It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thy will be done.. My time here is done ..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I got on here and got stuck replying but once I sign off I know I won't come back for awhile, if at all.. I stopped reading news cause all it is is depressing .. I watched some bill hicks tonight.. He's awesome.. Media lies and our news keeps us depressed and worried .. We gotta get out from behind the screens .. Read books and play and paint and write ... I'm homeschooling my kid and it's freaking cool .. Very neat experience
so yes take a break cause this place is diff .. I feel like an alien now .. I don't belong on Ats anymore

And I'm okay with that
edit on 10-11-2016 by natalia because: ..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
Fare thee well
O faithful one .

If you get a chance ....

Bushby - The Secret in the Bible - The Great Pyramid,
Its Missing Capstone and the Supernatural Origin of Scripture (3rd Edition)(2011)

I copy pasted those book titles into my notes
thank you xoxo
I've been doing good these couple of months. I do need prayer, if you pray .. For my son ..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
natalia

One of my oldest and dearest friends on this board..So sad to see you go..touched the lives of so many here in a positive way. I hope you find the answers you seek and have the support of your family/the people close to you to help guide you..

Much love..keep you in my thoughts,
blend57

I came back to clear things up my dear friend .. I'm still dealing with certain things but the power of prayer is strong .. If you pray, please pray for my son. Thank you xoxo

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hello natalia...i am happy to see you again and even though i only posted once or twice in your threads ... i would just like to say that i really enjoyed what you have shared on ATS and wish you and your sun and whole family the best in health and life!

thank you for being you around here.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

I really appreciate your kind words!!! I know there are nice people on this site
thank you !!! Much peace to you xoxo

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
May you find your own foot steps on your journey!

There is a time and place for things in life. ATS is just a thing as well. Take it or leave it is your decision. But we also are a family in a way. So many different people with different stories to share, the occasional family argument, and in the end we are here under one roof. We mourn for our dead and reach out to those in need just like a family is supposed to work.

We will miss your presence! Remember, there is always room for you here under this roof!

Love,

-TEOT

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Oh I know .. It's hard I suppose when I get on here and see mean folks .. But there are the few good souls who float around on here that are my friends.. And none of them wanted to stay in touch with me through email so it kinda hurt my feelings but I get it .. I totally get it. I've been on this wild site since 2005 and really didn't start posting till 2012... Then I had a magical experience on August 9th of this year and I felt like God was telling me to leave Ats ... All I used to write were dark a$$ poems .. I've been so depressed most the time on here .. But now I'm finally at peace with myself and with this world .. I'm not depressed .. Sure I had to get on meds to help but I had to because of my brain injury .. There is something wrong with my chemicals .. Anyway .. This year has been a blessing for me .. And then my son gets sick ... Then a person on here accuse me that I'm gonna do an exorcism on my child just cause I burned a demon book .. ..
Anyway .. When I get in Ats I see good and bad .. Just like in real life ... But on Ats everyone just had an avi and is faceless with no name ...

I've already been going on my journey as I wrote this thread in August .. It's been a very cool one.. But my son is sick .. I had to pull him out of school to homeschool .. Which I'm glad cause I don't like public schools. So here I am on here reading stories and not news .. Oh and Ufo forum
edit on 11-11-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hey Nat !

Epiphanies are a good thing, keep doing what your heart tells you to do.

I saw that you were back and was thinking of you..

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

I have sure been following my heart and then I flipping came back to this website!!!! Things were nagging at me though about what faceless folks said ...

~~~
I am a smoldering ember
Ready to be ignited
My moves so limber
Mind and body- united
Overcome one fear
Stop living in agony

I have stopped living in agony .. I'm at peace .. the spiritual battle around me is still going on .. I have to be strong and I am ..

Much peace to you my sweet daphne

top topics

<< 1   >>

join