It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unofficial Trump Ad That Will Win The Election

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The thread title is the title from the youtube video, not my belief. This one showed up on another board and I clicked and was actually surprised at how well it was done. Applause to the creator because it gets a solid A from me and is the best I have seen yet.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Lols at the YouTuber thinking 1 ad wins elections. Ah, YouTube.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

At 2:17 you see a brief sample of the stargate sequence in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Also, isn't this already similar to another official ad that Trump is already airing?

Only this one has a song that Trump could probably never acquire the rights to use.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

At 2:17 you see a brief sample of the stargate sequence in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Also, isn't this already similar to another official ad that Trump is already airing?

Only this one has a song that Trump could probably never acquire the rights to use.

LOL, no idea. I usually do not watch "official" ads. The music hooked me on this one and kept me watching beyond 15 seconds. This is the best "political" add I have seen this season.
edit on 21-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I had the volume turned off and enjoyed the video. The theme and inference is obvious, but they need to add a trailer.

The trailer should be a "re-enactment" of Hillary in bed snoring. The phone rings 6 times and then goes to the answering machine. It's 9.11.2012 @ 2:00am, and our men were being murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Next to her is a pillow that's empty, because Bill eased out the house to...er.. go for a walk. ;-)

Seriously, I hope Donald Trump's campaign does some re-enactment commercials. Re-enactments are used very successfully in recreating criminal acts..both in real life Law Enforcement, and related TV shows. A powerful Benghazi re-enactment needn't be any longer than 30 seconds.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Google

list of problems with america

AllNewsImagesVideosMapsMoreSearch tools
About 287,000,000 results (0.44 seconds)

Good luck Mr. Trump

.... you're gonna need it !

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Using the deaths of Americans for political gain, huh? That's pretty bad. Or did you miss Ambassador Stevens' mom's letter from last month?

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

It's a letter to the editor of the NY Times, found here.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

In my opinion, if Chris Stevens was not killed, but severely injured, (or could be resurrected), he'd be doing whatever he could to make sure Hillary Clinton DOES NOT become Commander-in-Chief. Particularly so, considering that 3 of Chris's U.S. Government colleagues were needlessly murdered that night.

The Hillary crime re-enactment commercial could be done without even mentioning Benghazi. I could do a good job of it with just friends. With Trump's resources... whoah baby! Lookout Hillary. It's too bad she thinks and moves like moe lasis.

edit on 8/22/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I gotta be honest, this was one of the worst things I've ever had the misfortune of watching.

It's awful, it's negative, and it actually kind of scary.

I don't think an unofficial ad like this would ever be successful.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

this is a terrible ad one only a trumpbot could like

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Make America great again and clean house, God speed America!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Good work on the video. However as a Trump supporter I could hardly make it through the video. This would do well tailored to a narrow audience but general appeal, no. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's not very good. Bad song as well.
This person is not ever getting a job making campaign ads

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The ads too long. Short and to the point ads are always more effective. People's attention spans are short when it comes to watching ads let alone political ads. I think the Clinton ad that shows two kids watching trumps demeanor is very effective and lets the images do the talking. Not that I like Clinton, but I think the ads she's been running are well done.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Most of that is solid gold. You can't deny that after 8 years of Obama everything the USA has touched is worse. Hillary is just 4 more years of an even more corrupt dishonest Obama.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course. I'm sure you know far better what Chris Stevens would have wanted than his own mother does. Seems legit.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It has been Ordained...........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Reminds me of our armies of zombie, DNC voters,that keep popping up.

new topics

top topics

join