It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspired Plot To Have Jesus Murdered

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Joecroft
“Rewarded”!!!…? In what way…?

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Would you like to be remembered as Jerusalem's Patriarch (governor) that murdered an innocent man?

It was Herod’s own craftiness, which helped him to avoid that accusation, although I guess Rome assisted him in that endeavour too.

He was a corrupt fat'ed calf that enjoyed luxury while others within his domain suffered (he brokered Roman rule and all that this entailed); bled dry by foreign occupation.

Beautifully described; love the descriptive… “fat'ed calf”, nice work…

Yes he is a trained Yogi, he is a 9 dimensional being from the Pleiades; stepped down to full fill his destiny as an Ascended Master in order to be of service to humanityi

Jesus was an initiate IMO, trained in the ancient mysteries and knowledge, perhaps even a trained Yogi if the stories of the missing years in India are true; but a “9 dimensional being from the Pleiades” I have no knowledge of this, not sure where you get these ideas from…The Edgar Cayce readings perhaps…?

Let’s just say Jesus is all of those things you say above; he certainly isn’t trying to follow the (past/myths) script to the letter, such as “Walking on Water”, having exactly the same amount of disciples from the previous myths, and other similarities such as, having a royal decent, being baptised by a baptiser, performing miracles, delivering a sermon on the mount, being known as “the way, the truth and the light”, being “Gods anointed son”, being known as the “Son of man”, being known as “the good shepherd”, coming also to fulfil the Law, being crucified between two thieves, being buried for three days in a tomb, and then getting resurrected. All these things are aspects of myths from the past.

Surely Jesus is not trying to exactly repeat aspects of myths from the past to the letter… is he…? Not too mention that some of those aspects would have been outside of Jesus control…

Judas was hired before he incarnated to play a part in the Jesus Play. He is not a bad guy; he stepped into a role that needed playing; that of ultimate betrayer (I wonder if the suicide was scripted or he "improved" this).

“Judas was hired….” Let me just stop ya right there; you need to “snap out of it” partner lol

It’s time for your “Wake Up Juice” lol

(NEWS FLASH) – Judas was Scripted In!!!…

Now I wouldn’t go as far as to say Judas never existed, but he was used in the story to help bring the mythos/New Story together.

Think about it…God has to remain pure and blameless etc…, so he can’t just hand himself over to be killed can he…?, plus he knows all things, and therefore can’t be tricked unwillingly either. And because Jesus knows all things, he has to somehow be compliant (have knowledge of) in having himself handed over; Which means, you need a figure to fill that role, fill the gap, provide the reason, in short, you need a Judas…what other reasons…? To help make the previous mythos fit into the storyline.

But surely Jesus didn’t come all that way from the Pleiades, (if it’s true) to hand himself over to be killed, just so he could fulfil many previously known myths. The truth however is that Jesus didn’t come to die; he came to teach people real spiritual truth.

The higher up Sadducees and Pharisees did not want Jesus teaching the mysteries to anyone, that’s why they got rid of him with the help of Rome. Problem is (for them) Jesus true teachings took hold, so a plan was hatched to subvert it, undermine it and ultimately replace it. You don’t just create a new religion for no reason; this is why I think it more likely that Jesus really existed as a person in history, even if all that’s been written about him isn’t all true.

So they took Jesus real teachings and truth, and intertwined other myths and stories into them, to make them more acceptable to other types of belief systems around at that time. With the aim of gathering them under one banner i.e. One Religion.

Some recognized Jesus truth that they saw in the New Religion, they saw the good aspects of it, had a spiritual connection etc but just went along with the rest of the false scripted theology, through no fault of their own etc...Other groups just refused to follow Rome’s version and were persecuted and had their texts destroyed and/or wiped out.

All of the creation stories, all of the mythos say the same thing; just differing cultures and time periods is all. Its as if each one had to be covered; each as in all cultures in all time periods had to have the exact same remarkable story to tell.

Yeah, but Come on…what are the odds of same story repeating…?

- JC

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

Vhb:
All of the creation stories, all of the mythos say the same thing; just differing cultures and time periods is all. Its as if each one had to be covered; each as in all cultures in all time periods had to have the exact same remarkable story to tell.

JC: Yeah, but Come on…what are the odds of same story repeated?

