It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are American and you hate America why don't you just leave?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What qualifies for hating America?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Okay now do a rant with the title:

"If you're not American and hate Americans, why don't you just leave?!"

Seeing a lot of this lately.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Flat out saying it and burning a flag in the street just gets my goat.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Because its their country and they would prefer to make it the way they like it rather than leave?

So in other words they would rather stay and push their hate and views on everyone else.

Sounds like a bunch of selfish pricks to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Okay now do a rant with the title:

"If you're not American and hate Americans, why don't you just efffff off?!"

Seeing a lot of this lately.

Fixed it for ya.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

What you think you sound when you want them out?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What you think you sound when you want them out?

Like I dont give a rats ass about them. 0 fs to give.
edit on 21-8-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oh you're correct. Thanks for the correction

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

See you are all Americans and feel the same about each other, perhaps everyone should just find a new country?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

See you are all Americans and feel the same about each other, perhaps everyone should just find a new country?

I love my country. I love being American. I know I'm privileged and lucky to be one.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If you are American and you hate other Americans, why don't you just leave? I think I like that question a lot more.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The whole purpose of giving each state sovereignty over itself and non-interference of the Federal Branch into a states affairs unless the basic rights of the people of that state were being infringed upon, was to allow each state to be different..... and Americans could freely migrate to which ever state best exemplified their beliefs.
If abortion offended your values.... their should be a state you could live in that it was illegal.
If marriage was the union of a man and a woman.... then there is supposed to be a place for you too
Forcing each state to be a cookie cutter duplicate of every other state removes the ability to flee....... which in turn leaves only the option to fight...... hence we now see animosity between citizens that should not be.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

If you are American and you hate other Americans, why don't you just leave? I think I like that question a lot more.

That works for me too. Bye... I never said I hated them. I just asked why would you stay somewhere you hate.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
As long as America is poking their country or other countries. No one is leaving America. Next thing you know Europe is the 80th state of USA.

edit on 21-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The good old "Love it leave it!," America fallacy.

When Hillary gets elected president (who I don't support by the way), and people start whining about it - I'll be the first to dig up these types of threads to remind them that "if they don't like it, they can get the # out!"

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

That question's already been answered, though. Most people who complain don't hate the country itself, just some of the policies, institutions, etc. So we stay so we can change the system to fit our preferences.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Flat out saying it and burning a flag in the street just gets my goat.

I guess if they say I hate America, and not that they hate how maybe they feel the current or past admins didn't reflect their views or disagree with how we deal with things in other nations then you might have a point. But that wouldn't really make sense and I don't think many actually say that.
And as already stated, burning the flag is usually a statement against the state. Not something I think would ever do, but would never say someone doesn't have the right.
edit on stSun, 21 Aug 2016 23:35:16 -0500America/Chicago820161680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on stSun, 21 Aug 2016 23:36:03 -0500America/Chicago820160380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

That question's already been answered, though. Most people who complain don't hate the country itself, just some of the policies, institutions, etc. So we stay so we can change the system to fit our preferences.

Dude, you misunderstand him. if you disagree with or dislike ANYTHING about the US, GTFO. That's his bottom line. Forget pointing out anything in any form that needs worked on socially or legally, F off & leave, you miserable 'Murica hater.

Personally, I think the guy bitching about people having opinions should just leave. That's pretty damned un-American right there, bro. Do better, or don't let the door hit you where the supposed good lord split you.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Lol it practically is.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It is not hate for the American people but of what the country has become.

AND....... I already left and I slammed the door when I left.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join