It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were you doing at 12-13 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Shame this kind of thing happens but he was willing I will Guess.

PHOTO: #ISIS child suicide bomber aged 12-13 captured by Kurdish security forces in Kirkuk.

twitter.com... ( Video on twitter link..)

Another blew them self up at a Kurdish wedding earlier. SAD.

Gaziantep, Turkey (3:45 P.M.) – Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated on Sunday that the suicide bomber that killed over 50 people in Gaziantep was likely between the ages of 12-14. No group has claimed responsibility for this terrorist attack that took place on Saturday; however, it widely believed that the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) was behind the suicide bombing.

(AFP) At least 50 people were killed in a southeastern Turkish city close to Syria when a suspected suicide bomber linked to Islamic State jihadists attacked a wedding thronged with guests, officials said Sunday. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the IS extremist group was the “likely perpetrator” of the bomb attack in Gaziantep late Saturday that targeted a celebration attended by many Kurds. The explosion was the latest attack to rock the key NATO member in a horrific year that has seen strikes blamed on Kurdish and Islamist militants as well as a bloody July 15 botched coup.

www.almasdarnews.com...

www.almasdarnews.com...

edit on 21 8 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Super sad. He may have been willing, but where did that come from? Even if he had good Muslim parents, his communities, peers, and role models probably glorify such things... Not unlike the young kids in Americas ghettos..

To answer your question, I was getting picked up by police for smoking cigarettes I stole from 7-11 and skateboarding in bank parking lots.

I thought I was bad a "bad kid"...

a reply to: skywatcher44

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Glad we have some hardcore diplomacy at work there or it might be 5 year olds.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I doubt he was "willing" like you or I would have been "willing" to do something at that age. He was likely brainwashed and indoctrinated.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Girls were starting to give me fuzzy feelings and the prize of seven virgins would have been quite tempting.

But I certainly didn't hate anyone or anything enough to take my own life, along with many innocents.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

(AFP) At least 50 people were killed in a southeastern Turkish city close to Syria when a suspected suicide bomber linked to Islamic State jihadists attacked a wedding thronged with guests, officials said Sunday. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the IS extremist group was the “likely perpetrator” of the bomb attack in Gaziantep late Saturday that targeted a celebration attended by many Kurds.

The tell is some "Turkish city close to Syria", i.e., the Kurds. Not naming them directly is covering up, blaming IS is convenient.

The Turks and Kurds, reprisal for reprisal, ad infinitum.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I doubt he was "willing" like you or I would have been "willing" to do something at that age. He was likely brainwashed and indoctrinated.

Or his family was threatened, whichever.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sad case indeed,

Note worthy also that we let into Europe thousands of un-vetted Migrants and Children, just saying...

RA

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I heard that they don´t have enough reinforcements that want to become suicide bombers anymore. Seems that all the mentally deficient juveniles from around the world are already dead, died as stupid cannonfodder. The problem for the "IS" is that it needs time to grow idiots, around 14-16 years.

So they have to use even younger childs now, because they are easier to manipulate and control. Often they use drugs to turn those childs into submissive suicide bombers. Or maybe they force them by blackmailing, rather you or your whole family, or whatever tricks such demons use.

They even have to use remote controlled bomb trucks now, i saw a very fresh documentary about the BND(german secret service) and their work in the "IS" areas, where they captured a ready for action, armoured and remote controlled truck. If they would still have enough idiots, they wouldn´t have to do so much work.

edit on 21 8 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join