It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton E-mail... reference to Moloch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

according to this article worldnewsdailyreport.com... she was made a member of the skull and bones........... they could all just be in these clubs to just play with us, i dont know what more unbelievable tho, that they are messing with us, or are they "really" messing with us,
i dont like it either way

edit on 24-8-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Indeed the reference to Molach may be overblown, but NOT the general idea of the elite's love for their puppets Hillary and Bill.

This is an important point. One well known researcher, Fintan Dunne, a pretty good guy, has always said Bill Clinton is the selected heir to George HW Bush as titular head of the secret Puppet government.

Also, Its no secret the Rothschild woman here referenced, Lynn Rothschild, was so mad Obama beat Hillary out in the 2007-8 dem nomination race she lavished particular extreme scorn on Obama for upending Hillary. She and Hillary are very, very close.

The Clintons are the elite’s choice no doubt and Hillary will be the most controlled puppet in the History of US political governing.

Whatever the elite want if Hillary is in they’ll go for it.

In fact Hillary, imo, is so assured of victory by the elite they personally hired Donald Trump to run and make it impossible for any of the Republicans( Bush or Rubio would have certainly probably beat Hillary) to seriously challenge Her.

I believe this is a very long and planned operation of the elite masters to get Hillary Clinton elected in 2016

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

yes i feel like Trump could be a plant.............i wonder what rewards he will get when HC is in power.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Willtell

yes i feel like Trump could be a plant.............i wonder what rewards he will get when HC is in power.

Good question.

A bunch of new TV offers.

All kinds of endorsement deals

Money will be thrown at him on the lecture circuit

You see with this flip flopping on immigration and attempt to placate black political goals he is trying to clean his horrible image up for after he loses

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sure.. but don't be surprised when someone criticise you for having a senseless opinion.

I have laid forth all the reasons why that is already, you haven't touched on them at all. This says it all to me.

Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No, it's not that you don't need their actions and motivations explained. It's that you don't even want to look into their motivations and their eccentric beliefs at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I don't have a problem with anyone thinking that I have a senseless opinion but please don't try to tell me what I need or want.

The reasons I don't touch on your reasons is because they don't mean anything to me. And here I though "meh" was a simple thing to understand.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I didn't tell you that you needed anything, nice way of twisting my words though. Where did you get that from?

Your opinion is senseless because it's just a total non response to the whole situation. Not even being intrigued enough to want to investigate the situation thoroughly.

I've come to expect laziness at this point but now you're just making stuff up.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

I didn't tell you that you needed anything, nice way of twisting my words though. Where did you get that from?

What is there to twist when you posted

No, it's not that you don't need their actions and motivations explained. It's that you don't even want to look into their motivations and their eccentric beliefs at all.

Your opinion is senseless because it's just a total non response to the whole situation. Not even being intrigued enough to want to investigate the situation thoroughly.

We already established that that is what you think and I don't care enough to argue with you about it.
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join