posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:33 PM
I'm mad at the execs at FOX for a few reasons:
- They have Paris Hilton as the NEW,IMPROVED, MEANER, BRITNEY SPEARS!(YUCK!), at least Britney Spears could write her own biography well, and a
thousand times better.
- They used gossip of Nick Carter of BSB(Backstreet Boys) on the TV show, which was taken off by editors or PR people(Fox or BSB) at the last mintue
anyway, to get higher ratings for the show on each seasons debut episode, and through out the season.
- Not having David Cohen right something, instead of these bad writers writting sitcoms.
- King of The Hill(not real funny)
- O' Reiley Factor(check Maddox's website for details.)
- Selling FOX to Murdoch.
- Taking off Futurama & putting on The Simple Life, but bringing back Family Guy.
(I'm sad, mad, pissed, disappointed, and somewhat confused.)
But are you guys upset about the idoitoddicy of TV today, too?
I'm being moderately reasonable, here.
[edit on 1/20/05 by
[edit on 1/20/05 by BSB2005]