It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

She wants them all released.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don Quixote chasing dragons.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Like her imminent indictment Rick? That popcorn must be soggy and stale by now I bet.LOL.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

She wants them all released.

Moot point.

She didn't release anything until she was exposed and court orders started coming.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

Like her imminent indictment Rick? That popcorn must be soggy and stale by now I bet.LOL.

You should be more worried about your queen than you are me, but I understand that deflection is all you got left.... so sad.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
weird every time hillary info gets leaked a scary isis muslim takes the headlines, just like i said it would. I even got warned(twice for 1 post even) for some reason. truth hurts ats?
edit on 23-8-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
First of all, if you still think Hillary is NOT a criminal- you're an idiot! Or, you are blinded by your own prejudices and narrow-minded thinking that a woman would be better than a man, as PODUS. That is the same as saying, " Women can't hold down jobs and support a household." And, if you still think being Republican or Democrat is, somehow a winning bet- you are ignorant! Wake the hell up and realize you are being mocked! You are being bullied just like a kid in school who is duped into believing one group is going to save them from another when, in reality, both groups are working together to benefit from humiliation and the yield of the person bullied.

Secondly, but most importantly, most top government officials are criminals, or complicit by proxy. Come on people! This is 4th grade American history... separation of power... checks and balances. Rampant criminal behavior by this administration and Republican-majority House and Senate act like they are helpless (hapless) witnesses and their hands are tied? BTW: I was a long-time Democrat; I voted for Obama twice with the hope of "change". There was change, but not the change I had imagined , so you can you can take any assumption that I am a Republican or right-wing-supporter and shove it! I AM an American who is not fooled by the BS swirling around the state-run media like a turd in a toilet. We are ALL being lied to and the only "right side" to be on is that of the American people- even if it seems like the losing one.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Moot point.

She didn't release anything until she was exposed and court orders started coming.

Yep. And she has The State dept lackeys running interference,
playing bad cop. "We cant work fast enough to produce these
emails" and other crap excuses they use.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
They won't make the news, you are kidding yourself if you think people care

Teflon lady by now

Very few care or are worried about important stuff like who is going to be the POYUS because a great number are captivated with who's going to win Big Brother 2016 and whether Corey or Victor will be the next person voted out of the house....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh, Yes! Just like the 1st batch she couldn't wait to release until she was urged to by the state department and, probably the looming threat that underground organizations total release of emails. She is just chomping at the bit, more than a year later, to release all the emails illuminating her character and her abilities as Secretary of State. She is just really unorganized , right?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Locklei

I believe the term was "unsophisticated".

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I seriously hope, that everyone who disagrees with Hillarys actions are spreading these links like paper boys all around / anywhere they can because that is the only way i see that these things would come to light and reach more ears.

at this point, its simply a pile up of evidence that noone really wants to touch.

Everyone has the moral responsibility to take action. You don't need bullets, the truth alone is suffice.

originally posted by: Feltrick

Unfortunately, it just doesn't matter to HRC supporters or those who oppose Trump. There could be an email with a Top Secret banner stating that she couldn't care less if the Benghazi ambassador was murdered and folks would still vote for her. That is the reality of the situation.

Most of them desire an orwellian society, they are most likely in on the agenda aswell. So it's not surprising that they don't care. Hitlers brownshirts didnt, and we all know the history of that.

edit on rd2016000000Tuesdayrd000000Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:13:40 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 Aug 2016 14:13:40 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Millions for speeches? Double dipping? Lock her up.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Something tells me this guy is about to commit suicide.

Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hillary said she turned over all her emails that weren't private. So if we're to take her at her word, these emails will just be about yoga and Chelsea's wedding. Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Apparently now, there are missing FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster and have vanished from the National Archives. At this point, they should just scrub the whitewater incidents too....

I could not believe it when I read that the Vince Foster files were missing from the USA's National Archives... then I wondered if someone connected to Julian Assange may have had the foresight to nab them before anyone else could make them vanish. But that is very much wishful thinking on my part since it seems more likely that some pro-Clinton faction in the FBI went in to hide the papers.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Apparently now, there are missing FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster and have vanished from the National Archives. At this point, they should just scrub the whitewater incidents too....

I could not believe it when I read that the Vince Foster files were missing from the USA's National Archives... then I wondered if someone connected to Julian Assange may have had the foresight to nab them before anyone else could make them vanish. But that is very much wishful thinking on my part since it seems more likely that some pro-Clinton faction in the FBI went in to hide the papers.

The fact they are missing should be enough to launch a full investigation.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: babyfacebill

so basically she was to hand over the Emails that she wants you to see, who is the adjudicator to decide which is private and which is not..............Hilary? That is beyond ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: butcherguy

This

I want people like you to say that she is awesome and needs to be elected when EVERYONE can see that she failed to keep records of her work, which is what the Federal Records Act is all about. She utterly failed at that simple task, which means.... Instead of deleting work related emails, you print them out to be archived. Is that hard to get?

This 1000 times.

Negligent or incompetent, make your choice.

It was documented decades ago (1996 - 2001). Historians were "disappointed" that the Clintons weren't using the federal government computer systems for their personal communications. The Historians felt that all minute details should be archived in order that future generations could understand what factors came in to play.
But no-one made a formal warning or court order.
All sides knew what was going on.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: butcherguy

This

I want people like you to say that she is awesome and needs to be elected when EVERYONE can see that she failed to keep records of her work, which is what the Federal Records Act is all about. She utterly failed at that simple task, which means.... Instead of deleting work related emails, you print them out to be archived. Is that hard to get?

This 1000 times.

Negligent or incompetent, make your choice.

It was documented decades ago (1996 - 2001). Historians were "disappointed" that the Clintons weren't using the federal government computer systems for their personal communications. The Historians felt that all minute details should be archived in order that future generations could understand what factors came in to play.
But no-one made a formal warning or court order.
All sides knew what was going on.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join