ZERO. It is all a well planned scripted 2000 year long event of many ages and customs; and because of the ability to see the future as a part of it; everything worked like a well oiled machine.

- JC

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

vhb: Yes he is a trained Yogi, he is a 9 dimensional being from the Pleiades; stepped down to full fill his destiny as an Ascended Master in order to be of service to humanity.

JC: Jesus was an initiate IMO, trained in the ancient mysteries and knowledge, perhaps even a trained Yogi if the stories of the missing years in India are true; but a “9 dimensional being from the Pleiades” I have no knowledge of this, not sure where you get these ideas from…The Edgar Cayce readings perhaps…?

No; a book called "Jesus Lived In India" by Holger Kersten; compelling.

JC: Let’s just say Jesus is all of those things you say above; he certainly isn’t trying to follow the (past/myths) script to the letter, such as “Walking on Water”, having exactly the same amount of disciples from the previous myths, and other similarities such as, having a royal decent, being baptised by a baptiser, performing miracles, delivering a sermon on the mount, being known as “the way, the truth and the light”, being “Gods anointed son”, being known as the “Son of man”, being known as “the good shepherd”, coming also to fulfil the Law, being crucified between two thieves, being buried for three days in a tomb, and then getting resurrected. All these things are aspects of myths from the past.

He did no know this (was duplicating the past by/to the letter). He was all knowing to a point; certainly not informed that he was being used as a shill to install another paradigm in the middle east to balance Buddhism/Hinduism/Taoism. What with the Mohammed Shill would attempt to nuetralize the Christ Concsiousness (IT DID to some extent; succeeded).

JC: Surely Jesus is not trying to exactly repeat aspects of myths from the past to the letter… is he…? Not too mention that some of those aspects would have been outside of Jesus control…

He was never in control and realized this (the true betrayal of his ministry) a dogma would form not of his intent.

vhb:
Judas was hired before he incarnated to play a part in the Jesus Play. He is not a bad guy; he stepped into a role that needed playing; that of ultimate betrayer (I wonder if the suicide was scripted or he "improved" this).

JC: “Judas was hired….” Let me just stop ya right there; you need to “snap out of it” partner lol
It’s time for your “Wake Up Juice” lol

(NEWS FLASH) – Judas was Scripted In!!
Now I wouldn’t go as far as to say Judas never existed, but he was used in the story to help bring the mythos/New Story together.
Think about it…God has to remain pure and blameless etc…, so he can’t just hand himself over to be killed can he…?, plus he knows all things, and therefore can’t be tricked unwillingly either. And because Jesus knows all things, he has to somehow be compliant (have knowledge of) in having himself handed over; Which means, you need a figure to fill that role, fill the gap, provide the reason, in short, you need a Judas…what other reasons…? To help make the previous mythos fit into the storyline.

What you think is God is nothing more than a Demi-God Creator (a form maker); not GOD ABSOLUTE. Think the Ridley Scott movie "Prometheus".

JC: But surely Jesus didn’t come all that way from the Pleiades, (if it’s true) to hand himself over to be killed, just so he could fulfil many previously known myths. The truth however is that Jesus didn’t come to die; he came to teach people real spiritual truth.

He came to Westernize Eastern beliefs; and it worked.

JC: The higher up Sadducees and Pharisees did not want Jesus teaching the mysteries to anyone, that’s why they got rid of him with the help of Rome. Problem is (for them) Jesus true teachings took hold, so a plan was hatched to subvert it, undermine it and ultimately replace it. You don’t just create a new religion for no reason; this is why I think it more likely that Jesus really existed as a person in history, even if all that’s been written about him isn’t all true.

They: the Sadducees/Pharisees did not know the true mysteries because they were not of the Essene tradition (gnostic). They were afraid of him.

JC: So they took Jesus real teachings and truth, and intertwined other myths and stories into them, to make them more acceptable to other types of belief systems around at that time. With the aim of gathering them under one banner i.e. One Religion.

No idea who "They are" but yes; and there is the possibility Jesus never existed at all.

JC: Some recognized Jesus truth that they saw in the New Religion, they saw the good aspects of it, had a spiritual connection etc but just went along with the rest of the false scripted theology, through no fault of their own etc...Other groups just refused to follow Rome’s version and were persecuted and had their texts destroyed and/or wiped out.

