It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Google Maps Replaced Palestine With Israel - West Bank And Gaza Strip Gone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
In THIS timeline, maybe.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

hahaha blimey, everything has to be Mandela effect lately!

I just found many articles about Palestine not being on Google maps, here is a youtube video from 2010!!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj
Other than mendela effect in the title this topic has already been created.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Palestine is not a country it is an area. Most people who claim to be Palestinian are in fact Arabian.

Rome had Israel located in Palestine on their maps. As did most maps of the time. Then it only had Palestine as a large area, not a country, that did not include Israel after 150AD but had Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.

Palestine is an area that included a land area from southern Turkey to the Arabian Desert Today and west into todays Syria, Iraq and Jordan.

My question is why are they only asking for reparation of land from Israel and not those other countries that make up Palestine?

edit on 21-8-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Other than mendela effect in the title this topic has already been created.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Palestine is not a country it is an area. Most people who claim to be Palestinian are in fact Arabian.

Rome had Israel located in Palestine on their maps. As did most maps of the time. Then it only had Palestine as a large area, not a country, that did not include Israel after 150AD but had Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.

Palestine is an area that included a land area from southern Turkey to the Arabian Desert Today and west into todays Syria, Iraq and Jordan.

My question is why are they only asking for reparation of land from Israel and not those other countries that make up Palestine?

The answer is simple. they dont want Non arabians there. That is it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No Mandela effect here, just Google supporting genocide. Probably paid off by Israel.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Again with the logic.....

Off course you can find a vid from 2010 cause the label was never there, the whole point is that a lot of people overthere seem to claim that something has changed, and that it was there.

Supporters of the Palestinian cause denounced Google online this week for removing the word “Palestine” from Google Maps, but there was just one problem: The company said the word had never been there in the first place.

Noone was even trying to point out a Mandela Effect here, it just became obvious by itself. What did I just say in another thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Other than mendela effect in the title this topic has already been created. www.abovetopsecret.com... Palestine is not a country it is an area. Most people who claim to be Palestinian are in fact Arabian.

Maybe the ME is in the title for a reason, because this thread is not about Palestine being a country or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This just reinforces that dumbasses infect all nationalities.

I feel closer to the rest of the world somehow.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Palestine also disappears from the ME and is placed underwater, 10,000 feet deep, several hundred miles south of Ghana, Africa. In Google Earth, the version you can load on your pc.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57And what did the UN divide in 1948, creating Israel and X?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Palestine is not a country it is an area.

Depends on who you ask(if it's a country)

en.wikipedia.org...

The State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), also known simply as Palestine, is a de jure sovereign state[15][16] in the Middle East that is recognized by 136 UN members and since 2012 has a status of a non-member observer state in the United Nations

edit on 21-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Of course the fact that this is all just malleable software, that can be rewritten and changed at any time for any reason cannot possibly explain this at all. The entire fabric of the Universe changing around us is a more plausible explanation. Frankly, I do not think my eyes could roll back in my head far enough to express my disdain for anyone believing this tripe.

The alternative is that Google is lying about it never being there. So if it actually was there then why are there vids on YT, posted years ago, about it not being on Google Maps?

edit on 21-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This post IS NOT about genocide, geographical areas or the definition of a State.

This post is about the 280,000+ people that say a label was there, and is not now. ..and Google saying two labels that should be there aren't now.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Palestine is not a nation or a people it is an AREA it always has been to deny that is to make it something it is not. It is a name given it by the Romans as they defeated the World in that day. Tot he victor goes the spoils and they name areas as they wished.

Israel was part of Palestine.

90% of the people who claim to be Palestinians are actually by way of DNA actually of Arabian decent.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Palestine is not a country it is an area.

Depends on who you ask(if it's a country)

en.wikipedia.org...

The State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), also known simply as Palestine, is a de jure sovereign state[15][16] in the Middle East that is recognized by 136 UN members and since 2012 has a status of a non-member observer state in the United Nations

A OBSERVER state is NOT A STATE. It misses one of the 8 criteria to becoming a Actual state. A unanimous decision by the permanent members of the UN. And also the west bank and gaza strip are of Egypt and Jordan. they should be re integrated into those countries

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Google is Owned by a Saudi so I do not think they would be on Israels side here.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

This post IS NOT about genocide, geographical areas or the definition of a State.

This post is about the 280,000+ people that say a label was there, and is not now. ..and Google saying two labels that should be there aren't now.

Some one is giving is a new history.
But they have gone to far.
How long have they been doing this?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Well guess what those 280000 people were wrong because according to Google it was never there and a bug in the software caused it...which they are fixing.

www.engadget.com...

It is not the ME because for it to be that it would have to have been there the whole time which Google says it never was.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Well guess what those 280000 people were wrong because according to Google it was never there and a bug in the software caused it...which they are fixing.

www.engadget.com...

It is not the ME because for it to be that it would have to have been there the whole time which Google says it never was.

Ok no. This is the whole point of ME. Almost 300000 ppl say it WAS there but history shows it wasn't. That is how the ME works.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

And yet it wasn't ever there according to those who made the maps...I am pretty sure they would know.

Tell you what show a google map that had it on there and you might have something...I will wait.

You do know ME is something started in 2010 by a paranormal investigator as a way to capitilize on peoples gullibility. It isn't real.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
Noone was even trying to point out a Mandela Effect here, it just became obvious by itself. What did I just say in another thread.

I don't know, what did you say?

originally posted by: Pearj

The glitch has been fixed and the two labels are back.

The 'Palestine name was removed' was started by a journalism group in Gaza to revive the original petition that was created in March but had been barely noticed by people.This is the group: Link

That's why people started signing it and it doesn't mean almost 300 thousands believe it was removed, it's all marketing really. Marketing and politics.

My personal opinion is that Palestine should be added to the maps, but those who have actually read history know it was never there but I will admit being wrong when somebody answers me this: when was Palestine founded and by whom? What were its borders? Which one was its capital (of Palestina, not State of Palestine)? Can you name me Palestinian leaders before Arafat? Was Arafat a Palestinian?

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Ok no. This is the whole point of ME. Almost 300000 ppl say it WAS there but history shows it wasn't. That is how the ME works.

Yep, it works just like religion: God is there but you cannot prove it doesn't exist.
ME has become another tool to confuse and scare those more mentally vulnerable, just like religion (and yes, scare, many here on ATS have said they are scared and worried about this).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join