It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush In Full Masonic Regalia Pic.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
It does appear to be British (or something similar)

Go figure. Hey, I must be psychic, by some of the standards of evidence used in some threads. OH! I must be a super psychic, since i was psychic about masons!

By the "square" on the jacket pocket, I'd say it's a Past Master, and by the designs on the apron itself, perhaps a Provincial Grand Master or something. There are so many variations from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, it's hard to tell.

Ah, very interesting. I figured that there would be regional distinctions, especialyl on that sort of stuff. The apron at least looks different than Geo Washington's apron.

As far as "too much for Bush to have accomplished in Masonry" ANYTHING would be too much for him to have accomplished, because he is not a Mason

Well, I meant in the hypothetical context.

Not sure I understand your last question.

I meant, if the outfit was that of say the highest degree, and had a shriner badge, and lots of other ancilliary badges and what not, if it were reasonable to think that someone who was 50ish and had joined in their mid twenties or so could've gotten all that. Since its pretty obvious someone lifted his head and pasted it onto some one else's, and a poor job of that, i'd expect that they just randomly chose a masons body forthe job, and that that body and rank would'nt mesh with bush. You pretty much seemed to have answered the question wrt to age.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ye gods!

After seeing that pic, I'm ready to resign, and go join the Elks instead!

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Personally I've never seen the cuffs except for in pictures relating to Prince Hall Lodges.... where also correct me if I'm wrong thier lodge officers are to wear tuxes...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golfie
Personally I've never seen the cuffs except for in pictures relating to Prince Hall Lodges.... where also correct me if I'm wrong thier lodge officers are to wear tuxes...

Officers wear tuxes in lots of lodges, not just Prince Hall. My lodge does, although I have heard of some lodges who meet in jeans or shorts... :-P

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Officers wear tuxes in lots of lodges, not just Prince Hall. My lodge does, although I have heard of some lodges who meet in jeans or shorts... :-P

Attending a lodge from a rural farming area....ours is more of the latter than formal dress attire for regular meetings....but for special occasions (installation of officers, official GL visits, etc) more formal dress is the norm.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
In my lodge, the officers wear evening dress for degrees and District Deputy Grand Master visitations, most other nights its suite and tie. I DO know one lodge in NY that has ALL its meetings done formal, except for the Master who wears white tie.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
WOW people really arent observant anymore, look at the post made by the 4th person I beleive....See there avatar? the big head of bush? now look at the picture....its the SAME PICTURE. ...... people...people...people....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
WOW people really arent observant anymore, look at the post made by the 4th person I beleive....See there avatar? the big head of bush? now look at the picture....its the SAME PICTURE. ...... people...people...people....

HAHAHAHA!!! You're absolutely right!!! Who the hell made that picture thinking anyone would actually believe it!?!?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Ye gods!

After seeing that pic, I'm ready to resign, and go join the Elks instead!

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

I'm not normally a visitor to this forum but I had to respond.... I'm an Elk and
a Moose and I find Masonic Light's post degrading... I think the Elks are a
fine Fraternity that always strive to do good in my local community...

As far as the Masons are concerned... I have no bone to pick with them
after all my family has a tradition in Masonry My great Grandfather was a Mason, as Well as my father and Grandfather.. I just have not found the need
to belong to this brotherhood at this time...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHorseChestnut
I'm not normally a visitor to this forum but I had to respond.... I'm an Elk and
a Moose and I find Masonic Light's post degrading... I think the Elks are a
fine Fraternity that always strive to do good in my local community...

Geez, people are really sensitive around here. It was just a joke; and by the way, my dad was Past Exalted Ruler in the Elk Lodge. I don't have anything against any fraternal orders.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mpeake

IS very fake - the regalia is of English Masonry - not American. The Grand Lodge of England (Masonic) does not confer honorary membership. Bush is not a Mason. Badly done mix of Bush's head on another's body.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Actually, I think I've ID'd the regalia -- if not (yet) the picture used to produce the fake.

The apron, cuffs and collar are the regalia of the Grand Master of Masons in Massachusetts -- an office that even if George W. Bush were a Mason (which he isn't), he most certainly hasn't held. Massachusetts requires all offices of Lodges and persons acting as Grand Lodge Officers to wear tuxedos -- it is, as the Grand Lodge says, "the appropriate formal wear for evening." The apron is pretty much a dead match. The collar is a tougher call, but I think it is right. The two jewels had me puzzled until I noticed how unnaturally they hang. I think they were photoshopped into the pic along with W's head (So *that's* where it went! One mystery solved!).

For an example of a Grand Master of Masons in Massachusetts please visit:

www.massfreemasonry.org...

Let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
A blind man would notice how fake this pic is... sorry he's a mason but this is just not a real pic...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Actually, I'm fairly certain he's not a Mason, but if you've got something to back it up, then I'd be happy to change my mind.
But yeah, the pic in the OP is fake, love to see the fellow who's pic was... enhanced with Bush's photo.
Bet he feels really... proud.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Actually, I'm fairly certain he's not a Mason

You're correct. Bush is not a Mason, which is something I'm quite proud of.

But yeah, the pic in the OP is fake, love to see the fellow who's pic was... enhanced with Bush's photo.

If I'm not mistaken, I think it's the regalia used by the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
OK you have to be kidding me, for one the regalia he is wearing is English in Nature, the regalia would not be seen in the United States. another bored internet junkie and too much coffee with a side of photo shop. if your going to put bush in masonic regalia at least get it right. Love Hiram

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Honestly, I can not stand Bush or his Coso Nostra style administration, but if you had anything to do with that obviously fake picture then you should be banned in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
You're correct. Bush is not a Mason, which is something I'm quite proud of.

The massive amounts of bush derangement syndrome has reached a fever-pitch level, so I actually wish he WAS a mason. The absolute hysteria it would cause would be amusing.

But regardless...neither Bush, Clinton, Kerry, McCain, or Obama are masons. I wish they were - it would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by York Rite91

If you're immature enough to photoshop a picture of George W. Bush, at least don't be so stupid as to use the picture from his Wikipedia article.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join