It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman sues cops because they destroyed her empty house, thinking a suspect was hiding in it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What a bunch of hero's for sure, these losers..who will get a free pass, have no more class than the criminals, different gang and colour's ..same sh@t

I wonder what's worse..the sanctioned behaviour of these hired goon's or the fact you have to pay them via your taxes.
edit on 22-8-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They would shat them selves if it had a been a Duplex.a reply to: roadgravel

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
What the hell?Like I said in a another thread,mandatory Roid testing for these out of control freaks...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out....

this is a *suspect* of a *non violent* crime.

They couldn't prove the dude committed a crime, they didn't know he was in the building, they didn't know if he was armed- and he didn't do anything violent.

They shouldn't have even had guns drawn when they entered the house through the front door, using the key.
Instead, they demolish the place.
There's no excuse for this level of incompetence in "law enforcement".

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
too bad there wasn't a video of this one:

West says she gave the police consent only to enter the front door using her key. While they had a warrant for Salinas they had no warrant to search her house. In the aftermath, West’s home was destroyed, paint and plaster were strewn everywhere and a gaping hole where one cop crawling around the attic fell off a truss and crashed through the ceiling to the floor below. Glass was everywhere from multiple broken windows and their belongings were saturated with tear gas and associated chemicals.

mimesislaw.com...

guess maybe you could say that house put up a good fight!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join