It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cat Burgler" Scaled The Wall Of The Ecuadorian Embassy In London; Target Julian Assange?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Interesting chain of events. Meanwhile his lawyer dies of suicide. Really leaves you to wonder what the powers that be know he is about to release in Wikileaks. I'm surprised he has actually survived this long.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychNurse
Interesting chain of events. Meanwhile his lawyer dies of suicide. Really leaves you to wonder what the powers that be know he is about to release in Wikileaks. I'm surprised he has actually survived this long.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Yeah ,but I think these ASSHATS have worked out a broadcast signal on cellphones to cut to the chase.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I would not be surprised if this particular cat burgler was in the employment of MI6 or some other alphabet agency.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychNurse

Yeah, and supposedly that 'suicide' ruling has been changed, and an inquest has been started. So it's no longer a 'suicide'. If you read into it, it sure doesn't display any of the characteristics of a suicide. You have a perfectly healthy, successful, happily married man, who starts feeling uncontrollable depression (and there are numerous patents to inflict this kind of thing), is seen by yet another clueless psychiatrist, who stopped learning anything the day he graduated from medical school, goes off into the night, and jumps into a train. And it just so happens, there's a laundry list of previously 'suicided' people associated with the Clintons and Bushes.

The question is, how many of these ridiculously framed 'suicides' is it going to take before people start questioning wtf is going on around them? Are people really that naive? I certainly hope not. Because if people do not wake up to what is really happening in the world, they're gonna wake up one day and it will be too late.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Yeah ,but I think these ASSHATS have worked out a broadcast signal on cellphones to cut to the chase.

Oh yeah, I have no doubts that they have an ability to manipulate frequencies of a phone's output. But they don't even need that. There is tech available that allows individuals to be targeted, from anywhere, to anywhere, without any cellphone or local device.

I'm not sure how it's done, probably one of those 5000+ 'classified' patents, but if you read up on the people who have complained about being gangstalked, and some of the things that happen to them, you'd be shocked at the capabilities available. There's actually a really good book about this, written by a doctor who after seeing a patient who complained of these things and did not believe them, had something similar happen to his wife (I think...someone in his family) who had accidentally made an enemy of some politician, so he started to investigate it.

And the things he discovered are indeed shocking. He also interviews a number of gangstalking victims and then shows specific examples of available tech that can accomplish these things and even has a couple of ex-military whistelblowers who came to him with their stories.

It is most definitely real, and of course, no one believes it, because it sounds like they're crazy....really nefarious stuff by really nefarious, lowlife dirtbags like the CIA.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Piggy back it on a TOWER or from orbit? ...(orbit being the HOLY grail in this field...) We stole all the tech from Russia TOO, don't forget the public thinks all they have done Psychicly is "Stargate" or First Earth Battallion.
edit on 24-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Piggy back it on a TOWER or from orbit? ...(orbit being the HOLY grail in this field...) We stole all the tech from Russia TOO, don't forget the public thinks all they have done Psychicly is "Stargate" or First Earth Battallion.

Supposedly the technology is available via satellite now. At least that's what an ex-military scientist whistleblower stated. It's one of the interviews on Project Camelot...

So if people don't wake up to this kind of technology being available, and we keep allowing people like Clinton into office, and like Boehner and Hastert and similar into Congress--people who are easily blackmailed and thus easily controlled, it's stuff that is already in nefarious hands...

Edited to add: Take a look at this video the Richie Allen Show with Dr. John Ross. He describes numerous victims that moved away from ALL supposed technology, but were still being attacked, and what he discovered:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join