It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachman: I'm Advising Trump On Foreign Policy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's pretty much where I'm at too... there's a lot of Conservative posters that seem to have left us that I miss discussing politics with.

And there are others that are still here that have changed to the point that I DON'T enjoy discussing politics with them anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That too.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: In4ormant

Google search: Muslims on the front lines against ISIS

I made it easy for you. Will you actually look?

I never stated they weren't doing anything, just not what needs to be done. If they wanted ISIS gone they should stand up and unify and they wouldn't need us. Maybe those 30k people should have picked up a gun instead of a microphone.

I don't want to send troops in to clean up someone else's backyard but when the dogs get out of the fence and the owners can't stop em then what are you gonna do?

Obama has been weak and this has dragged on too long. Trump may be a little over the top but when you have 12 year olds strapping bombs to themselves it's time to get over the top and meet the "jv" team on equal footing.

Pick up a gun? Isn't that what the "radical islamists" have done? Defending their position with violence? Besides, I'm pretty sure vigilantism is just as frowned upon and illegal in other countries as it is in the United States.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Kali74

Yea. This is why I've changed gears on ATS lately. I just cruise through threads, say my opinion, maybe respond to a few detractors for a bit, then eventually I just leave the thread. When it comes to Trump, the polls speak for themselves, and right now they are saying that Trump will lose SOOOOO badly that even his recently invented narrative that the election will be rigged will be completely unjustifiable.

I'm REALLY going to enjoy how pissed off a lot of posters on ATS will be when Trump loses...he he

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Im voting Trump but he surrounds himself with a bunch of losers.

And his chosen loser advisers and Veep candidate aren't enough to change your mind?

Why vote for someone who is advised by "losers"? (Your word. I agree with you, by the way)....

what worries me most is that they are all Evangelicals (Pence claims he is a born-again evangelical Catholic) --- Palin and Bachmann are KNOWN Dominionists.....

Plus - does this woman's fake smile not make you think "vapid"? And "crazy eyes"? She always looks like that, too - every time she's on some show, that's the expression on her face. It worries me.

edit on 8/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join