have video of republicans doing this please post it. If not, address the issue of democrats doing it without deflecting to republicans.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Martin75

Under Nevada Revised Statute 293.505(10), while registering a voter, a field registrar shall not: (a) Solicit a vote for or against a particular question or candidate; (b) Speak to a voter on the subject of marking his or her ballot for or against a particular question or candidate; or (c) Distribute any petition or other material concerning a candidate or question which will be on the ballot for the ensuing election.

She is still apparently in violation of law by carrying anti-Trump material.

Nothing else needs to be said!

Is she a County-appointed Field Registrar?

Serious question. If she is not, is she legally allowed to register people to vote?

I noted above in the statute (NRS 293.5045) just previous to the one being erroneously stated, repeatedly, in this thread.

That law regards voter registration agencies. Not County-appointed officers of the Elections Board.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

How about you?

Let ME be clear. Voter fraud is exceedingly rare. People who believe this myth are delusional and looking to believe the lie.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

"If you think only Hillary voters are going to do stuff - - - you're delusional."

This is one of my biggest complaints about democrats. When confronted with facts about the illegal/unethical actions of democrats they always respond with "republicans do it too..."

Does that somehow make it ok? Excusable? Acceptable? No. If you have video of republicans doing this please post it. If not, address the issue of democrats doing it without deflecting to republicans.

You mean, like what you did here?

who's to say this isn't some random crazy person?

And all in favor of killary... You said it....

Yeah ... pretty despicable, because of course, I didn't say anything like that.

Is that the whiff of singed hypocrite in the air?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How about you?

Let ME be clear. Voter fraud is exceedingly rare. People who believe this myth are delusional and looking to believe the lie.

These facts don't matter, as we've repeatedly seen, because someone's cousin Joe Bob's co-worker John-John heard once from his Aunt Bessie that there was a problem back in 1947.

It's the same every time. Stats don't matter to the rampant confirmation bias on display here. Bravo for trying though.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Have you read the Trump threads? . . . but, Hillary; but, Hillary; but, Hillary.

It has nothing to do with either as a political party - - - it has to do with human behavior.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Where's the evidence that this individual is employed by the Clinton campaign?

All this shows is illlegitimate voter registration ... not voter fraud (casting illegitimate ballots).

Her actions would have resulted in casting illegitimate ballots, therefore...she aided and abetted voter fraud. Just as bad if not worse since she execute many transactions.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

All this shows is illlegitimate voter registration ... not voter fraud (casting illegitimate ballots).

Her actions would have resulted in casting illegitimate ballots, therefore...she aided and abetted voter fraud. Just as bad if not worse since she execute many transactions.

FACT: we don't know what she actually did.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Her actions were illegal, potentially, but a Nevada resident filling out and mailing a Nevada Voter Registration card is illegitimate?

Why?

Follow-up, how many "transactions" did she "execute" and what's your "proof"?

Thank you kindly.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The video made me laugh.

I especially like the 'registered republican' ... yeah, right!!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The video made me laugh.

I especially like the 'registered republican' ... yeah, right!!

Me too

Cameraman not too bright. Should have caught her in the act of actually doing something.

Doubt it matters what she said.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join