It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Clinton campaign sends out desperate plea for more funds.

page: 2
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Half of her convention was screaming "Lock her up".

We have had 30 years of these Dynasty's.

3/4 of the people on both sides want an outsider.

She knows she has too slime Trump as an idiot bigot.

That will take billions. Everybody knows she is going to lose.

Everybody except the Media...




posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

She doesn't need to SMS anyone. She just has to save it to her computer and when it gets hacked, the right people will know to send her money.



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Mook appears to attribute lower fundraising numbers with overconfidence.


More like dwindling confidence.

The continuing lies will be the downfall.




posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
With 59% of people thinking she is dishonest I can't see the other 41% keeping her afloat financially.



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
With 59% of people thinking she is dishonest I can't see the other 41% keeping her afloat financially.


Unfortunately she has the 1% who have 90% of the money.



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Perhaps she's overspending---on things like taking a jet to travel 20 miles instead of getting into a car or boat.
www.theamericanmirror.com...
She probably spent more than she raised at the fundraiser---just getting there. Operating a private jet ain't cheap. A friend of mine who used to own one estimated that such a trip would set one back about $10k with a minimal crew. How crazy is that?



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

last I checked it was about 70% think she is untrustworthy.


edit on 8 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There's the billions of dollars they funneled through Haiti. This is just another CYA kind of thing I believe.



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
She has proved she is untrustworthy.

Trump might be, but we know how the Clinton's operate.

She buys likes on FB. Trumps likes are by the 10,000.

The media is turning itself inside out to make her look vibrant.

At least Trump made his money outside politics.

Hillary has made millions on the backs of working people.

49.2% of people receive a monthly check or stamps from the government.

That is a staggering number, we need jobs...



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Not surprising, the Clinton campaign has spent over $115 million more on attack ads than Trump.

Gotta keep pushing the narrative, maybe she will visit the ATM in Saudi Arabia.



The Clinton Foundation ATM is where SA parked tens of millions.



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth


It is a common type of fundraising email. If there is no sense of urgency, less money is received in return. I subscribed to both email lists. Trump's, mainly out of curiosity.

I didn't get the Clinton fundraising email. I did, however, get EIGHT reminder letters to visit Trump's ralley in Erie Pa.
Each email has a link as to where to donate money, as well.



posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Her slush fund is drying up. Her and Bill are not getting paid for speeches like before. Also have not seen one article on how much the email and FOIA lawsuits have costs her. It has to be in the 10's of millions since she is paying the legal fees of all her staff and foundation staff and many of those lawsuits are still ongoing. And government law experts are way more expensive than even a good civil lawyer. Very specific field and not many great ones out there. She is paying a premium to keep these lawyers onboard full time.



posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   


I gave to Trump last week.



posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Clinton and the DNC are loading up for the Senate and House battles and movement into several Red States but, they also want to keep enough on hand if they need it in some of the battle ground states. They recently surged money into Ohio, both ads and getting new voter registered because Trump was almost competitive their and they have seen a nice bump in the polls for it. Clinton wants a big enough victory that she takes the Senate and House with her.

Which is why the GOP is considering pulling out from Trump and running with Clinton is going to win, you do not have to vote for Trump but, you have come out and keep her from taking the Senate and House. They did this with Dole and worked. So I would suspect both the GOP and DNC/Clinton are gearing up for what is going to be the real fight in this election.
edit on 22-8-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I could probably get her a job as a chicken catcher .

It doesn't pay much , and will break her back ....

... but they'll employ ANYONE !




posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hah. After you stole my money for bernie sanders expect me to steal it all back.

edit on 8222016 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If Hillary were to propose some FRESH NEW IDEAS, like Donald Trump, she'd get all the advertising she needs. Typical Democrat. Throw money at the problem and hope for the best. I'm sure advertising agencies LOVE Democrats!



posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Hillary were to propose some FRESH NEW IDEAS, like Donald Trump, she'd get all the advertising she needs. Typical Democrat. Throw money at the problem and hope for the best. I'm sure advertising agencies LOVE Democrats!


She'd also get the people to donate in their millions, like they are doing for Trump. Unfortunately for her, she has no ideas at all and people loathe her policies (even her supporters are only voting for her to stop Trump, not because of anything she is doing)



posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust
If Hillary were to propose some FRESH NEW IDEAS, like Donald Trump, she'd get all the advertising she needs. Typical Democrat. Throw money at the problem and hope for the best. I'm sure advertising agencies LOVE Democrats!


She'd also get the people to donate in their millions, like they are doing for Trump. Unfortunately for her, she has no ideas at all and people loathe her policies (even her supporters are only voting for her to stop Trump, not because of anything she is doing)


You're right, UKTruth. When Hillary supporters are asked what their candidate stands for, they can only come up with a few words. Honesty and Integrity are never 2 of the few. Mostly they look up at the sky...think for a while... and respond with generalities like "caring for people". Apparently, her supporters have no idea that a lot of people who've associated with Hillary Clinton are no longer living. Either they have no idea, or they're giving her a pass on all the collateral damage she's responsible for.



posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
September 21, 2016

Today, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager Robby Mook filled in for Hillary, to be interviewed by Joe Scarborough on MSNBC. (She was too sick to make it?) He was so bad at answering questions, that Joe ended up asking, "Why are you even here?"

Source: www.usapoliticstoday.com...

Quite extraordinary, considering that MSNBC is pro-Democrat, the way FOX is pro-Republican.




top topics



 
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join