It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters will support trump no matter what he says or does. Is he the new messiah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Jessie Ventura is pretty awesome though, he doesn't believe in the two party illusion - that should almost be a requirement. I was gonna mention Ventura but I didn't want to drag him in the mud because he actually seems like a good guy. Even though I suppose he's a part of that general trend.

What happened to having real leaders like the founding fathers? What happened to philosopher kings? Democracy has more than ever become a celebration of mediocrity. Now featuring victimhood culture and microaggressions.

The forces of darkness has a strangle hold on humanity. I don't know if the forces of light can win this fight when humanity is in such a diseased state.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

He seems like a really good guy...I enjoyed his OffTheGrid show - and he himself talked about running..

My point is that he would be appreciated by the Conspiracy Theory crowd, and he also KNOWS THEM (and Trump does not). Trump hired Roger Ailes (shamed ex-FOX king) and Whoever Bannon (Breitbart) and Alex Jones ( O_o )to speak at whatever.

Those guys are SCARY.

Jesse adds a balanced view - he doesn't trust ANY of those wipes......
so I think he'd make a much better VP candidate than bible-thumping Pence.

Between Jesse and a Theocrat? Oh hell yes.....

I would consider Trump if Jesse were his mate....
but with Pence? No EFFING way. No.
NO.
Because if Trump defaults on the job (which I expect and predict he will) either by accepting and then "delegating" or by simply saying, "yeah---nah, I don't really wanna be POTUS after all" (because he does NOT like having handlers....I bet he's fuming every moment now as they're forcing him to to toe the line, and stopping his stream-of-consciousness arrogant blustery buffoonery), well - I'd far rather it be Jesse, former MN Gov, then Pence, current IN governor.

Minnesota is chill - it's a very progressive and open-minded place.

Anyway - that's all. Trump is a disaster at politics. I don't dislike him, I really don't. I just don't see him as a candidate to be taken seriously. He might win, but then he will expect he can hire out everything ---- he already offered Kasich the job of "Foreign & Domestic Policy Advisor".

Now he's got FOX news and Breitbart execs on his campaign mgmt staff??

God save us, Jesse.... save us, Jesse!!!!!

edit on 8/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
BWAAAAAAA,HA,HA,HA,HA.
You LISTEN to what they SAY during election season?
AND THAT makes you flip out?
Oh that is such a simplicity isn't it , it goes real far to show how it really doesn't work and HASN'T done so , since the INCEPTION of American politics...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Who you talking to, hun?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How many years have Clinton supporters made corrupt politics possible. The victims of Bill thank you. And yes, Hilary participated in character assassination and bullying Bill's victims. And that's one example. Victimized women are to be heard, unless it's the truth about Bill and Hillary.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

ANYONE swayed by peoples words and not their acts.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well, okay - but.....you have to look equally critically at Donald, then.
You can't just pretend his past isn't just as "insider" as hers is. Yes, he came from the Big Bucks Club, and yes, she came from the Politics Club ----

but neither of them are "new". Her 'insider' experience is just as virulent as his is.

It's equal experience - just from different angles.
The perfect storm. At last.

And the prognosis for mid North America is: sigh

edit on 8/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The way I look at, Hillary is going to kick the can down the road. We will go deeper in debt and continue setting up for a greater fall.

Trump is either going to start the painful chemo treatments now or bring the crisis sooner?

I don't care who you. If you are saying something other than sacrifice and hardwork is going to pay off the 18 trillion in debt, keep living the lie. We also have trillions by law obligated to keep social programs which has no tax base to support. There are more IOUs than can be obtained through any realistic taxation.

Is that what we fought for in American? We are now so dependent on government, that without subsidies milk would not be affordable. Government wants you dependent on them for food and health. Working great for Venezuela.

Sorry, not too logical. Just implying Hillary will continue the growing of people dependent on government for day to day items. Our debt and obligations are growing faster with no realistic means to pay them or the interest on our debt. It's either pain through healing or the pain when the party ends. Free college and more low wage immigration is only going to add to the problems. Not solve them.
edit on 22-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If you ignore the lack of ethics, the lack of morals, the lying and vile behavior of either candidate, then just focus on one thing.

Hillary will raise taxes.

Trump will lower taxes.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Actually there is a big difference between her and Trump. He's an insider but is a business man, he's one of the people that's playing the game. He's a mover and shaker. He's even admitted to being one of the people influencing politics with his "donations." He's possibly his own man, hell he's even admitted to be one of the ones pushing Hillary's buttons once upon a time. Which is why I find the him donating to Hillary thing being used against him as if he supports her kind of funny. No he donated because he was paying her to do something he wanted, not the other way around. Her position was the servile one in that relationship. She's nothing but a political mercenary doing whatever she paid to do by the highest bidder. Which means Soros owns her more than anybody.

Hillary is however in a servile position, she's not a mover and shaker, she's a dependent. She gets all her money and power from doing what she's told and selling favors. She's clearly not her own woman. She's bought and paid for.

So while yes both are insiders, it's not exactly the same.

One has a reasonable chance of being in control of his own actions. The other is owned through and through right down to her very core.

