It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mandela effect shut up!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: neutronflux

that second possibility is a ridiculous, one-in-a million coincidence, bud!

...But, growing up all my friends thought the word "supposedly" was said "supposively" ha, so

but that's just grammatical error.

I understand that. It might be me, but it seems the energy needed to time shift makes group suggestion more likely. Or is it the amount of energy given up to go to a lower energy state. Heck. I give up.

Or do people like to push a good hoax on the gullible?
edit on 22-8-2016 by neutronflux because: Added gullible.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
Wth are you thinking of?

What were you thinking of? Sure sounded like a certain person was looking for love in all the wrong places. They have sites for that and this ain't it, killer.

edit on 22-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Who is Barstar Lumberjerk?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Prove ME is more likely time shifting over:

One, just the normal shortcomings of human memory as outlined in numerous studies on human memory and the fallibility of eyewitnesses.

Or

Two, the shared faulty memories are byproducts of groups immersed in pop culture, commercialization, and YouTube pseudoscience that use sensationalism and subconscious suggestion to invoke addictions and behavior in individuals.

I don't need to PROVE anything just in order to talk to others who like myself believe something!

Adding to this "clogged" subject!

edit on 22-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Using the works of fantasy to justify the belief in impossible time line jumps pretty much sums up ME. Similar to the flat earther that believes the earth is flat because of YouTube. Or a person thst believes they are chosen because their toast looks like the Renaissance portraits of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I see a lot of generalizations in here. Not everyone has the same theories on the ME, some don't even have any at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I see a lot of generalizations in here. Not everyone has the same theories on the ME, some don't even have any at all.

Yes indeed in fact I think the majority just feel like "what the heck"! No way to know what is happening as of yet but I think we will eventually know and scientist today seem to be more cool about the oddities of our reality then the average man/woman.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Night Star

Yes indeed in fact I think the majority just feel like "what the heck"! No way to know what is happening as of yet but I think we will eventually know and scientist today seem to be more cool about the oddities of our reality then the average man/woman.

It's called extensive research into human memory and the science of eyewitnesses accounts. We do know what is the mostly likely cause and we know what is the least probable cause.

Most probable and extensive cause: issues with memory.

Somewhat possible: Group memories by the power of suggestion, by pop culture, media, and advertising designed to compel individuals behavior.

Time line jumping: Approaching impossible with no physical evidence of a power source to drive the jump.
edit on 23-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A mental diet mostly of pop culture and fantasy results in garbage in, equals garbage out ( Mandela Effect)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

yes i want them to supress the topic for the good of humanity

(post by DisgustusMasonicunt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm waiting to shift to a timeline where there is not "Mandeka Effect". Just people going around their lives, admitting they were wrong, learning something new and carrying on like normal.

Proof of the Mandela effect right there. Now y'all need to stop bitching and admit you were wrong.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm waiting to shift to a timeline where there is not "Mandeka Effect". Just people going around their lives, admitting they were wrong, learning something new and carrying on like normal.

Proof of the Mandela effect right there. Now y'all need to stop bitching and admit you were wrong.

Harte

I had to double check that lol.

It's been misspelt by a lot of people. Even having 2 ls. I think my accidental spelling error is one of the many things attributed to this effect.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I did an interview with a prominent flat earther. He also believed in the Mandela effect. It was an interesting interview. I gave him respect, and heard him out on both topics.

The interesting thing, is that people that believe this stuff defend it like people defend religion. It is incredible to see the lengths that people will go to defend their belief systems.

Could the Mandela Effect be real? Yes. Will we EVER be able to scientifically prove it? No.

Waste of time.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
At least they aren't on about Niribu and the Earth ending in 2015 any more.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
At least they aren't on about Niribu and the Earth ending in 2015 any more.

Obviously, that's happening in the previous timeline.

Harte

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

well they say consciousness manifests reality, what if all this talk of the mandela affect actually creates itself and we do start time slipping !

you only have yourselves to blame!

AugustusMasonicus perpetrated it further by contacting nelson in another timeline , creating some sort of paradox , and now the mandela affect is real!

watch as our timelines co-mingle to the point we cant tell which reality is which

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I totaly agree with you.
we need to stop people brining crazy theories to this site!
we dont wont to know about your ufos aliens and government conspiracies.
and all the conspiracies. we wont Only Facts.
that are proven by scientists a priest and some one in the government.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join