It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't UFOs cloaked?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Bottom line, IF they are here, they can do whatever and whenever they want. Beyond our reasoning. And, IF you believe in multiple civilizations from multiple Solar Systems, then the answer is even simpler, to each their own, lights on, lights off. I guess we will just have to wait and find out when of IF they want to stop in main street and pick up a pack of smokes. (pun intended)

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: In4ormant

I'd cloak myself if beetles started producing space based weapons and whatnot. Lasers, particle beams and nuclear devices must hurt like crazy, so yeah - I'd watch out for those beetles.

Besides, we're not your "run of the mill beetle," you know.

I believe they're letting us know they're here, slowly.

Your right. If they existed we probably wouldn't even make beetle status.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
several races of alieans... perhaps some do´nt have the capability of cloacking

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

One thing I can assure you is something exists - and I've seen them.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Your right. If they existed we probably wouldn't even make beetle status.

Well, maybe, but they aren't coming here for the food.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Have you approached the appropriate industry to direct the construction of one of these craft, BassPlyr? Most of what you said went over my laymen head, but it's obvious that you can deliver a breakthrough for mankind.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of us making a puny mission to Mars so complicated and difficult. We should be able to get there the way an ant moves to the next grain of sand. Man are we primitive right now. Help us...please?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its well underway in the apporopriate industries. You can even read declassified reports from the 90s from lockheed and others discussing it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Its well underway in the apporopriate industries. You can even read declassified reports from the 90s from lockheed and others discussing it.

Thank God! At the rate we're going, our Sun will cool before mankind has the ability get to another star system. Thanks for the comforting reply, BassPlyr.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Thank God! At the rate we're going, our Sun will cool before mankind has the ability get to another star system. Thanks for the comforting reply, BassPlyr.

No worries we already Are in other star systems. I imagine it wont be too many centuries till English is a plague of languages on the universe.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The UFO's you see are the possible followings:
#1 Government secret projects
#2 Aliens know our Gov is lying and are actually trying to help us to be aware(have you read stories about nukes being shot down?).
#3 We are already controlled and we cannot do a thing about it.
#4 Conspiracy: God is watching us on UFOs
#5 Conspiracy: Inter-dimension objects that may or may not see us.
#6 UFOs are us, well not you, but possibly could be you in it secretly protecting us.
#7 Conspiracy: Demons!
#8 Forget it, we live on flat Earth.
edit on 21-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why would UFOs even need lights? Hell, the Space Shuttle didn't even have external lights...not even landing lights.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

You have totally opened my eyes

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Wow that's really informative. Not all of us have been to university to study quantum mechanics so

sorry not sorry

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The mere fact that it's a 'UFO' - Unidentified Flying Object, then you can't determine why it isn't cloaked; Because you haven't identified it.

If you have successfully identified this craft as an alien operated machine (I don't know how one would) then the question to why they aren't cloaked could simply be because they have no fear or see no reason for themselves to hide.

How can you tell they are not cloaked? You can't.

Have you considered this object could be a neighbours project? It just could be.

But in my opinion, only a race who doesn't have the technology to easily cloak themselves would simply fly around as bright as can be. Namely, humans.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

There could be thousands every day for all we know. We dont see them do we?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

We don't have explanations for all UFO reports so all we can do is speculate.

Some researchers have argued that the UFOs are technological crafts and the lights are products of their propulsion. Paul R Hill was big on that aspect and you can read examples here (short pdf). He proposed that different colours were actually the wavelengths representative of 'speed.'

If they were technological vehicles, it's not a bad idea to wonder if the lights were an unavoidable thing?

There was one in the 1960s that lasted a while and involved a brightly-lit, flashing whatnot pacing through the skies above a high school. Irrc it attracted the attention of a girl through her bedroom window. She went out to get a better look and soon a small group gathered to watch this thing zap around at roof level. Someone called the sheriffs. nut it'd vanished by the time they arrived. The cops probably thought the kids were pranking and then the thing returned for a couple of passes before going away for good.

If it happened as reported, it's fair to ask if the light-show was deliberate and intentional or a by-product of something else? Wherever the case, reports like that suggest a wilfulness and appeal for attention - "look at me!"

The answer to your question could be 'can't, won't or don't want to.'

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

ive heard views that the generate clouds which would be logically to hide behind as they move.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I agree with carewemust....I believe the majority of the time, they ARE cloaked. Maybe they have to "uncloak" to investigate things....We may not know for another 1000 years!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'll have respectfully disagree with you

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I'll have respectfully disagree with you

And can you prove he is lying? Well wait for your evidence.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join