It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump next President of the United States of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (1787)

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America......

Say you were worth a few billion dollars - Had all the money anyone in the world world
would be more that happy with - you could live like a king - do anything you want
- Would you risk this money - risk your life - for a nation of people, most of which
can only dream about your riches! - Would you Mr, Miss, and Mrs. America do this?

Why would you do this? - Why risk all you own including your life for a mixed group
of people - many of which will despise you if you tell them the truth?

Do you really love the people who made you rich? Do you somehow feel obligated, as a
man questioning his soul to pay these people back?

We hear you !

Donald J. Trump is gambling everything he has to fight for you Mr. and Mrs America.

He has forught essentially as an independent against a major political party and showed
the will of the people is still strong - He triumphed - For you see Donald Trump has become 'we the people' - the same people that created this great country and will not let it die !

We the people of the United States of America, in order to preserve the republic of
the United States, its constitution, and the people it represents, do hereby put into
nomination for President Donald J. Trump - and "swear our lives, our liberty, and our
sacred honor" against the corrupt element that opposes him !

OK Mr. Trump, want to gamble again on the people who made you rich?
Well you have some friends here - We will make you President of our country

Donald Trump was a dreamer all his life - And you America can you still dream ?
- still dream the impossible dream ? - The dream that made us great !

"I AM YOUR VOICE

To every parent who dreams for their child, and every child who dreams for their future, I say these words to you:

I’m With You, and I will FIGHT for you, and I will WIN for YOU."

- Donald J. Trump

edit on 21-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

He is just a stranger with enough money to run. He is a corporate business man, He knows how to make profits at the expense of other people. The economy is filled with people like him and it's going to #.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

He is a corporate business man,

Indeed, what better person to sort out the national debt................

RA

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Trump is only the better of two seriously flawed choices
How can anyone be a true believer beggars belief

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

You don't really believe that, do you?
Trump is the one to destroy the US, he will make the rich richer and the poor poorer, he will lead the world into ww3, make everybody burn the stars and stripes in hate and he is carrying out the agenda of the perverted remains of what once was freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And if He loses the race and all His $$$ ($$ He had to begin with , by the way...) then He can just declare bankruptcy again.. Yeah, big gambler. That is like playing BlackJack and hitting 18 and 19 each time because if You lose, they just give You Your $$$ back. Like online Poker and going 'all-in' with a deuce and seven off-suit, lose that hand and then clicking 'reset'..

What is Trump on His 4th or 5th bankruptcy? Great businessman.. A great businessman is someone who DOESN'T go bankrupt, or at least just once or twice...

Nobody has seen His financials but 'okay' lets 'ass/u/me' He has billions... How much do You want to bet that He pulls out before the erection? He is doing this for the $$$ WAKE THE SNIP UP!!!

This is almost as bad as the Clinton Cabal supporters, A L M O S T...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

edit on 8/21/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Man it is Sunday morning and Mr and Mrs America are having a go before getting the kids up and ready for church...and trump in the last thing on their minds...the rich are different. Need evidence?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Just what in hell is he risking ? How do you see he's risks any freakin thing?.
He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's not risking by anything by running. He's still going to be the same selfish little Donny boy looking for attention. Looking to be the center of everything.
Risking every thing my foot. He's not putting himself or his fortunes at risk.
You sure have a different view of trump than the rest of the world. I don't know how it developed but it's different.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Umm someone who knows how to run a nation. That's who.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Umm someone who knows how to run a nation. That's who.

Well the US supposedly had that the last 16 years, how well did it work out???...

RA

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Just fine. What's the major problem?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yeah, the country is doing sooo awesome. Not like we're having stagnant wages and rioting in the streets or anything.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Donald J. Trump is gambling everything he has to fight for you Mr. and Mrs America.

He isn't gambling jack crap. If anything he is doing nothing but increasing the value of his name that he leases out.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What's the major problem ?

We're America...Were 10-2

We are playing for a first round bye.

Now, get out there and win one for Murica...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

He is a corporate business man,

Indeed, what better person to sort out the national debt................

RA

With his history of bankruptcy and defaulted loans is he really the right person for the job?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Exactly.

It's better to have a corporate business man, than to have a puppt president who's OWN by big corporations.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
For the record - I am a registered Republican - Why am I a registered Republican when more often than not I've been
arguing for, and usually support most liberal causes? In fact I voted for Obama and except for Obamacare, which was, in my
opinion, a missed opportunity by the then majority Democratic congress, was not that bad a President - In fact, given the
circumstances of the country when he got into office - And the fact that the Republicans fought him tooth and nail to ruin
his Presidency - did a vey decent job.

So why am I a Republican at all ! - In two word Bill Clinton - who I also supported until he got into office and gave me the
first real tast of disillusionment - I thought I would never vote for a Democrat again UNTIL the last George Bush who showed me that maybe I should not trust any politician - they all seem to be driven by agendas that the public is not fully aware of.

So why would I hype Trump over Clinton

When Bill Clinton was President radio talk shows and call in talk shows were very popular - It was before our current era
of popular internet forums such as this one, And until Bill Clinton was impeached the talk show hosts and the call in
listeners made a good case that Clinton [aka. 'Slick Willy"] was the devil himself and Hillary was his wiife.

Was it all true - were all the dead bodies and scandals surrounding the so called Clintonistas true? - too many cases and
too much evidence would make any reasonable person think twice before ever supporting a Clinton again - And at least
several books have been written on Clinton crimes and scandals. So admittedly I have an automatic prejudice against
Hillary - And given all that went on with her husband wonder why and how she became the nominee of the Democrats.
Joe Biden I would have seriously looked at and even though a little too far left for my tastes, still I would have considered
Bernie Sanders.

But Hillary has acquired so much bad Karma from her husband's days in office up to the current obvious national security
violations with her emails - that, to me, she is not fit to be President.

Now, why would I support Trump?

1. He is not a professional politician - and yet defeated a bunch of professional politiians to achieve the nomination.
That is a big plus.

2. With all the dumb things Trump sometimes says, and which the Clintons keep repeating over and over again in commercials - they have little else to demonize him - If he was corrupt you would have seen evidence of that by now.

3. As little as I think about the real estate business - I would still trust a businessman over a politician.

4. Am I sure that Trump will be a good President? - No, But I'm sure Hillary will be a bad one - In fact Hillary is the dangerous candidate - not TRump
She will divide this country much worse than the serious divide we have now
- And it would not surprise me if she too ended up at an impeachment trial - I'd rather have Trump - It is time for
someone who knows "The Art of the Deal" to be President of the US.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I wish people would stop using this argument, because it's been shown over and over again that it is not a valid one.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Ok I am not a American so I do not get all the news but let me take a shot...

Proxy wars in middle east

Massive national Debt crisis

Social unrest

Patriot act

Unbelievable amount of government spying on its own citizens

"Private" prison industrial complex

TSA (Land of the free??)

A police force that now looks like a full blown army

constant 2nd amendment pressure

Immigration control that is a total mess

You now live in a nation where a child is not expect to out live their parents, healthy lifestyle!!!??

Lobby,Lobby and Lobby some more

Missing "trillions"!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is it? who has it and for what??

Honestly you can go on and on.........

If you want a Dynasty running the country then get in another Clinton I guess..

RA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join