It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump next President of the United States of America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: slider1982

Exactly.

It's better to have a corporate business man, than to have a puppt president who's OWN by big corporations.

You know it's pointless to argue with these guys.

They will never change their mindset.

All you can do is defeat them.

Trump is going to do exactly that.

And, Trump is everything they hate about America.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well...That leaves out Hillary and the Democrats.

www.washingtontimes.com...

$20 trillion man: National debt nearly doubles during Obama presidency

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: AlienView

You don't really believe that, do you?
Trump is the one to destroy the US, he will make the rich richer and the poor poorer, he will lead the world into ww3, make everybody burn the stars and stripes in hate and he is carrying out the agenda of the perverted remains of what once was freemasonry.

Clinton knows how to run a nation for her own enrichment. If you like how things are going then vote for her.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yay to all that!

I'm like you, I voted for Bill too and was disappointed.

I've never heard a semi-good reason to vote for hillary ever. (forget the scandals even)

There is NO reason she even should be running for potus!

When I heard Trump was running, I said great, someone who can run an organization.

Frankly I'm disgusted with the dems for offering only hillary.

It showed me how bankrupt the party is.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

Johnson/Weld

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Trump will be the best president US has ever had.

His economic drive and program equals or exceeds that of Ronald Reagan. Reagan on the other hand did not inherit a situation so precarious and run down as Trump will, but twice the effect then, when Trumps hits his drive on.

That said folks, the two periods of Trump will be the absolutely BEST TIME in YOUR LIFE ... So saddle on, and enjoy the ride. We are entering a historic period, with nothing so far matching it.

And I love it. Every second of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I wish people would stop using this argument, because it's been shown over and over again that it is not a valid one.

What? Trump hasn't gone through several bankruptcies, leaving contractors, vendors and workers unpaid? Oh yeah, according to The Donald, "Bankruptcy is good business."

Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA TODAY NETWORK investigation found hundreds of people – carpenters, dishwashers, painters, even his own lawyers – who say he didn’t pay them for their work.

Donald Trump often portrays himself as a savior of the working class who will "protect your job." But a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found he has been involved in more than 3,500 lawsuits over the past three decades — and a large number of those involve ordinary Americans, like the Friels, who say Trump or his companies have refused to pay them.
www.usatoday.com...

Yeah, that's the guy we want handling our national debt! NOT!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great. Thanks to the majority of people in this country being total freaking morons, our choices are now Hillary or Hillary-Lite for President.

Good going idiots.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And, Trump is everything they hate about America.

Exactly! Hypocrisy, exploitation, bigotry, hatred, anti-intellectualism, ignorance, arrogance, self-righteousness, selfishness, celebrity-obsessed, devious, brash... need I go on?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
And if He loses the race and all His $$$ ($$ He had to begin with , by the way...) then He can just declare bankruptcy again.. Yeah, big gambler. That is like playing BlackJack and hitting 18 and 19 each time because if You lose, they just give You Your $$$ back. Like online Poker and going 'all-in' with a deuce and seven off-suit, lose that hand and then clicking 'reset'..

What is Trump on His 4th or 5th bankruptcy? Great businessman.. A great businessman is someone who DOESN'T go bankrupt, or at least just once or twice...

Nobody has seen His financials but 'okay' lets 'ass/u/me' He has billions... How much do You want to bet that He pulls out before the erection? He is doing this for the $$$ WAKE THE SNIP UP!!!

This is almost as bad as the Clinton Cabal supporters, A L M O S T...

It seems like only yesterday a great businessman's first and often only resposibility was to the shareholders. Now it's just about waking up rich. Bankruptcies don't matter anymore.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

't really believe that, do you? Trump is the one to destroy the US, he will make the rich richer and the poor poorer, he will lead the world into ww3, make everybody burn the stars and stripes in hate and he is carrying out the agenda of the perverted remains of what once was freemasonry.

That's quite a bit of prophesy. Everyone has turned into Nostradamus this political season. That's the sort of thinking his would-be assassin had going through his head.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Delusions of grandeur. Trump will not be the next president. Accept it so it will hurt less come November.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Funny enough, Trump supports all those things so he's certainly no better than Clinton.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

A small part of me actually wants Trump to win so when he fails so big all of us can say I told you so. But having him destroy this country isn't worth it.
edit on 21-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well, the Dems had two better choices than Hillary or did you forget that? Just like the Repubs had more choices than Trump. I'm disgusted with both parties for giving us Clinton V Trump. Thoroughly disgusted.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What Better Way to Trump the Rich and Powerful of your Social Class than by becoming the Most Powerful Executive on the Planet ? His Peers show him No respect it seems , if Elected , then they will have to at Least Pretend they do .

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Are you out of your mind? Wth is wrong with you, I am an assassin because I state my opinion?
Apologise, now!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm not calling you an assassin. I said his attempted-assassin had the same predictions about the future. It's dangerous thinking and an incitement to violence, not to mention absurd.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It is not absurd, I tried to remember everyone there is an alternative with Johnson. And who do you think you are, the thought police?
He is a narcissistic idiot, hoping to profit from others bankruptcy, caressing his ego because he fell out of the forbes list, if you seriously believe he is fit for presidency you deserve it.
Everybody already thinks the US has gone collectively mad, because of the choice of candidates.
I thought you're smart...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I'm not calling you an assassin. I said his attempted-assassin had the same predictions about the future. It's dangerous thinking and an incitement to violence, not to mention absurd.

Trump is the one to destroy the US, he will make the rich richer and the poor poorer, he will lead the world into ww3, make everybody burn the stars and stripes in hate and he is carrying out the agenda of the perverted remains of what once was freemasonry.

Sounds like the hopes and dreams of every fundamentalist Christian I've ever met, as well as the prophecy of most ATS avid Trump supporters when talking about Hillary's presidency!

edit on 21-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join