It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are my thoughts on being burgled this morning.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I just bought a fresh box of consequences though. Did you know they make dragons breath rounds for a 410 now? I love fire.

Don't play with those, they'll rot out your barrel quickly.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, I have an update.

I suppose it's a partial victory. The neighbors were packing their stuff over the last couple of days. I went to the station and informed the dispatcher of their intent to flee.

The officers showed up later to serve an arrest warrant for the pair of them, but they were not at the residence. One of the officers chose to keep close watch over the house for the remainder of the evening.

They caught and arrested the wife. She is in jail, I hope she gets tired of it and tells them where the husband is hiding.

He is still at large.

I've made note of the vehicles that have come to remove the belongings of the accused. I was cruising town looking for them this morning. I drove past a gathering where an angry heavy Mexican dude threw up his arms at me and yelled something I couldn't hear over my exhaust. It could have been him. I don't know.

The posting is on the police FB page this morning.

The news is spreading. I feel fantastic about it.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well, I have an update.

I suppose it's a partial victory. The neighbors were packing their stuff over the last couple of days. I went to the station and informed the dispatcher of their intent to flee.

The officers showed up later to serve an arrest warrant for the pair of them, but they were not at the residence. One of the officers chose to keep close watch over the house for the remainder of the evening.

They caught and arrested the wife. She is in jail, I hope she gets tired of it and tells them where the husband is hiding.

He is still at large.

I've made note of the vehicles that have come to remove the belongings of the accused. I was cruising town looking for them this morning. I drove past a gathering where an angry heavy Mexican dude threw up his arms at me and yelled something I couldn't hear over my exhaust. It could have been him. I don't know.

The posting is on the police FB page this morning.

The news is spreading. I feel fantastic about it.

Well, that's a lot better result than I've ever seen from the times I've been robbed...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Did you change your locks? Seems like the family and their friends might want to shoot the messenger...I'd be very careful if I were you. Not afraid or anything, but wary...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Of course, and I am. Bout to copy some photos from the the woman's FB of her spouse and post them on the PD page for reference. All in good fun.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Of course, and I am. Bout to copy some photos from the the woman's FB of her spouse and post them on the PD page for reference. All in good fun.

Lol! Good. Yeah, I would think anything non-violent is good on the list of 'things to do'. I sure wish I knew who broke into my boat (I live on a boat), stole some expensive watches and a .45. The hassle of reporting the gun, and the cops in the area are not very into citizens owning firearms, so I was pretty much made to feel like more of a criminal than the schmuck who broke into the boat. It's not some 500K boat, just an older 45' trawler I try to keep in decent shape...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I understand.

I live so far from water, I forget what it even sounds like.

It's a shame that the police in your area have that attitude. The guys here have been very understanding and eager to help.
I haven't always had good things to say about police here on ATS. I now know personally that there are good ones out there. It's easy lose sight of that in this day and age.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I want to empathize for you, but you keep calling them Mexican. That sir is RACIST!!!

If that wasn't bad enough, you keep referring to each as her/wife and him/husband. That sir is SEXIST! AND, it doesn't respect if one of them might be transgendered, nor how transgendered people reading your words might feel about you using those "loaded" terms.

If your able to get their phone numbers, I know a choice way you can at least get your 'entertainment's worth' out of them. PM.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join