It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters will support trump no matter what he says or does. Is he the new messiah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'd like to affirm to our friends across the ocean, politicians are lying arseholes and there will be no major changes if Trump is elected. You are all falling for the classic promises the Democrat supporters fell for with Obama back over 8 years ago.

Government is like a huge freight train on a set of tracks, about all you can hope to accomplish is to get the train to slow and hold its course because taking it off its line is near on impossible unless you want to crash it !

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

a reply to: lortlAnother telling thing is this. In a cult, the members will automatically assume that any criticism of the leader is Satanic in origin. Hence we see over and over here that any opposition to Trump, any attempt at a realistic critique is met with an ingrained supposition that the person criticizing him MUST be a Clinton supporter. This is demonstrated clearly already in this thread.

You mean like people whomsoever criticize queen bee
get "massive right wing conspiracy theorist" labelled at them every time?
She's been doing it since the 90's, if ever there ever
was someone with a persecution complex.

edit on 22-8-2016 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2016 by DelegateZero88 because: attrocious grammar

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
I'd like to affirm to our friends across the ocean, politicians are lying arseholes and there will be no major changes if Trump is elected. You are all falling for the classic promises the Democrat supporters fell for with Obama back over 8 years ago.

Government is like a huge freight train on a set of tracks, about all you can hope to accomplish is to get the train to slow and hold its course because taking it off its line is near on impossible unless you want to crash it !

If we are and we might be then the techniques to create and anti establishment choice run by the establishment have become more refined.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
maybe you just have a strong bias and haven't actually listened to what trump or his supports have been saying... maybe you should attempt to become a more well rounded adult and do research on things that might conflict with your system of belief. maybe, just maybe.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Trump supporters are pretty gullible and seem to be mesmerized by Trumps celebrity status and his business empire. Clinton supporters also ignore her lack of credibility and criminal dealings. I wouldn't call neither of them the messiah. They're both more like the Anti-Christ.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
When did Obama go to LA?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

A President Trump could be catastrophic for the US on the world stage. A Clinton President could be disastrous on a domestic level. The two-party system can't help but disenfranchise and alienate half the population every four years and this year's choices are worse than usual - very polarising characters. Ironically it could lead to higher than usual voter turnout as each side hates the other so much!

Last time around Ron Paul was the 'Trump' candidate who gained all the support and noise on ATS. Thread after thread; post after post and signature banners everywhere. Paul was regarded as nearly a heavenly saviour. It isn't "funny" that Trump threads get so many stars, it's predictable. People are sick and tired of government and want a change. They desperately wanted Ron Paul and Paul was partially silenced by the MSM; he never got a fair crack at running for President and wasn't anywhere near as divisive as Trump.

"I was at a debate one time a couple years ago, where I didn't think I got a fair shake. In a two-hour debate, I had 89 seconds. I thought, maybe there's something wrong with the media. Maybe they're not covering us fairly?"
Ron Paul

Trump supporters are tying themselves in knots because they want the change he represents and he's a poke in the eye to the Dems. Deep, deep down I'd bet some recognise his failings and won't ever say it to avoid giving the 'other side' a win. Clinton supporters are doing the same because they see him as a catastrophe; they're not voting for Hillary, they're voting 'not Trump' and 'pro-Dem.' This is seen by the lack of criticism of Hillary from left-leaning members.

The stars and flags are symptomatic of enthusiasm rather than 'bots' and whatnot. IMO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If Trump wins it's more to do with Hillary and the PTB and their need to try and force a candidate down our throats than anything Trump does. For many of us on the fence like myself it's not so much Trump but the down right scary obsession by the PTB to make sure Hillary wins no matter what and deflect/ignore/hide all the bad she's done.

There was literally what seemed no way I would consider ever voting one of the two parties again, let alone Republican as I'm typically more liberal leaning. But this crazy obsession by the PTB to get her elected and force her on us no matter what or who gets hurt along the way, no matter how many people they need to pay off to do it is so overwhelming I'm actually considering voting for Trump.

