It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out media cameraman for not showing the huge crowd.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I've been saying it for a long time and I'm probably a broken record but our national press is completely in the tank for a left-wing, Democrat agenda. That is one of the reasons I have completely ignored all the polling that shows Trump losing to Hillary. Especially due to the frequency and exaggeration of these polls from people who not long ago were telling assholes were meaningless. You have to assume that anything The Establishment media puts out is going to be geared towards hurting Trump and thus it should just be ignored.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I will be voting Trump. We need more people calling out our totally corrupt media.

edit on 22-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So he's calling out the guys who's job it is to film the candidate for doing his job? 'K.

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Crowd shots are part of his job.

To let the viewer get a feel for the event.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Crowd shots are part of his job.

To let the viewer get a feel for the event.

Are they?

I'm asking for specifics mind you, not what you think he should be doing, but what he, as the camera man for that event, in that position is tasked to do.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes, it's all the left wings fault Trump is not gonna be president. Trump takes no responsibility for his lack of popularity with the American people.

You know, I remember when ATS believed in conspiracies of substance and not left/right wing partisan baby talk.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Haha, classic - I see the cameraman gave a cursory zoom-out a few minutes in to the vid and then zoomed back in again.

What he should had done is grabbed the mic and proceeded to do a lap of the arena - if the cameraman is required to keep Trump centre-stage then he;ll have to pan across the crowd as Trump moved.

That's what I would have done anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
One of two things.

If I were the cameraman I would move the camera, if I could to show that Trump was wrong, and prove him wrong. Simple, easy.

Or I couldn't turn the camera to begin with because it is not possible. I do see him zoom out, and actually hear him breath hard when he is called out, so he is very aware that he is being zeroed in on. I wonder what his story is of this.

ETA:

Actually a third option which may be:

Trump is right.
edit on 22-8-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
That's because the media's selection PV Clinton rallies are small.

I have had more people in my shower than Hillary can draw.

It's not going to work this time.

I know a few Clinton voters and they are deadbeats.

They sit at home at wait for their benefits to arrive.

Free phones, free food and many other benefits.

They are just playing the system. There are no good jobs.

People make more sitting at home gaming the system.

They all would rather have a good job. It just pays more to stay home.

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Trump is going to make cameramen great again.

edit on 22-8-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

"I'd fire his ass right now if I could"

Nice!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I saw this on LiveLeak earlier and if you watch closely, the cameraman clearly attempts to pan the camera on the tripod the first few times Trump calls him out.

This is demonstrated by the repeated camera shaking that immediately follows every time Trump turns the attention toward him.

I assume the cameraman finally got clever and zoomed out for a moment, only to realize that it had no affect on Trump. Perhaps his camera was the one feeding to the jumbotronic screens in the arena? This is doubtful. The crowd would have applauded the wide zoom and most assuredly so would Trump.

This leaves me to believe that this camera was being operated by a 'cable news' employee.

I do also subscribe to the possibility that those tripods were rigged by network producers. This cameraman is low on the totem pole, and it is entirely possible that the tripod & camera were set up before he even arrived.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

And your one meme proves what?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I've been saying it for a long time and I'm probably a broken record but our national press is completely in the tank for a left-wing, Democrat agenda.

I would have to disagree only because they really don't care about political parties or ideals. The MSM and the National Press ONLY care about getting the RIGHT corporate Oligarch puppet candidate elected. It doesn't matter if they are Democrats or Republicans. Look at what the Press and the MSM did to Ron Paul in favor of McCain and Romney with the GOP MSM leading the charge.

There is no Democrat or Republican party, only an Oligarch that goes by two different names with opposing views but with the same agenda and actions.

Hillary without any doubt is the establishments candidate.

However, the Oligarch and MSM do prefer to have democrats in office only because its easier to justify their agenda to create bigger govt. Bigger gov't gives the Oligarch greater power and control of both the consumer and the market , hence why Republicans create bigger govt as well. Dem vs Rep is only used for Machiavellian tactics and nothing more.

The good thing about this and trump is , that he at-least is bringing attention to how the general public is manipulated.

edit on 01831America/ChicagoMon, 22 Aug 2016 08:01:36 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yes, it's all the left wings fault Trump is not gonna be president. Trump takes no responsibility for his lack of popularity with the American people.

You know, I remember when ATS believed in conspiracies of substance and not left/right wing partisan baby talk.

Here you have an undeniable conspiracy between one of the political parties and a majority of the press and here you are trying to deflect from it.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is an important thread that we needed to have.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

The meme shows what we're witnessing on a daily basis. The ESTABLISHMENT media is united in trying to manufacture outrage about anything Trump says or does on a 24/7 basis. All the while they're running cover for Hillary! Why hasn't she done a press conference in 200+ days? Why is nobody in the media pursuing her strange behavior and health? Of course if you're a hypocritical left winger or a Democrat, you're not going to see anything wrong with this arrangement.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I say it doesn't prove anything other than Trump has way more support than the polls suggest. It also suggests his support is real as Hillary's could be fabricated. This doesn't even account for the fact that many people never even get into a Trump rally because it's already packed to capacity.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I would have to disagree only because they really don't care about political parties or ideals. The MSM and the National Press ONLY care about getting the RIGHT corporate Oligarch puppet candidate elected. It doesn't matter if they are Democrats or Republicans. Look at what the Press and the MSM did to Ron Paul in favor of McCain and Romney with the GOP MSM leading the charge.

Yeah they shilled for the guy nobody wanted, then destroyed him with the same attacks you see against Trump now. The media's attacks on Republicans are nothing if not consistent.

However, the Oligarch and MSM do prefer to have democrats in office only because its easier to justify their agenda to create bigger govt. Bigger gov't gives the Oligarch greater power and control of both the consumer and the market , hence why Republicans create bigger govt as well. Dem vs Rep is only used for Machiavellian tactics and nothing more.

Ok, so you don't disagree with me? You can claim it has nothing to do with party, yet the media is a revolving door of Democrat politicians and operatives going to the media, then going back to politics. The truth is thy're goals and agendas never change.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Also they got most of the right wing policies they wanted passed already with their right wing candidates. Bush helped a lot there. So it's left all the way. Is why they're willing to let the Republican Party fall apart while holding on desperately to the Democrats.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join