It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters will support trump no matter what he says or does. Is he the new messiah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Hillary supporters will support Hillary no matter what he says or does. Is she the new messiah

Six of one half dozen yadda yadda yadda....

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
its pretty funny you know, trump says one thing, then another thing and his followers lap it up like dogs with spilt milk.
trump and Pence go to new orleans and theyre the best people ever but when obama does it hes the bad guy.

You mean like the same with Hillary and her supporters?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

If Trump is so terrible, then who would you suggest everyone support?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

are u the gatekeeper of how threads should be written

im dyslexic to but thats ok why not deflect about my writing style and go nyah nyah what about hilary like al you trumpbots do over and over

Don't expect sympathy because of a supposed problem. Just because you say so doesn't mean so. It's just an excuse when I read it. I say this because of ALL of the built in software that helps you to spell and grammar while you're typing in your browser. Some of this stuff is built in and even asks you if you want it turned on when you first use it.

I have a pretty good grasp when it comes to spelling but even some of my words get overlooked. When they do, I get a big red line under that word to let me know or it'll just correct it for me. Grammar gets overlooked because I don't often go back and re-read what I've written before sending. Still, I don't use this as an excuse.

As for your original post, you do know you're doing the same thing that "trump supporters" do, right? I mean, you are your own enemy, just on the other side of the road. I could literally use every single thing you've said and use it against a Hillary supporter and it would make just as much sense if not more (I'm guessing more).

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

El Trolliosso. (yep, big red line)

The Morlock Queen feeds on her Eloi as they come willingly to the plate, when she calls.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
I voted Ron Paul in at least two primaries. The field of difference between the two is just to expansive to get into. I honestly think that Trump is payback to the Republican Party for it's poor treatment of Paul. Had they nominated Paul, Trump would never have gotten to the podium in the first place.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

The "Cult of the Two Party system" has left people with an idea that each election is its own apocalypse season.

Clearly. I've noticed this also. ''Now, more than ever'' has been ringing out ever four years for decades. Though I have voted 3rd more often than not, it took the 2000 snubbing of Nader do demonstrate to me that Nader was really running on a second ticket while Bush and Gore were running on the 'one' ticket. The 'this guy or that guy' ticket.

My only hope, and it is most likely a vane one, is that the turmoil of this election will continue to boil over the next four years and that both the left and the right will be able to present viable parties that run on policy rather than celebrity in 2020. Whaddamy,,, dreamin?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
And Hillary is a lying, cheating, soul sucking succubus of a woman and her supporters love her up. Vote Jill Stein......she wants to boycott Israel....that alone gets my vote.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: lortlAnother telling thing is this. In a cult, the members will automatically assume that any criticism of the leader is Satanic in origin. Hence we see over and over here that any opposition to Trump, any attempt at a realistic critique is met with an ingrained supposition that the person criticizing him MUST be a Clinton supporter. This is demonstrated clearly already in this thread.

Oh yeah. Check out the FIRST response to the OP.

"Hillary bot," it's absolutely grand.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Am I one of the Trump supporters when I say I do not know if he is part of the banking mafia but I know Hillary is?

A fascist is a person who wants government political power and manufacture power to work together against the people so that their rights are eroded away and they are stuck in the system the fascist provide. Clinton, Obama, Bush have all been fascist with a smiley face.

The question is will Trump become a whore of Saudi Arabia just like Clinton will be or will he really stop supporting the Sunni side in Sunni vs everybody else geopolitical wars in the middle east. Will he support the Sunni Islamist including ISIS just like US/Saudi Arabia and Turkey do today or change to another foreign policy?

The only reason Trump is interesting is that he might be someone who will bring real change to US policy where Obama was more of the same. I was fooled by Obama and even by Bush. I know more now and can see that they are all corrupted.

So, you were fooled by Bush/Obama, but Trump isn't fooling you and "this time, it's different?"

Come on, man....

Read a little bit, Trump is authoritarian as Hell.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
no he isn't the new messiah, neither obama is the old one. The jewish messiah is a young man musician, expected to appear in one month time.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: StallionDuck

El Trolliosso. (yep, big red line)

The Morlock Queen feeds on her Eloi as they come willingly to the plate, when she calls.

Screw Eloi... I'm hungry for Hamburgers now. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Hillary supporters will support Hillary no matter what he says or does. Is she the new messiah

Six of one half dozen yadda yadda yadda....

Not really. I only support Hillary because she is the only realistic choice running for President. If we had two actual candidates my decision would be more nuanced.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm not even sure who I will vote for but it's not gonna be Trump. However I'm satisfied to watch Trump destroy the Republican party and go down in flames with the rest of the GOP candidates.

Trump has flipflopped on the mass deportation rant in hopes to win back some minorities. To little to late and the GOP knows it and will suffer the consequences.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Even some of Trumps right wing conservatives supporters now see thru Trumps BS.

edit on 22-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

i bet a bunch of furious trumpbots swarm on this thread like angrered bumblebees to attack hilary,

Not "angered" one bit...
In fact it seems like the left are the emotional ones.
Much like this thread the attacks against Trump are on very flimsy foundations, driven more by emotions than facts and reality. Sure he says some things people don't want to hear. But that's reality the world isn't rainbows and puppy dogs. There are some serious economic and social issues in this country at the moment and he appears to be the only person with enough balls to talk about it openly.

For every reason you can present to not vote for Trump I can produce 3 reasons to vote for him...
Kinda done debating you all here seeing as it's the same old arguments but I'll post my top 3 reasons to vote for Trump.

#1 He's not Hillary
#2 Simplified tax code
#3 Make trade deals that benefit average Americans not international entities
I could list many more but I feel it's not really required since I have yet to be given one legitimate redeeming quality for the other candidate.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think Trump is an attempt to embarrass conservatives in general, a straw man to easily refute. Someone that would make even Hillary look like a sensible option. The degeneracy of US politics continues unabated, from monkey boy George to the token black guy and now a celebrity type figure like Trump. We've already long seen the penetration of politics by celebrities, at this point I'm wondering when we'll be ready to see presidents like Idiocracy's Camacho.. make politics more like wrestling America, this will solve all your problems.

I think it's a little bit too late to care at this point. The mighty has fallen.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

when we'll be ready to see presidents like Idiocracy's Camacho.. make politics more like wrestling America, this will solve all your problems.

Trump/Ventura 2016 !!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Even some of Trumps right wing conservatives supporters now see thru Trumps BS.

A few, out in the real world (not so sure about here on ATS, though). Fox News is becoming a hotbed of the unravelling.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

We can only hope. I fear even the "this person v that person" is being taken from politics, now it just "who we say" politics.

But like MLK, I am going to keep dreaming of a day when people focus on issues like education and environment, and not race, gender and celebrity.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

#1 He's not Hillary
#2 Simplified tax code
#3 Make trade deals that benefit average Americans not international entities

I could list many more ...

like.......
#4 Extensive ties to the mob, for example? Or refusal to pay agreed upon amounts?

but I feel it's not really required since I have yet to be given one legitimate redeeming quality for the other candidate.

...but yeah, I know what you're saying. I don't like either one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join