Not because I believe in Trump, but because if the PTB want Hillary that badly I certainly don't.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Trump says things the media doesn't like and Democrats don't like, therefore I will vote for him because I don't find any fault with what he says. Just because the media makes a big issue out of everything doesn't mean it actually is a big issue. The media is made up of Democrats who are trying to get Hillary elected so of course they're going to exaggerate and manufacture outrage.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Why didn't you use the other thread you created that is exactly the same as this to post this garbage?

This must be a new Correct The Record tactic.

Accuse the opposition of doing what we have been caught red handed doing.
edit on 22-8-2016 by RobotBomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

No---He is not the messiah

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The whole world hates Trump...yeah, right. A little support from the people of Serbia. That's like 300,000 votes for him from our people living there.

It just goes to show you that ordinary people may not like him personally, or they do, but they support his fight against establishment and especially his foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Some of us don't listen to sound bites and look for multiple outlets to find out whats really going on. Hilldog seems to have a pretty good lid on the press and a lot of people working to make Trump look bad but every time you go beyond the 15 second mark you see a decent person.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Some of us don't listen to sound bites and look for multiple outlets to find out whats really going on. Hilldog seems to have a pretty good lid on the press and a lot of people working to make Trump look bad but every time you go beyond the 15 second mark you see a decent person.

And when you do actual research you see he just more of the same.

But hey, vote for whomever you want, if he wins, the next 4 years will speak for themselves - until his supporters blame everything on the congress.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
And Hillary supporters will support Hillary no matter what she says ... or does.

So, why not call out both sides and stop being hypocrite?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm not angry, this is just another thread that labels me and others for not supporting Hillary. I support Trump because my other choice is Hillary, plain and simple. I don't care about policy at this point. I care about keeping a criminal out of office. I don't see Trump sitting in court over and over in regards to scandals and until I do, I stand by my choice to vote for Trump over Hillary.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yes, anyone opposing you is a bot. Clearly.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: lortlAnother telling thing is this. In a cult, the members will automatically assume that any criticism of the leader is Satanic in origin. Hence we see over and over here that any opposition to Trump, any attempt at a realistic critique is met with an ingrained supposition that the person criticizing him MUST be a Clinton supporter. This is demonstrated clearly already in this thread.

This perhaps is why I feel it has become difficult to discuss third party and political ideas with people in my community and family. The "Cult of the Two Party system" has left people with an idea that each election is its own apocalypse season. The media, which looks to shill money by feeding the cultist need for self-affirming propaganda, has been really bad this political season. The saltiness in the air is almost too much to breathe, yet the mud keeps getting slung.

I am voting for Jill Stien. I know she got a snowball's chance, but it will feel morally clean. So my real question is why are so many people who are voting for Trump/Clinton because they hate Clinton/Trump not looking for a candidate that they really do agree with? Is this more of the Cult mentality, I think so, and it is pervasive in American politics.

Great analysis there T.McGuire

now on a conspiracy note: Trump is a Clinton shill and is currently doing everything to try and lose this election. The funny thing is as the OP pointed out, it is not really working. Also, just some new numbers to think on. Trump needs 128 votes more than Romney got in 2012 to win, but the states he is focusing on will only give him a total of 60. The states vote the way they vote, and change little from one election to the next, so as it stands, Clinton will be our next president winning the electoral college by about 40 votes.

A Map of the 2012 election to prove my point

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As an Independent, I wish there are better candidates than what the two the major parties are offering. In this election cycle, it is more about who you hate less than it is anything else .... at least for many Independents. I for one cannot bring myself to vote for a known corrupt candidate, therefore my vote will go to Trump (I just hate him less). I know I could vote third party or not vote at all, but that to me is the same as voting for Clinton.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yer funny.. no really.
Look at the hillary folks, she lies all the time, gets folks killed then lies about it. is corrupt as you can get and all this being proven and they love her to death.
Follow her to the ends of the world..its where she is headed by the way.

So the pot is calling the kettle black?

Sorry, you just made me laugh and finally realize that we are doomed to the hilly and dems....
edit on 22-8-2016 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join