It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Gaza Under Attack 

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Same old story. Few media outlets report on one rocket hitting an Israeli settlement, even fewer are reporting on the barrage by the Israeli Airforce afterwards.

The rocket which was supposedly launched from the Gaza Strip seemingly left a repairable hole in a wall...

[SNIP] Okay, the pictures I snagged from my Facebook feed tonight are a few years old, that’s rather iffy. Removed. [/SNIP]

Links...

english.pnn.ps...
uk.reuters.com...
www.maannews.com...

A Facebook post suggests an armed presence on the outskirts of Azzun, West Bank, which cannot be confirmed.

I’m also seeing a report that the F-35 Lightning II fighter is/was being used.

It would appear that Israel are blaming an ISIL faction (or sympathisers), which seems rather odd since I would imagine if they hit Israel with a rocket then it would most likely kill people (as is typical, this didn’t even injure anybody). This doesn’t seem like ISIL to me, rather it fits the usual pattern of a single rocket, maybe a few, being launched from Gaza Strip and Israel replying with brute force, such as has been happening for decades already.

Shame on Israel.

edit on 1SundaySundayAmerica/Chicago6pmSunday7pm08 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And you think this is a problem?? Shame on Israel?

There have bee several cultures over the years that have been eradicated..... and I am grateful they are gone. I will be just as pleased when the current culture that embraces beliefs contrary to my own are eradicated
edit on 21-8-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Another link here. Reserving judgement.

mobile.reuters.com...
edit on 21-8-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
And you think this is a problem?? Shame on Israel?

There have bee several cultures over the years that have been eradicated..... and I am grateful they are gone. I will be just as pleased when the current culture that embraces beliefs contrary to my own are eradicated

I hope this is sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes, it’s a problem because; a) there is simply no telling who fired that rocket so fast and yet Israel once again completely disregard human life by launching real and mock raids pretty much immediately after, and b) because the occupation and settler expansion is illegal. To blame it on ISIS only goes to show how much Israel lie since this does not fit any kind of pattern as to their typical attacks, and they have seemingly never attacked Israel either, but then again it probably was the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service after all.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

It would also appear that Israel are blaming an ISIL faction (or sympathizers)...

For Israel pounding the s*** out of the Gazans, blaming the victims, one more time.

Edit: I seriously doubt the piss and sugar bottle rocket came from the building (The TV station?) they hit in here.

edit on 21-8-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Let's look at the flip side. Let's just say Israel doesn't fire back because they're so worried that they're going to harm the innocent.

Imagine then the thoughts going through the heads of the people actually firing the rockets....

"Hey guys, we can do this all day and Israel will not attack back because they're afraid of hurting innocent people. What cowards".

You'd think that those innocent people would speak up and show where the attacks are coming from or even actually fight the ones launching the rockets to save their own butts from being decimated.

You got to love this anti-Israel one sided thinking here. It's ok for one to launch rockets, potentially killing innocent Israelis. Gee... no one ever seems to say anything about those guys. But no... It's always the big bad Israelis.

Seriously people. I just can't say anymore here. If I facepalm anymore, I'll have a permanent bruise.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well then, I guess it’s time for a quote...

a reply to: StallionDuck

If I face-palmed every time I look at the statistics as to how many children have been killed by Israel in comparison to Hamas, then my hand would sure as heck be permanently attached to my jawbone by now.

edit on 1SundaySundayAmerica/Chicago5pmSunday7pm08 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Let's look at the flip side. Let's just say Israel doesn't fire back because they're so worried that they're going to harm the innocent.

Harming innocent people never stopped them before. The ones in Gaza shooting fireworks over the wall want the heavy handed IDF response so the world won't forget them.

Sadly it seems to be their lot. In the new land of interwebz, yesterdays tragedy is old news.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Harming innocent people never stopped them before. The ones in Gaza shooting fireworks over the wall want the heavy handed IDF response so the world won't forget them.

Sadly it seems to be their lot. In the new land of interwebz, yesterdays tragedy is old news.

What would you honestly expect them to do? I would really like to see some constructive solutions on the matter. I see a lot of condemnation but no solutions.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That looked like the television exchange building. Shutting off news and information, just one facet preceding a deluge at night in the dark to instill as much punishment as possible on anyone within range of the heavy bombardments to follow. For one rocket?

I kinda doubt that too.

Listen to the video, its the dead of night, the sound of drones overhead, suddenly the city rocks to the sound of heavy explosions, the TV goes dark, the power goes out, the skies light up with hi intensity flares. Every Gazan is full of fear. People are dying.

Yay, Benefactor Israel.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
those palistinians sure are stupid you would think by now they would have figured out that if they shoot even 1 rocket into an Israeli neighborhood they will get the crap bombed out of them.
The people who fired the rockets know that there will be retailiation and that some of there own innocent people will probably die but they just go ahead and launch those rockets anyway,they obviously don`t care about their own people.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wish we had sand like that in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Shame on Israel
I love how the US of A drone strike half the Middle East and slaughter anyone in the weapons radius, shame on Israel, shame on the US, disgusting shame, as the US are only there for petrodollars
the Israelis are constantly rocketed almost daily and the Westren World rarely if ever face Palestinian violence
The Muslims in the Middle East are prone to international violence, Israel rarely strikes another country outside of aggressors and you say shame on Israel
Read what Isis are doing in the Middle East, I guess you wish that on Israel, it reads as you do

Why not send in a few unmanned drones into Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and slaughter a few more people before pointing your finger at Israel, hypocrisy, just perfect

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName
a reply to: intrptr

Well then, I guess it’s time for a quote...

If I face-palmed every time I look at the statistics as to how many children have been killed by Israel in comparison to Hamas, then my hand would sure as heck be permanently attached to my jawbone by now.

I wonder what the stats would be comparing
Israel,
Hamas
and the US

And where is the US, outside the on flick zone, interesting

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You are right, it's not, so why are you excusing the ones who shot from Gaza for doing it. Their rocket landed in a residential neighborhood in Sderot. In fact, there was a music festival taking place in the town at that time which I imagine was the likely target. What would you say if it had hit those crowds?

I'm sure then it would be a Mossad false flag ...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
As usual the muslim terrorists started it and now Israel supposedly has no right to defend their citizens Against the savages.

Good luck, Israelis.

Rot in hell, Palestinian terrorists.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you want to talk about Israel and Syria in the same sentence then let’s talk about how they dropped a nuke on them a few years back.

a reply to: ketsuko

Deploying a Lightning II in the face of one single rocket attack is what I for one would call a “turkey shoot”. Sure, go in and deal with the guys who fired it, which probably amounts to a very small group, but to bomb a city for it is going way beyond “self defence”.

edit on 1SundaySundayAmerica/Chicago8pmSunday7pm08 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well when you become the leader of Israel, you can go dictate their rules of engagement, but you should consider that we are talking about a tiny nation about the size of Delaware that is surrounded by enemies on all sides and has been since its inception. The very first thing its neighbors did was attack it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
those palistinians sure are stupid you would think by now they would have figured out that if they shoot even 1 rocket into an Israeli neighborhood they will get the crap bombed out of them.
The people who fired the rockets know that there will be retailiation and that some of there own innocent people will probably die but they just go ahead and launch those rockets anyway,they obviously don`t care about their own people.

Nobody is that stupid. We all know how this scenario works and how lopsided the outcome.

Why didn't the Iron dome catch this bootle rocket, oh ya, it's BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join