The reformation worked out; unfortunately spawned a plethora of MORE CHURCHES/DOGMA. Love the Back to the Future referenced "Wake Up Juice".
edit on 2-9-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

ZERO. It is all a well planned scripted 2000 year long event of many ages and customs; and because of the ability to see the future as a part of it; everything worked like a well oiled machine.

You mean the higher ups, kept incorporating the same story over and over into a new script right…?

Why a 2000 year long event though…?

- JC

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

JC: You mean the higher ups, kept incorporating the same story over and over into a new script right…?
Why a 2000 year long event though?

The Christ Consciousness revolution had to span the entire Age of Pisces (warrior mentality); one that lasted 2000 years. This Age of the Zodiac was one of War, Strife, Famine, territorial gain at any price; brought upon the human in order for the creators to feed (their major source of food is human emotion). Jesus's incarnation was to act as a softener (imagine fabric as TIME). We are now in the Age of Aquarius; a more loving paradigm; and is why Hinduism or Eastern thought is gaining some traction over the more rigid fundamentalist (FLDS/Mormanism as the extreme example) belief systems.
edit on 2-9-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Does that book include the “9 dimensional being from the Pleiades” theory…surely you have more reasons than just one book to accept such a notion…?

He was never in control and realized this (the true betrayal of his ministry) a dogma would form not of his intent.

Well, at least we’re on the same page there…

What you think is God is nothing more than a Demi-God Creator (a form maker); not GOD ABSOLUTE. Think the Ridley Scott movie "Prometheus".

Don’t worry I’m fully aware.

My quote which was above your response here was too big to quote back. What I was describing in that quote was how God has been portrayed according to their script; that’s not how I see God personally. I was just breaking it down to show a point.

The reformation worked out; unfortunately spawned a plethora of MORE CHURCHES/DOGMA. Love the Back to the Future referenced "Wake Up Juice".

Everyone needs some “wake up juice” lol at least once in their life. They wrote a great script in that movie…one that changes through time and back to the present again…

- JC

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

One of the biggest lies. Jesus and God were no more the same person that you and your father are.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Imo prophet tales grow in the telling just like fish stories...

Each time the tale told round the campfire is told it grows a little bigger. It has to, people would get bored of the same story.

x 2000 years...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

One of the biggest lies. Jesus and God were no more the same person that you and your father are.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

I'm sorry you feel that way.

These are the sticking points. There is no forensics for claims like virgin birth, God and son as one, eternal hell, etc.

Only veracity for these and other claims is an ancient manuscript written decades after the fact by people that weren't even there.

Told and retold over millennia reaching us here. Look to your own understanding of how things work. We are made in Gods image, and we all have power to become sons of god. Nowhere in the world are father and son one, except for shared DNA. In that genetic sense I am my father, the notion we are one and the same is ridiculous.

Born of the baptism of Jesus and the voice that supposedly said, in whom I am well pleased. Simply put this is my son in whom I am well pleased. Don't forget the parable of the vineyard owner who sent stewards and finally his son to settle account but all were killed or driven off.

When you send your son to do something in your name, how does that mean you are sending yourself? Why the hell would anyone want to confuse people with such a ridiculous assertion?

Oh... to misinform.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

vhb:

JC: Does that book include the “9 dimensional being from the Pleiades” theory…surely you have more reasons than just one book to accept such a notion…?

No. I have many books I could reference; and certainly very relevant as they span 20 or so years of study regarding this subject.

vhb:

JC: Well, at least we’re on the same page there…

His betrayal once realized must have been historic and never written of (IT WAS!!). Paul takes charge (creates a church) Jesus never gets the chance to reflect or write his own gospel; have any first hand input--come ON something stinks.

vhb:

JC: Don’t worry I’m fully aware. My quote which was above your response here was too big to quote back. What I was describing in that quote was how God has been portrayed according to their script; that’s not how I see God personally. I was just breaking it down to show a point.

I don't see God as the Absolute; I just see the Absolute and those power mad that mimic a God a human might worship.

vhb:
'

JC: Everyone needs some “wake up juice” lol at least once in their life. They wrote a great script in that movie…one that changes through time and back to the present again…

One shouldn't take any of this physical life seriously as its a game. To get out of it without gaining the trappings of 'belief systems" FALSE is the challenge.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Imo prophet tales grow in the telling just like fish stories...
Each time the tale told round the campfire is told it grows a little bigger. It has to, people would get bored of the same story.
x 2000 years...

