It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Show Episode 21: Erik Prince, Founder of Blackwater USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Milo interviews Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater USA, about politics, the military, Trump, and the Obama administrations lack of will to confront the threat of ISIS/Daesh and other radical caliphates that have sprung up across the Middle East over the last 8 years.

Very informative talk with a highly intelligent man that has decades of experience in military and intelligence services.

Erik Prince

edit on 21-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Was this recorded before or after his charity scandal?

Either way, I'm going to see him in September at a local university. Maybe I can get him to do an AMA on ATS?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I believe it was before. And yes that would be awesome.

Milo Yiannopoulos' Privilege Grant: Hey Leftists, He Used His Own Money!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Isn't the issue that he has since taken in 75K of others people money but hasn't paid anything out? Nice article there y the way... I don't think "authoritarian leftists" (kek) are upset that any poor person is being given a shot at an education. After all, we're not advocating that only minorities and immigrants be given free college. If he wants to help some poor white dudes, go ahead but don't take other people's money and not do what you said you were going to do with it.

ETA: Is he pro Blackwater?
edit on 8/21/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Off topic, but the funds were put into a private account in preparation for the 2017 pilot program and in the video Privilege Grant Administrative Lead Colin Madine made clear that he didn't want his name to be put out into the public eye due to the fact that he would be labelled as a racist by the left and risk losing his career.

That is the world we live in now, but the cat is out of the bag.

As for Blackwater it's more of a sit down Q&A.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I always imagined the founder of Blackwater to be some kind of evil Dick Cheney type character but he actually seems like a decent guy.

And Clinton's herd are disgusted by Milo because he doesn't keep 90% of donations for "overhead" like so many regressive "charities" do, including the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Right, it was said to be done intentionally to trigger SJW's but whatever. We'll see in 2017, more power to him if he helps some poor people.

Back to Blackwater... Defense contractors are bad business. Aside from any shady business they do and there's volumes and volumes of that BS, they take jobs that should be given to our own military personnel and they often screw it up creating worse problems.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I agree, privatized defense contractors operate in the fog of war and are not held to the accountability of regular military personnel. It's a very shady business which should never be aloud to operate on American soil.

top topics

join