It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had This Weird Dream 2 Nights Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So it starts off with me behind this brick building. My dream is based in WWII at a Nazi prison camp, and I'm part of a special forces unit that is there to overrun the base. The weird part is, I'm holding a M16A1, along with Vietnam-era gear, in WWII. The rest of my squad have WWII-era gear. So anyways, the main part of the dream is being shot at by a Nazi sniper. The sniper was hidden in the big building in front of us. I kept running out to get is attention.

The ground of the camp was dry dirt. It was a clear day, with a few clouds.

Each time I ran out, he fired at me. I could hear the bullet whiz by and hit the brick wall behind me with barbed wire on top. When I ran to my squad, one squad member would fire at the source of fire. Some of my squad was to the right of the building we were hiding behind for cover, so I told them to stay behind, not to the right.

I ran forward multiple times.

Then, I ran forward again, but this time, the sniper did not fire. My squad came forward. There's this one girl from school I have a crush on, and she was in my dream. She was wearing a black dress. She had a necklace with a cross, and she was holding a cross in her left hand. She was standing beside this one stairway that led to the underground of the camp. It kinda reminded me of the subway station stairs. Anyways, she guided my squad and I downstairs.

And that was the end of the dream. I never had a dream that involved me being infantry. I'm always a pilot. Never on the ground.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So, what does my dream mean?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

I don't known, it may not mean anything. If it does have meaning you'd be the most qualified to interpret it. Have you felt the way you did in your dream any time recently? What reminds you of your dream from real life? Were you trained to use the weapon you were carrying? Have you been thinking about war lately?

It seems like you made your way (leading people?) past some threat, to be guided to a secret or sanctuary. The girl in the end may represent personal motivation leading to more social/cultural guidance. Did you feel like people needed help where she was leading you, or did it seem like something else? If I could draw a message here, perhaps, be guided by love?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740
I've shot guns before, but never an automatic weapon. You have to be 18 to shoot an automatic weapon I do believe.

I've been thinking about war a whole lot. I'm a Vietnam War buff, and I know a lot about the Gulf War, too. I was never a World War II buff.

I'm good friends with that girl, and I have been thinking about telling her about this dream. I honestly have no clue what my dream was guided by.

I've had some interest in snipers. And I had another dream last night, actually two dreams. I think I had a M16A2 this time, and I was trying to find some camouflage, along with a Kevlar helmet. I was at basic training outside, and I asked the drill sergeant, who was a woman, if I could go home and find my helmet. We were doing some combat training that involved camo. The sergeant said yes, and I ran home with this one soldier. We searched this one log cabin, and we went into the attic of a big mansion. I woke up all of a sudden, but then I went back to sleep

The second part:
The training was in my house, but my house doubled in size. I was wearing uniform, along with a flak jacket. I couldn't find my Kevlar helmet, so I wore a boonie hat instead for training. We walked outside, and the dream ended.

top topics

join