You understand it (got it) brother!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
originally posted by: NOTurTypical

intrptr: One of the biggest lies. Jesus and God were no more the same person that you and your father are.

NOTurTypical:I'm sorry you feel that way.

There is the other potential problem; that both Jesus and God possibly did not/DO NOT exist. At least there is the possibility you and your father are related.
edit on 3-9-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I missed this thread it seems lol.

I personally don’t buy the whole woman dancing around at the party story and Herod having to keep his promise etc…

Me either, but as with many things in the bible Herodias dancing has a symbolic meaning to it. Dancing is movement so what could a dancing woman represent? Where does movement take place? In the world around us, the physical world is feminine in nature because it is the egg or womb of creation, it is where change (movement) takes place. Herod being mesmerized by Herodias dancing is symbolic of those who are in power being enticed by the world around them and becoming lustful toward material gain, Herod fell victim to greed and lust for having more of the world than others.

John the Baptist symbolizes the "head" of truth and in my opinion represents the "Father" that Jesus spoke of, he was the spiritual predecessor to Jesus where when John died Jesus took John's followers under his own wing and continued what John began. John is the one who baptized Jesus and is the one whom Jesus said was greater than anyone born from a woman. The Father is unbegotten and was never born and the verse (Luke 7:28) can easily be interpreted as Jesus implying that John was not born from a woman (in a spiritual sense) as those whom he is greater than were.

Something else that's interesting is that in many depictions of Mary Magdalene she is holding a skull, and example being this one:

Whose skull is she holding? Maybe it's John the Baptist's. John the apostle is called "the apostle whom Jesus loved", maybe the Mary Magdalene/John the Baptist connection is related to the Jesus/John the Apostle connection? I think it's a possibility. Maybe Mary Magdalene/John the Baptist and Jesus/John the Apostle represent a couple, a spiritual union of male and female that has been obfuscated by the story told in the NT? Maybe the story told is a version of "man lying with man" or spiritual adultery and "spiritual homosexuality" if you know what I mean.

Lots of ideas running through my head right now, I'll have to sort through them over the next few days and I may make a thread on the subject.
edit on 9/5/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It seems as though I ignored your premise in this thread, I apologize. It's definitely plausible that Herod went after Jesus in the same way he went after John. Those in power usually squash any rebellion against them and John and Jesus were rebels who disagreed with how things were operated. This is of course assuming that any of these things actually happened instead of being purely symbolic stories representing something else that is spiritual in nature.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sorry, just trying to put thoughts down before I lose them. Mary Magdalene holding a skull could represent Mary being John (whose head was cut off).

Mary shares her name with Jesus' mother Mary and John is said to be a "voice in the wilderness" with the wilderness representing Mother Earth.

Jesus had a disciple whom he loved with tradition being that John was that apostle because he lounged across Jesus at the Last Supper. Da Vinci painted John as very feminine in his depiction of the Last Supper leading many to believe he actually represents Mary Magdalene.

Maybe John the Baptist is John the apostle who is Mary Magdalene? Mary Magdalene is the wife of Jesus and is the one who baptized him, or maybe John represents Jesus' Mother Mary? This is all of course taking into consideration the archetype these characters are molded around. I may be way off here, just picking my own brain so to speak, it's a tough thing to untangle that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
John the Baptist symbolizes the "head" of truth and in my opinion represents the "Father" that Jesus spoke of, he was the spiritual predecessor to Jesus where when John died Jesus took John's followers under his own wing and continued what John began. John is the one who baptized Jesus and is the one whom Jesus said was greater than anyone born from a woman. The Father is unbegotten and was never born and the verse (Luke 7:28) can easily be interpreted as Jesus implying that John was not born from a woman (in a spiritual sense) as those whom he is greater than were.

Oh right I see, you mean that “John the Baptist” represents the Father which in turn represents the Spirit. And the Spirit is what baptises the Son of God (Jesus)…so it’s all symbolic, past down from previous versions of the Story…from the Horus myths etc…

Whose skull is she holding? Maybe it's John the Baptist's. John the apostle is called "the apostle whom Jesus loved", maybe the Mary Magdalene/John the Baptist connection is related to the Jesus/John the Apostle connection? I think it's a possibility. Maybe Mary Magdalene/John the Baptist and Jesus/John the Apostle represent a couple, a spiritual union of male and female that has been obfuscated by the story told in the NT? Maybe the story told is a version of "man lying with man" or spiritual adultery and "spiritual homosexuality" if you know what I mean.

