For the record - I am a registered Republican - Why am I a registered Republican when more often than not I've been
arguing for, and usually support most liberal causes? In fact I voted for Obama and except for Obamacare, which was, in my
opinion, a missed opportunity by the then majority Democratic congress, was not that bad a President - In fact, given the
circumstances of the country when he got into office - And the fact that the Republicans fought him tooth and nail to ruin
his Presidency - did a vey decent job.
So why am I a Republican at all ! - In two word Bill Clinton - who I also supported until he got into office and gave me the
first real tast of disillusionment - I thought I would never vote for a Democrat again UNTIL the last George Bush who showed me that maybe I should
not trust any politician - they all seem to be driven by agendas that the public is not fully aware of.
So why would I hype Trump over Clinton
When Bill Clinton was President radio talk shows and call in talk shows were very popular - It was before our current era
of popular internet forums such as this one, And until Bill Clinton was impeached the talk show hosts and the call in
listeners made a good case that Clinton [aka. 'Slick Willy"] was the devil himself and Hillary was his wiife.
Was it all true - were all the dead bodies and scandals surrounding the so called Clintonistas true? - too many cases and
too much evidence would make any reasonable person think twice before ever supporting a Clinton again - And at least
several books have been written on Clinton crimes and scandals. So admittedly I have an automatic prejudice against
Hillary - And given all that went on with her husband wonder why and how she became the nominee of the Democrats.
Joe Biden I would have seriously looked at and even though a little too far left for my tastes, still I would have considered
But Hillary has acquired so much bad Karma from her husband's days in office up to the current obvious national security
violations with her emails - that, to me, she is not fit to be President.
Now, why would I support Trump?
1. He is not a professional politician - and yet defeated a bunch of professional politiians to achieve the nomination.
That is a big plus.
2. With all the dumb things Trump sometimes says, and which the Clintons keep repeating over and over again in commercials - they have little else to
demonize him - If he was corrupt you would have seen evidence of that by now.
3. As little as I think about the real estate business - I would still trust a businessman over a politician.
4. Am I sure that Trump will be a good President? - No, But I'm sure Hillary will be a bad one - In fact Hillary is the dangerous candidate - not
She will divide this country much worse than the serious divide we have now
- And it would not surprise me if she too ended up at an impeachment trial - I'd rather have Trump - It is time for
someone who knows "The Art of the Deal" to be President of the US.