It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump next President of the United States of America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Great post. I agree. I am still suspicious, but in every great conspiracy, there is always a motive. Look at every false flag event, and ever coverup and conspiracy, and there is always a blatant and obvious motive.

I cannot see a motive in this situation, other than a benevolent act of passing on something greater to his kids and grandchildren. Everyone that is close to him speaks the world of him. It isn't the usual political feeling to it either. It always seems so sincere when his family and employees talk about him. Compare Chelsea Clinton talking about Mom, and then pick any of Trump's kids talking about Dad, and you will see what I am talking about.

And to continue with the theme of the OP, here is an unrelated music video. Everytime I hear Age of Aquarius, it reminds me of this song, and I friggin love this song. ENJOY, NERDS!

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

So out of 500+ business 6 have gone bankrupt. Umm better then a 95% success rate and that not good?

And if you think he's doining it for the money, what is Hillary in it for?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

One last time

500+ business 6 bankruptcies

Over 95% success rate.

And if you want to look at it Hillary somehow misplaced $6 billion dollars while she was SOS?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: whyamIhere

And, Trump is everything they hate about America.

Exactly! Hypocrisy, exploitation, bigotry, hatred, anti-intellectualism, ignorance, arrogance, self-righteousness, selfishness, celebrity-obsessed, devious, brash... need I go on?

I thin you summed up the liberals quite nicely!

Thanks for the input

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Peeple

't really believe that, do you? Trump is the one to destroy the US, he will make the rich richer and the poor poorer, he will lead the world into ww3, make everybody burn the stars and stripes in hate and he is carrying out the agenda of the perverted remains of what once was freemasonry.

That's quite a bit of prophesy. Everyone has turned into Nostradamus this political season. That's the sort of thinking his would-be assassin had going through his head.

I seem to remember the same thing being said about Raagan when he ran. The world wuld be in ashes just days after he was elected.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Over 95% success rate.

LOL.......4 out of 5 doctors recommend....

Let's see his taxes!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Johnson is a wasted vote. Which you have all the right in the world to do.

All you third party people keep pushing this but never pull though.

You want a true third party? Stop pushing for the presidency every 4 years and start working on Congressmen and Senators. Once you have some of those in place then move on. If you would have done that 20 years ago when the Libertarians stated to gain folloers you might be in a place to go for the top ticket now.

Why do you think Trump pushed for the GOP slot anyway and not a third party run? He could have done it. The result would be a split vote for the conservatise and a win for the DNC.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ah but we can't criticize it without being called names.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Donald J. Trump is gambling everything he has to fight for you Mr. and Mrs America.

He has fought essentially as an independent against a major political party and showed

I’m With You, and I will FIGHT for you, and I will WIN for YOU."

he dodged the draft, hardly a fighter.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Lets see the Clinton Foundation books also.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Okay! Here...www.clintonfoundation.org...

Now, let's see Donald Trump's tax returns!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

So out of 500+ business 6 have gone bankrupt. Umm better then a 95% success rate and that not good?

And if you think he's doining it for the money, what is Hillary in it for?

Hillary is even a BIGGER CROOK!!

Evidently there are more than 2 candidates on the ballot this year.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I agree that every point you listed is a problem. If you want to solve them vote Jill Stein.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump is gambling everything he has to fight for you Mr. and Mrs America.

LOL, oh come on...you don't believe that do you?

Trump will make more money out of this than he spends. Believe me, Trump isn't gambling anything...more like a guaranteed investment.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

One last time

500+ business 6 bankruptcies

Over 95% success rate.

And if you want to look at it Hillary somehow misplaced $6 billion dollars while she was SOS?

Those 6 bankruptcies totaled twice his net worth. That isn't success.

He is so bad at business he isn't allowed to run most of them. Trump is a brand. You guys bought into it.

Donald Drumpf is your candidate and he is possibly the worst ever.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And now a wake-up call:

Partners In Crime: The Clinton's SCHEME to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit

Partners in Crime: The Clintons' Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit
Hardcover – August 2, 2016
by Jerome Corsi (Author)

"In Partners in Crime, two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi presents the detailed research and expert testimony proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Clinton Foundation is "a vast, criminal conspiracy," also described in these pages as "a slush fund for grifters."

"Corsi exposes how the Clintons amassed hundreds of millions of dollars in personal net worth, while building a $2 billion empire in the Clinton Foundation. The victims are countless thousands of honest people who contributed their hard-earned money to what they thought were philanthropic causes. The sordid tale involves suspicion of Enron-like fraudulent accounting practices by none less than PricewaterhouseCoopers, a "Big Four" firm, as well as the several "shell corporations" and "pass-through" bank accounts Bill Clinton has established in secret to hide what amount to kickbacks from Clinton Foundation donors and sponsors....... "

What did Ted Crud say: "Vote your conscience"

"I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit".
- Donald Trump

edit on 25-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

4 of those bankruptcies were for the same company and the last one came when he was not even a full partner.

He has never filed personal bankruptcy. Just reorganizing.

His debt to asset ratio is great. He has learned from gambling on projects early on and not taking on too much debt.

tax returns...yup. That will change the minds of millions of voters.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Only 2 that count the others are wasted votes at best and spliting the conservative vote at worst.

No third party has a chance to win.

Yeh I know the story line...blah blah blah. Truth is that the DNC and the GOP have 60+% of the vote wrapped up no matter who they run. Sad but true.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Unless you live in a battleground state, your vote will not make any difference if you vote for the dominant party. On the other hand, voting for a third party can rob the major parties of a mandate and elevate the third party to viability in the next election. Given that I live in a "blue" state, I will probably vote Green to rob Clinton of a clear majority here. It's a no-brainer.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In a sense Trump is the first independent candidate to run since Ross Perot - Who was actually leading in the polls before
he decided to quit [said 'they' threatened his daughter] - Trump on the other hand would not, and will not, quit.

One reason Trump won the nomination is becuase he refused to follow the mainstream thinking of the Republican 'in-crowd'
and the Tea party conservatives. Sure he is more of a Republican conservative on many issues - But much of the Republican
elite can't control him - And that's why some of them have turned against him - Yes, it would be interesting to see how a third
party candidate might do - But Trump is as close as you are going to get to an independent.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join