It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

If i was you I would reread what I typed as you clearly did not read beyond the first sentence.

First of you would have noticed your queations are somewhat redundent.

I will then give you the chance to edit your reply as it makes you look.......well illiterate.

edit on 22-8-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Fair enough lol
Reading is hard for some of us...
Please don't use micro-aggressions against me

****edit: love your avatar...this is the the best snl skit in 30 years and I think u will like it
youtu.be...

-Christosterone
edit on 22-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: crazyewok

Fair enough lol
Reading is hard for some of us...please don't use micro-aggressions against me

-Christosterone

I will try not to invade your safe space

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Ok so I'm not trying to defend Hillary here but do you really think Colin will openly admit that he told her this? Of course he will deny it...that would bring forth unwanted attention his way. Of course, he could be telling the truth as well but just wanted to throw that out there.

The conversation they had was 1 year after Hillary was using her server. So unless you believe she used time travel, can you explain that?

Powell never had a private server.

That you know of...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

"That you know of..."

So therefore it is okay for Hillary to use her private server, because although there isn't one single iota of evidence that any previous SoS had a private server...somebody might have!!!! Just like Bigfoot exists!!!

but but but since no one can prove for 100% that Powell is a liar and did use a private server, Hillary gets a free pass.

Don't think so.

edit on R372016-08-22T14:37:36-05:00k378Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The Clintons are experts at throwing folks under the bus, it's always someone elses fault - these are the actions of narcissistic liars that are so confused about lies told versus actual truth that negligence or having a momentary lapse of reason is now an apparently accepted excuse.

I'm surprised they didn't manufacture some way of also blaming Trump too, as that is par for the course anytime a DNC muppet speaks.

If I ever get a chance to open a portal to another world away from this crazy rock. Im kidnapping you to be part of it and you become President of that world.

Man spot on brother!

edit on nd2016000000Mondaynd000000Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:43:17 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 22 Aug 2016 14:43:17 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

On Friday, the New York Times reported that Clinton told FBI officials former Secretary of State Colin Powell had advised her to use a personal email account while she held the Secretary of State office herself.

"Her people have been trying to pin it on me," Powell, 79, told PEOPLE Saturday night at the Apollo in the Hamptons 2016 Night of Legends fête in East Hampton, New York.

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell added.

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

So everybody hold on to your hats: Hillary is lying about something...

This is going to be news to many but the infallible, perfect Queen is capable of a misdeed...

Seriously, it's getting comical at this point how depraved and delusional Secretary has become...she knows Colin Powell is alive, right?

Well, maybe he will accidentally meet his maker as Julian Assange's lawyer did last week...we all know defying the Clintons is not a prescription for a long life..

Anyhow, have fun defending yet another lie from Hillary everyone...

I'm sure it was simply a "short circuit" in her brain--you know, the brain that had a stroke which caused amnesia before she was slated to testify a few years ago...

-Christosterone

How dare that racist witch blame a respectable black man like Colin Powell!!! He is a hero and a leader of the black community. And this privileged, 1%er is lying about and blaming him for telling her what to do? But what will the black community do to punish her? Will they march, will BLM attack her supporters...or will they just vote her into office?

My guess...they will vote her into office because it doesn't matter if she lies, cheats of kills. Why? Because many leaders in the black community profit from fooling others to vote for her. They are on the white queen's payroll.

But the black community doesn't see that. Call it dumb, ignorant or gullible...but it is a fact. The Democrats have done nothing for black people, yet they continue to vote for them. There is no logical reason other than corruption of the black leaders.

What a shame.
edit on 8/22/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I seriously dont know what you are trying to say , but the answer is:
He stated that being ex-military his feelings were that he could not align with any party. Just as I do
BTW:

Coherent

Simple Definition of coherent : logical and well-organized : easy to understand : able to talk or express yourself in a clear way that can be easily understood

Brought to you by the good folks at Merriam-Webster.

edit on 8/22/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So if a retired general tells you to jump off a cliff, do you do that too ?

Clinton is really desperate, if she pushes this more, Powell might just come out for Trump.

Whoever thought this up, to float out there, is an IDIOT.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Clintons campaign didnt think this one though. In their haste to blame Powell they over looked the fact Hillarys private server was up and running a year prior to the exchange with Powell.

secondly if she told the FBI it was powell's fault then she lied to the FBI.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I, for one, am glad to see him speaking up. Far too long she has tried to shift the blame for her own shortcomings onto other people. It is her modus operandi, so to speak.

