It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachman: I'm Advising Trump On Foreign Policy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Where did Bachmann say she was advising Trump on foreign policy? Check the link in the op and don't recall reading it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Keep moving the goal posts.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Keep moving the goal posts.

What goal posts?
What about her advising him bothers you so?

Keep acting like this threat will go away with hugs and kisses.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh Oh what happened to sarah palin

Sarah Palin asked to be the Secretary of Energy, though she has no idea what the Department of Energy does. I assume, if he wins, she will be given tht position (brought to you by Carl's Jr.).

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

She propagates the myth that all Muslims are bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Where did Bachmann say she was advising Trump on foreign policy? Check the link in the op and don't recall reading it.

Before the event, former Minnesota Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann said she has been advising Trump on foreign policy and issues of concern to Christian conservatives. She said Trump is right to call for more restrictive immigration policies.

“He also recognizes there is a threat around the world, not just here in Minnesota, of radical Islam,” she said. “I wish our President Obama also understood the threat of radical Islam and took it seriously.”

Bachmann serves on an advisory board on faith and culture for Trump. There was significance to his visit beyond fundraising, she said.

Link

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

OK so no direct quote or video from her or Trump saying that she is advising him on foreign policy or that she is his foreign policy advisor. Got it..

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh Oh what happened to sarah palin

Hell, I'd take Palin any day over the geriatric queen of the damned.

I think you'd better check to see if grandma cankels needs a change, she's starting to stink.
edit on 21-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

She does have a track record of saying some dumb things but I think more restrictive immigration influence isn't a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

OK so no direct quote or video from her or Trump saying that she is advising him on foreign policy or that she is his foreign policy advisor. Got it..

No. I don't think it was being implied that she was his Foreign Policy Advisor though. She's one of his advisors for the Evangelicals though.

I think the issue is that she's his advisor on anything at all. I wouldn't trust that woman to feed my fish while I was away on vacation let alone advise me on anything.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

It says Michele Bachman said... that's a direct quote. What are you looking for?. I don't think anyone said she's his foreign policy advisor.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
NOWHERE in that article is Bachman saying "I'm advising Trunp on foreign policy".

NOWWHERE in that article is anybody claiming Bachman has any official position 0n Trump's staff. She is merely an "evangelical advisor" - wantever the hell that is. It sure isn't a foreign pokicy position.

Just more BS propaganda from the usual suspects.
edit on 21-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
NOWHERE in that article is Bachman saying "I'm advising Trunp on foreign policy".

NOWWHERE in that article is anybody claiming Bachman has any official position 0n Trump's staff. She is merely an "evangelical advisor" - wantever the hell that is. It sure isn't a foreign pokicy position.

Just more BS propaganda from the usual suspects.

This is what the article is claiming:

Before the event, former Minnesota Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann said she has been advising Trump on foreign policy and issues of concern to Christian conservatives. She said Trump is right to call for more restrictive immigration policies. “He also recognizes there is a threat around the world, not just here in Minnesota, of radical Islam,” she said. “I wish our President Obama also understood the threat of radical Islam and took it seriously.” Bachmann serves on an advisory board on faith and culture for Trump. There was significance to his visit beyond fundraising, she said.

That's all. Nobody here is suggesting different as far as I can tell. That isn't spreading propaganda. It's discussing a news article.

If you want to say it's false and didn't happen, fine. Prove it. Show how this article is lying. Otherwise it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The title of the article is her own words.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I lived too long in MN. This woman and her nut of a husband are just plain embarrassing. Trump needs to discern the people he surrounds himself with. Bachman is a true kook-I'm sure he didn't even know who she was before he met her. Where are his advisers? One day his polls are up and one day they're down.
I am very concerned that he really doesn't know how to surround himself with people of quality, education and political depth.
Much more of this then I'm going rogue-like libertarian, etc-Clinton's not in the picture-she deserves to be on death row herself-seriously.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No. She propagates the fact that there's a serious problem within Islam that needs to be confronted and a solution found for, and until there is, protect Americans by putting a halt on immigration.

Makes perfect sense.

The whole "all Muslims are bad" argument is simply nonsense and distraction from those refusing to confront reality.
edit on 21-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A halt on immigration ... directed at a religion.

What was it that silly ol' First Amendment said again?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Yeah.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your first mistake is defining Islam as a religion, which shows a terrible understanding of Islam.

Your second mistake is suggesting the constitution applies to non-Americans rather than US citizens, which shows a terrible understanding of the constitution.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your first mistake is defining Islam as a religion, which shows a terrible understanding of Islam.

Your second mistake is suggesting the constitution applies to non-Americans rather than US citizens, which shows a terrible understanding of the constitution.

Keep denying reality.

The First Amendment restricts what the US Government can do, and the government CANNOT target a religion.

Whether Islam is a religion or not is absurd.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sarah Palin has to be in there somewhere! She knows all about Russia, she can see it from her house!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join