It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Germany to require citizens to stockpile supplies in case of catastrophe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
people should stockpile supplies?
i thought the world was safer today?

guess we need a radical change in politics if the current approach leads us to the necessity of preparing for war like events.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
people should stockpile supplies?
i thought the world was safer today?

guess we need a radical change in politics if the current approach leads us to the necessity of preparing for war like events.

We have no control over solar flares. A massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a so called "Carrington Event" can disrupt the electrical grid for days or weeks, making normal food and water supply lines inoperative.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

i have a very open mind and think a number of things of a paranormal nature could well indeed be true, but the ones i hold in the lowest regard are planet x, flat earth and the mandela effect, i have been watching the sun go down now and again since 2012 and looking to see if i could see anything that could be Px and i have never seen anything, although if you lookk through your camera phone i can always see another "planet" due to lens flare, its in my opinion that the whole px conspiracy is based solely on lens flare (i would love if you could prove to me otherwise)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Winter is coming...(quoted from Game of Thrones)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The German absurd government that already made the biggest crisis since WW2 with the migrant flows of millions...

To warn THAT

The Rational Germans who do not understand jokes..

means much more than the arithmetic sum of the words said to stock supplies for 10 days.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Its a little disconcerting, as it is here in the US, they have been putting out the warning for many years now - with big billboards mentioning things like "are you prepared for an emergency?". Of course nobody talks about what motivated those type of billboards and who pays for them. I have never really seen them prior to this decade. That and mysterious road signs that pop up that are used for emergency situations have me wondering..

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Money would be the motivation, I guess.
If there was impending doom, it would not make any sense to just put up some billboards with advertising on it.
Way to less people would follow the advice, to justify the amount of work and money put in, there are better ways to get that job done.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Its a little disconcerting, as it is here in the US, they have been putting out the warning for many years now - with big billboards mentioning things like "are you prepared for an emergency?". Of course nobody talks about what motivated those type of billboards and who pays for them. I have never really seen them prior to this decade. That and mysterious road signs that pop up that are used for emergency situations have me wondering..

Civil Defense used to be ubiquitous in the United States. People were urged to build bomb shelters and stockpile food. By the 1970s this had grown stale. There has been a recent uptick in ads urging preparedness because of the increasing damage done by storms. (You are welcome to decide whether this has anything to do with climate change.)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

For some reason I don't think these preparedness billboards and strange road signs are for the weather.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I come to a conclusion that they are expecting an unusual event from Sun which will remedy itself but World will have changed by than.

Good luck to everyone , hope it's all a miscalculation.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Instead of cretin alarmism I would suggest the Germans, starting from Merkel, to realize that, this time around, Greece won't be able to pay for the german bankers' whims. Guess what happens to the Krauts' banking system ...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Haha, everybody knows that, the people, the government, just nobody from the last entity has the balls to say it.
you are also a bit off, it´s not "the banksters" that lent money to the greek people, it´s was the german populations tax money. That´s how it is.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just another european bluff, of war against Russia. The EU is doomed, it can't do anything except bluffing. And this time around it won't be saved by a 9-11

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Germany is orchestrating students drop out from university using neurological weapons, in order to increase army size. Watch out for backfire, all drop out will join anti-EU forces!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So how would they check everyone is complying with this "requirement"?

Spot checks by the police in the middle of the night, and if you dont have enought tins of baked beans you get carted off to prison?

(Which reminds me, I still havent recieved the Govt leaflet we were all supposed to get in the UK 12 years ago telling us how many rolls of toilet paper we needed to survive a terrorist attack .....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Germany is orchestrating students drop out from university using neurological weapons, in order to increase army size. Watch out for backfire, all drop out will join anti-EU forces!

Who says the FSB has no sense of humor? Have a star, товарищ!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

So how would they check everyone is complying with this "requirement"?

Same way they make sure everyone eats from all four food groups and flosses after every meal.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is Germany's failure to invade east, going to provoke again, another invasion of France?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This will be due to the imminent passage of planet x and the inundation of water on the countries north coasts, the evil elites are aware of this passage and they have purposely unloaded unstable individuals from a war zone into europe with the intent of causing more instability (for lack of a better term)

See this thread for the best insight into what's what with planet X and co's progress:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Are you that desperate to get people to view your clouds thread that you will literally connect anything, any little event or theory to PX ? REALLY?

edit on 31-1-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join