It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters will support trump no matter what he says or does. Is he the new messiah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Would really like to hear more about what you know.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Actually not true.

If Trump were found to have classified government intelligence carelessly stored on an E-mail server in his basement, I would no longer support him.

If he was in charge of the US embassies and did nothing during a 4 hour battle which resulted in the ambassador's death along with other American deaths, I would no longer support him.

If he was running a foundation (charity) which took payouts from non-US entities while in employment of a US govt office in exchange for government meetings and favors, I would no longer support him.

Too bad Hillary supporters can't say the same.

what about if he coluded with putin to hack us government computers and weakened national security would you still suppiort him then

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

Actually not true.

If Trump were found to have classified government intelligence carelessly stored on an E-mail server in his basement, I would no longer support him.

If he was in charge of the US embassies and did nothing during a 4 hour battle which resulted in the ambassador's death along with other American deaths, I would no longer support him.

If he was running a foundation (charity) which took payouts from non-US entities while in employment of a US govt office in exchange for government meetings and favors, I would no longer support him.

what about if he coluded with putin to hack us government computers and weakened national security would you still suppiort him then

How would he conspire with Putin? If Trump was up to something, don't you think he would be arrested by now? Especially if he was serious and in you view, and told the world your believed conspiracy. We already know Hillary cannot safe guard sensitive data.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: lortl

Actually not true.

How would he conspire with Putin? If Trump was up to something, don't you think he would be arrested by now? Especially if he was serious and in you view, and told the world your believed conspiracy. We already know Hillary cannot safe guard sensitive data.

how would he conspire are you so lacking that you cant picture a network of secured computers.
why dont they have assange or snowden

u want something secret it can be done hell even i can do secrets if i need to and im just a simple crew member on a boat that goes in and out of international waters

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Seriously, I think all of the people that are choosing Trump are choosing to be against the corruption of the system as it has been for the last 20 years. It makes me think of the recent Greta van Sustren rant about people waking up to the atrocities that are going on in the world like the genocide of Christians in the middle East right now. People see all of this and they don't want to be complacent like the German people were about the Nazis. So people are choosing Trump as opposed to letting this evil corruption that has been operating in our country to continue. I think people see voting for Trump as the means to remove the "Nazis" from power. I mean let's face it those that are in power right now are and have been acting in a very Nazi style fashion and I think that the American people at large recognize that there is a very evil force that has been operating in this country and they want it removed. Trump may not be the perfect candidate but like he says, he can't be bought by the corrupt forces that have clearly bought Obama and Hilary.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
BWAAAAAAA,HA,HA,HA,HA.
You LISTEN to what they SAY during election season?
AND THAT makes you flip out?
Oh that is such a simplicity isn't it , it goes real far to show how it really doesn't work and HASN'T done so , since the INCEPTION of American politics...

what are you even on about

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
Seriously, I think all of the people that are choosing Trump are choosing to be against the corruption of the system as it has been for the last 20 years.

instead theyll just have the corruption of chief oompa loompa trump

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well what has he done?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join