I don't think she wants to push Powell much more. He can hurt her politically if he so chooses.

edit on R262016-08-22T19:26:32-05:00k268Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just one more person who's fed up with her BS.

Kudos to Colin Powell for speaking up and not bowing down to her. Hope he watches his back tho.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have just one damn question for any Hillary support to answer.....

The original sin....

Why did Hillary choose a private server over a commercial email account such as yahoo or gmail?

Her answer:

For convenience, so I would not have to use two devices.

The truth:

She used multiple devices while SoS. Having a private server made FOIA requests impossible for the government to complete in a timely manner.

So the question remains unanswered after over a year now.....

Why did she choose to go with a private server in her house as opposed to a commercial email account like Powell? That is the 64 millon dollar question that still remains.

That she didn't want people to see her personal emails? BS... you aren't supposed to use government emails for personal business in the first place.

If you know the answer, then you can not possibly vote for Hillary Clinton as president.

edit on R492016-08-24T08:49:35-05:00k498Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R512016-08-24T08:51:50-05:00k518Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Why did she choose to go with a private server in her house as opposed to a commercial email account like Powell? That is the 64 millon dollar question that still remains.

That she didn't want people to see her personal emails? BS... you aren't supposed to use government emails for personal business in the first place.

If you know the answer, then you can not possibly vote for Hillary Clinton as president.

Unfortunately, many who have a good feeling what the answer is will vote for her regardless of said answer. "Because Trump", pathetically. On a nearly daily basis, I get accused of falling for a false equivalence fallacy in believing Hillary would be just as bad or worse than anything Trump would be in office. More of the same "a vote for a third party is a vote for Clinton ", or according to the "left" in this country perhaps a vote for Trump.

Both sides accuse me of supporting the candidate they hate because I won't vote for a candidate I feel is bad for this country. It's impossible to take these people seriously anymore.

The people that frustrate even more, however, are the people that like to point out that Clinton can no longer be punished as Comey explained because she is no longer a government employee and her offenses were apparently only subject to "administrative" type actions.

So let me get this straight, and I'll use an example from my line of work: I work for a company managing a team developing software. I, due to lack of ability and/or negligent coding and management practices, have injected huge bugs into our applications that are basically mining peoples' sensitive personal data when using the app that they never agreed to give up and storing it in an unsecured database.

The management of the company is none the wiser and the bugs aren't documented for years. By the time people really figure out what's going on, I have already left the company and decided I want to be an actor. I keep coding on the side and acting doesn't really pan out for me.

Now the bugs I've created have gotten major news traction, they are reported far and wide and the company has had to go to extreme lengths to fix the applications and to rebuild the market's trust in them.

Despite this, I decide acting isn't working out and I'm going to re-apply for the newly available CTO position, to oversee ALL aspects of tech and development, at my old company.

Essentially, many Hillary supporters are saying they would give me the job. Because I wasn't caught while I was on the job previously, it doesn't matter what I had done. I should feel free to apply back to this same company, for a much higher pay grade position and expect to get re-hired.

This "logic" makes no sense to me. Even if she had no real malicious/greedy intent (I believe she did), why shouldn't that massive negligence disqualify her for not only getting a job with the same company again, but at a massive promotion? It's debatable whether or not she is even qualified based on her resume. She has held some fancy titles but hasn't ever done much of substance for anyone other than herself or her inner circle.

Insanity, all of it. I can't wait for November to come and go already.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 31st 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

ME too.
BUT she's FAR too intelligent for that,she knows their games.
edit on 31-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 1st 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

"That you know of..."

So therefore it is okay for Hillary to use her private server, because although there isn't one single iota of evidence that any previous SoS had a private server...somebody might have!!!! Just like Bigfoot exists!!!

but but but since no one can prove for 100% that Powell is a liar and did use a private server, Hillary gets a free pass.

Don't think so.

That is not even close to what I was insinuating lol. That she should get a free pass...what?? It appears I was correct however about Colin.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It appears that she was telling the complete and total truth, though I don't expect this to get much play on ATS. Nope, this one will sink straight to the bottom.

www.cnn.com...

But..But...Emails!!!111 Benghazi!!1!1!1

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join