It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"In This Realm What is Your Desire to Achieve"

page: 1

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
Without purpose, without delay I run upon the world through a marathon in life without my blood, running eternally with my kind at my core. Losing grip on reality, losing it all, what once was family, nothing to me, no more.

One little string grasped at my soul, tied me stuck to this little life of such intensity with the strengths of gods and mortality of man, inhumane at the depths of the abyss of the soul.

The form dwelled in slow pace, every movement methodical, no room for randomness, the eyes of the world beyond watching, always watching. And the eyes had lips which asked, "In this realm what is your desire to achieve?" and the answer always the same, for the formation of family.

But as time passed on, the days went by and the years seemed to last fewer hours than the day the self became the answer.

The lips asked, "In this realm what is your desire to achieve?" and the answer no longer the same, but for the formation of the self.

No altercation, wandering the lonesome desert still for family and self.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
I missed your creative verses my friend! Wonderful!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
a reply to: Night Star
I've missed this place. Some comments under political discussions, but even there not too many. Perhaps I'll visit the Shed one day too.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:17 AM
a reply to: ksiezyc

Great mind!

new topics

top topics