It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters will support trump no matter what he says or does. Is he the new messiah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
its pretty funny you know, trump says one thing, then another thing and his followers lap it up like dogs with spilt milk.
trump and Pence go to new orleans and theyre the best people ever but when obama does it hes the bad guy.

trump apologies because hes so awesome but if hilary or obama does it theyre flip floppers.

is there SRSLY nothing trump supporters wont forgive theyre furer/christ figure for.

Hes now talking about letting some imigrants stay and right on cue his supporters says its ok now, ill still support trump, trump is right, we love donald cos hell make america great again.

Funny also how a pro trump thread gets so many stars and flags right off the bat. is there some secret bots on the the ats here to influence threads or are the trumpsters so deluded they do his bidding for free.

the point remains that donald could have no policy, his supporters are religious zealots who believe whatever he does is right.
i reckon his running mate should be charles manson, his racial policies wouild fit right in with the trumpsters33

i bet a bunch of furious trumpbots swarm on this thread like angrered bumblebees to attack hilary, the op, and probably any sjw liberals and tell us again why donoal is so great.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

I think it is more the evilness of Hillary that pushes people so enthusiastically towards trump. Plus there is the Obama effect. Offer drastic change and get a response.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Trump supporters will support trump no matter what he says or does. Is he the new messiah

Yeah, once again a Hillary bot goes on the attack and starts right off with the name calling. So much for the "tolerant" Liberals.

All you have to do is replace Trump with Hillary and you get the same thing. Apparently Hillary's supporters are more than ready to overlook her faults, no matter what she does. No need to attack the SJWs. They're self destructing all on their own.
See?...Works both ways.

BTW...Think just maybe you can be an adult and stop with the text shorthand?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I just wish both sides stopped with the mud slinging and talked about policies and not the character of the opponent.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

are u the gatekeeper of how threads should be written

im dyslexic to but thats ok why not deflect about my writing style and go nyah nyah what about hilary like al you trumpbots do over and over

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

i bet a bunch of furious trumpbots swarm on this thread like angrered bumblebees to attack hilary, the op, and probably any sjw liberals and tell us again why donoal is so great.

a reply to: DAVID64

well i picked it didnt i and i dont even support hilary
edit on 22-8-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Starred and flagged for content and sincerity.
As a neo-Trumper, and an almost lifelong Rep...
he's closer to the real Republicans I cut my teeth on.
Although painfully brash and inexperienced: I however
will give him the benefit of the doubt on governmental
service, since he hasn't volunteered himself until now.
I'm also going to stay with those on the site who would vote
against Hillary: by virtue of a proven train wreck track record.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

They are not allowed to talk about policies; It goes against the wishes of TPTB
edit on 22-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I just wish both sides stopped with the mud slinging and talked about policies and not the character of the opponent.

Hillary broke those policies. DOJ broke those policies. Anybody else gets their clearance revoked.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lortlThough some of your speculation is, how should I say this, over the top', the similarities of Trump and his flock bear remarkable similarities to a cult leader and his acolytes. One of the main tools of a cult leader is to put up on a pedestal, the demon figure, the Satan figure, the evil one. In this case, the over arching evilness openly attributed to Clinton demonstrates Trumps messianic image to his followers.

Of course it does us little good to talk in this manner as his brood will simply turn our observations like a mirror and say the same about Clinton, and from my point of view, not unreasonably. One of the major aspects of a brainwashed cult member is a complete belief that they are right, that they are privy to the 'real truth' and that everyone else is either stupid or uninformed. We can call Trump a messianic figure to his people or we can call him the antichrist, or whatever iconic symbol we like, like Hitler, but none of it will help to sway them to seeing a different picture. They want to save America and in their eyes, Trump is the only one who can do it. Know why? Because he told them he is the only one. Yeah, that sounds very messianic to me

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: lortlThough some of your speculation is, how should I say this, over the top', the similarities of Trump and his flock bear remarkable similarities to a cult leader and his acolytes. One of the main tools of a cult leader is to put up on a pedestal, the demon figure, the Satan figure, the evil one. In this case, the over arching evilness openly attributed to Clinton demonstrates Trumps messianic image to his followers.

Of course it does us little good to talk in this manner as his brood will simply turn our observations like a mirror and say the same about Clinton, and from my point of view, not unreasonably. One of the major aspects of a brainwashed cult member is a complete belief that they are right, that they are privy to the 'real truth' and that everyone else is either stupid or uninformed. We can call Trump a messianic figure to his people or we can call him the antichrist, or whatever iconic symbol we like, like Hitler, but none of it will help to sway them to seeing a different picture. They want to save America and in their eyes, Trump is the only one who can do it. Know why? Because he told them he is the only one. Yeah, that sounds very messianic to me

this

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I was tempted to abandon Donald Trump about this time 2 weeks ago. Every time he rose in the polls, he'd sabotage himself by saying something so dumb, that the only explanation was that he didn't want to win. Now, thankfully, Donald has broken his own record for being free of self-sabotage. I think it's something like 10 days?

At any rate, your assumption that all Trump supporters will support him, no matter what he does, is flat out false. What made you label this thread using all-inclusive language like that, lortl?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

maybe ur the exception ok i correct myself most of the trumpo supporters

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lortlAnother telling thing is this. In a cult, the members will automatically assume that any criticism of the leader is Satanic in origin. Hence we see over and over here that any opposition to Trump, any attempt at a realistic critique is met with an ingrained supposition that the person criticizing him MUST be a Clinton supporter. This is demonstrated clearly already in this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Am I one of the Trump supporters when I say I do not know if he is part of the banking mafia but I know Hillary is?

A fascist is a person who wants government political power and manufacture power to work together against the people so that their rights are eroded away and they are stuck in the system the fascist provide. Clinton, Obama, Bush have all been fascist with a smiley face.

The question is will Trump become a whore of Saudi Arabia just like Clinton will be or will he really stop supporting the Sunni side in Sunni vs everybody else geopolitical wars in the middle east. Will he support the Sunni Islamist including ISIS just like US/Saudi Arabia and Turkey do today or change to another foreign policy?

The only reason Trump is interesting is that he might be someone who will bring real change to US policy where Obama was more of the same. I was fooled by Obama and even by Bush. I know more now and can see that they are all corrupted.
edit on 22-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I honestly feel sorry for anyone voting for her. She is going to build a wall. Not to keep illegals out but to keep citizens out of her administration. She already did it by denying every single FOIA request knowing exactly what she was doing. In a few years people will be saying how did this happen just like the ACA. How did we get to this point? Well, people voted for her and gave her a pass, several of them in fact. No reason to complain about it at that point but they will.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Why not ? It was the same with Obama . Only his supporters CALLED him the Messiah.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ron Paul was better than Trump on policy from my point of view but US citizens was not ready to listen to a logical person who wanted another US foreign Policy.

Maybe I am stupid and easily manipulated by Ron but if he was not lying then I do believe he would make a good change.

Trump is not an anointed One but he might be an Elephant/bulldozer needed to crash the system a bit so someone else with reason can come after and make something more mutualistic for all involved including other countries that US is manipulating.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Hilary dog and pony show.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: carewemust

maybe ur the exception ok i correct myself most of the trumpo supporters

I am ONE of the exceptionS, lortl. But I understand where you're coming from.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join