Now that's not saying Trump is a better leader, nor that he's not loyal to the game. But with him at least there's a chance he's not a servant to the other players but a competitor, while Hillary most certainly is.

That chance does count for something.
edit on 8/23/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The naivety of members is astonishing. There is only one leader in DC and it's the Pentagon. Politicians don't tell the military what to do, it's the other way around.

Few paid any attention when Ike said "beware of the military industrial complex" It's to late now....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The naivety of members is astonishing. There is only one leader in DC and it's the Pentagon. Politicians don't tell the military what to do, it's the other way around.

Few paid any attention when Ike said "beware of the military industrial complex" It's to late now....

I don't think it is so simple...
Pentagon Tells Congress to Stop Buying Equipment it Doesn't Need

When even the military is telling the government to stop buying # for the military and the government still doesn't listen, it tells me that there is NO ONE calling the shots.

"There has got to be a more effective and efficient method of procurement," he said. "When [President] Eisenhower said 'beware of the military industrial complex,' man he knew what he was talking about ... We force stuff on you all that we know you don't want."

Army Chief of Staff General Raymond Odierno agreed with Manchin.

"We are still having to procure systems we don't need," Odierno said, adding that the Army spends "hundreds of millions of dollars on tanks that we simply don't have the structure for anymore."

For three years, the Army in numerous Congressional hearings has pushed a plan that essentially would have suspended tank building and upgrades in the U.S. for the first time since World War II. The Army suggested that production lines could be kept open through foreign sales.

Each time, Congress has pushed back. In December, Congress won again in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015 that funded $120 million for Abrams tank upgrades.

The Army and the Marine Corps currently have about 9,000 Abrams tanks in their inventories. The tank debate between the Army and Congress goes back to 2012 when Odierno testified that the Army doesn't need more tanks.

Odierno lost then too. Congress voted for another $183 million for tanks despite Odierno's argument that the Army was seeking to become a lighter force.

Congress to the Army: "You'll get your tanks and you'll like it!"
edit on 23-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Actually not true.

If Trump were found to have classified government intelligence carelessly stored on an E-mail server in his basement, I would no longer support him.

If he was in charge of the US embassies and did nothing during a 4 hour battle which resulted in the ambassador's death along with other American deaths, I would no longer support him.

If he was running a foundation (charity) which took payouts from non-US entities while in employment of a US govt office in exchange for government meetings and favors, I would no longer support him.

Too bad Hillary supporters can't say the same.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wow that actually opened my eyes a little. Maybe our military really is not as advanced as I thought. If all our money is going towards waste like that it makes our ridiculously high military budged much less impressive.

So basically even the militarily industrial complex is saying stop wasting so much money on us.

Congress seriously sucks.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't think it is so simple... Pentagon Tells Congress to Stop Buying Equipment it Doesn't Need When even the military is telling the government to stop buying # for the military and the government still doesn't listen, it tells me that there is NO ONE calling the shots.

I see what you mean. So....it must be the industrial arm of the complex telling the politicians how to spend the money.
I don't see anyone powerful enough to take on the Corporate Oligarchy.
still politics is a great diversion...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'll be voting for Trump, but I don't consider myself a Trump supporter.

I'm voting for Amercanism over globalization.

I could never vote for Hillary after all the nefarious and corrupt things she has done

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's policies. The wall, low taxes, less regulation, strong military, actual war on terror, America first, control of borders and illegal immigration, job creation through capitalistic free enterprise ideals, pro second amendment, local self right of self governance, freedom of religion, conservative Supreme Court Justices, passing laws instead of making laws by decree, and so much more.

None of us blindly follows anyone like they do Hillary Clinton whom they know is corrupt and lies constantly. It's the Donald Trump policy positions that we support.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

So while yes both are insiders, it's not exactly the same.

No, it's not the same.
That was my point.

One has a reasonable chance of being in control of his own actions.

First this made me laugh - because I think he has very limited "self-control" -----
but I see you are saying he is not "bought" by anyone. I get that.

And I think what is actually happening is that he is just now realizing that to be POTUS (a life-long dream of his; which I think has been realized just by being nominated!) means having handlers. It means having people you can't "fire" watching you at all times - from below you, and from at your own level.......

He is not mentally (or in terms of discipline) prepared for that. Could he be? Yes - if he tried. He's not stupid. He just didn't think this through. He thought he could just sit in that Office and boss people around. Delegate. Dictate.

I honestly think he probably has the best of intentions, but is falling prey to much more sinister manipulation.

I don't trust her, either. This is so surreal I have had to simply step back and watch.

I support neither. On the one hand it's intriguingly entertaining - on the other, I know nothing will really change. It's a "reality TV show". And that is ALL IT IS.

Sad.
Shameful that the USA has stooped to the level of Jerry Springer writ large.

I refuse to continue to be a "supporter" of any of it.

The other is owned through and through right down to her very core.

Now that's not saying Trump is a better leader, nor that he's not loyal to the game. But with him at least there's a chance he's not a servant to the other players but a competitor, while Hillary most certainly is.

That chance does count for something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join