Lots of ideas running through my head right now, I'll have to sort through them over the next few days and I may make a thread on the subject.

Man that’s a lot of ideas, running around up there, good stuff though.

Actually the name John has very special meanings in Gnostic thought. Now I know some people have apparently debunked the whole Horus connection to Jesus, but strangely enough, in the Horus myth he had twelve disciples, 2 of which were supposedly named John.

There’ was also Anup the Baptizer but that has apparently been debunked.

Anyway the 2 disciples being named John is very intriguing because there appears to be a split between a beloved disciple being Mary in the Gnostic texts, and the beloved disciple being John in the 4 Gospel accounts; and then there’s that iconic painting of the last supper by Da Vinci with it’s obvious implications etc…

It’s seems to me at least that John replaced Mary in the standard Gospel accounts. And by that I mean Mary was removed as being a true disciple of Jesus…

But if we go with a more mythological esoteric understanding of the story/text, then I think the 2 disciples being named John in the Horus myth or story and Mary being replaced by John in 4 Gospel accounts has some type of connection to it…I’m just not sure what it is though…

It seems as though I ignored your premise in this thread, I apologize. It's definitely plausible that Herod went after Jesus in the same way he went after John. Those in power usually squash any rebellion against them and John and Jesus were rebels who disagreed with how things were operated.

I think the fact that Herod and Pilate suddenly become friends over one innocent man when proir to that they’d been clear enimies is very telling…

This is of course assuming that any of these things actually happened instead of being purely symbolic stories representing something else that is spiritual in nature.

I actually think it’s both, there’s coded symbols in the old myths transported to the new. There’s clearly hidden knowledge in Jesus parables, and there’s also some actual history too…in fact there has to be some historical characters if people are going have a chance of believing in it…

I personally don’t think Rome would have just started a new Religion for no reason though, which is why I think Jesus existed. But to quash or subvert a religion you have to leave some truth within it, to get other less knowledgeable believers on board. You also have to incorporate other myths such as Pagan and Jewish traditions to entice those other groups into becoming believers, with the ultimate purpose of bringing everyone under one Religion…

I gota go now....I haven't read your last reply yet..but I'll be back tomorrow night...

- JC

edit on 6-9-2016 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Oh right I see, you mean that “John the Baptist” represents the Father which in turn represents the Spirit. And the Spirit is what baptises the Son of God (Jesus)…so it’s all symbolic, past down from previous versions of the Story…from the Horus myths etc…

Yes, for the most part you are right on the nose, though thinking on it maybe John and Mary are the Father and Mother of Jesus where when John baptized Jesus it represents Mary giving birth to Jesus.

I'll definitely have to start my own thread on it because my current idea goes into John, Mary, and Jesus (who represent the Trinity of Father, Mother, and Son) having their names switched around throughout the story in order to hide the true symbolism of their roles.

Maybe the Son of John and Mary is the child John (Jesus) called over to him in order to teach people to be as children? John the Baptist losing his head could represent the authorities (Herod) being enticed by the dancing and beauty of the world (Herodias) and was the first step in Herod capturing Jesus/John and killing him.

Just a few ideas floating around my head, it's a tough knot to untie.

I did read the rest of your post but I am at work and can't really go on a point by point response, I do agree with your post for the most part.

edit on 9/6/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It’s seems to me at least that John replaced Mary in the standard Gospel accounts. And by that I mean Mary was removed as being a true disciple of Jesus…

Yes, I believe so, Mary is John the apostle, John the apostle is John the Baptist who we call Jesus and Jesus being the son of Mary and John. Jesus is actually the apostle whom John loves, not the other way around as told in the gospel accounts in my opinion. This is all in an effort to deny the divinity of the feminine, to push Mary out of the picture. If more people knew the world we live in is divine we would probably treat it a lot better, but as we have it most people don't care and the world (feminine) is destroyed from complacency.
edit on 9/6/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is powerful. I am in agreement.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join