It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Family - Haiti's Tyrant Warlords Of Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Clinton Family has a long history in Haiti. If you read my last OP regarding the Clinton's and Haiti, you already know that they siphoned off millions, maybe billions, of relief funds from the people of Haiti after the 2010 earthquakes while Hillary was in office. In this post I would like to illustrate that the Clinton's pillaging of Haiti did not start nor did it end with the earthquake that killed roughly 300k people.

Haiti is the most economically depressed nation in the western hemisphere The above article explains why, which has a lot to do with the multiple military interventions sponsored by the Clinton's. This is standard operating procedure for the Clinton's: overthrow governments, install your own puppets, and then pillage and plunder the people, the resources, and anything else of value for personal gain.

In 1994 during Bill Clinton's Presidency, the USA sent 20,000 troops to overthrow the Haitian government

By 1996, Haitians were scratching their heads in bewilderment, asking themselves Why has America come to save us? Who will save us now? Ten years later, by almost every measure, Haiti was worse off than it was before Clinton had “rescued” it from the illegitimate regime of General Raoul Cedras and his gang of terrorist enforcers, known by the acronym FRAPH.

In 2009, Bill Clinton was named the "Special Envoy To Haiti"
United Nations Website/Article

The Clinton's have been deeply involved in Haiti for a very, very long time. The first trip the Clinton's took was right after their wedding day:
As you can see in this article - please read, this is very important to understand the entire bigger picture

The Clintons’ high-profile interest in Haiti dates back almost all the way to their wedding in 1975. Shortly after their honeymoon in Acapulco, Bill and Hillary Clinton received an invitation from David Edwards — a friend and Citibank executive — to accompany him to Haiti.

This article is also very important, detailing the Clinton's involvement in every single political election made in Haiti
Hillary Clinton's Long Shadow

The island’s deeply flawed elections — held last August and October, backed by over $33 million in US funding — triggered massive political unrest this past January.

Chelsea Clinton Also Had A Large Role In Haiti She does happen to work for the Clinton foundation. This has been a family affair from day 1. You can read a full memo sent from Chelsea to Bill and Hillary, where she describes what an absolute corrupt nightmare that Haiti was after the earthquake. Be sure to read it, as it really sheds light on how the post-earthquake efforts were handled by all of the criminals involved.

This thread could go on forever. The Clinton family has been operating Haiti from behind the scenes for a long, long time. Every politician involved in Haiti, has been put there and controlled by the Clinton's. The flow of money and power in Haiti has been steered by the Clinton's. Every decision, and every result of said decision, is caused by the Clinton's. Haiti has been quite the cash cow for the Clinton's. Their friends have enjoyed getting contracts, where they have enjoyed making millions of dollars by providing low to no results. One such benefactor has been Warren Buffet of Berkshire Hathaway. His mobile home company Clayton homes received a MASSIVE contract. In the end, they provided a faulty formaldehyde ridden structure that caused illness in anyone that utilized them.
Warren Buffet / Clayton Homes
youtu.be...

Here is another great video by VICE that illustrates the robbery of Haiti after the earthquake:
youtu.be...

If you would like to get more information regarding Haiti, check out this website below.
Institute For Justice And Democracy In Haiti
www.ijdh.org...
All you need to do is a quick search for "Clinton" to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. It is all intertwined, it involves the big banks, large corporations, the state department, NGO's, The Red Cross, and more. This OP could go on the length of a few books. This goes so deep that the amount of time I have spent researching it, which is A LOT, isn't even scraping the barrel of corruption.

Why is this important? Hillary Clinton is running for president. She claims to care for the poor, blacks, the oppressed, income inequality, peace, ending war, fighting the big banks, and much more. Everything that the Clinton's have done in Haiti is the EXACT OPPOSITE. They are the direct cause of murder and destruction. Women are oppressed. There are massive amounts of sweatshops and child labor.People in Haiti are still living without access to basic human needs, like housing, clean water, medical care, food, and more. Violence is rampant. There is a massive rape problem that has been ongoing. The entire government that is run by the Clinton's is utterly corrupt and serves the Clinton's and their friends.

If you are planning on voting for Clinton, then you really need to consider what has happened, and continues happening to the people of Haiti. This is what happens when the Clinton's are in power. They do not care about human life. This is a shining example of what the Clinton family represents. This is not a conspiracy. This is not "right wing slander." These are facts, and it is all public knowledge. Everything Hillary says she stands for can be seen as an outright lie. If she cared at all about anything that she claims, then Haiti would not be living in the nightmare of poverty, sickness, violence, and corruption that it is.

Do you want the USA to look like this? Do you want to support and promote the oppression of poor black people in Haiti? Do you her to hold the highest office in the land? I cannot stand for this, and it hurts my heart seeing what the people of Haiti are going through. This is important, and this information needs to be shared with everyone. Stand against the Tyrants of Haiti - The Clinton Family.

If you have any human empathy at all, then please, vote for anyone other than Hillary.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Outstanding exposee on the Clinton Foundation "anti-Christ" like crimes on Haiti.

Why?

Rush Limbaugh gave a critque of Trump speeches during the Primaries election in retrospect during this past week. "Why" was missing in all.

"Hillary is a crook" - Trump.
But why?

S&Fs!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I hope there is a god somewhere.

This is all i can think of.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Off topic, but I went to see Muse a long time ago. Tickets were sold out so I had to go to a scalper. I had never even heard of them before I went to see them that night. When it started, I was thinking to myself "this is kinda wussy." As the night went on, the lyrics in combination with the 1984 imagery, and I was 100% sold.

I was amazed that a band that was singing about the police state and NWO was able to make it in the music business.

Absolutely incredible.
On topic: If there is a God out there, he/she/it does not approve of the Clinton family, and they have a one way ticket to hell.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
But up front they play the role of benefactor, so caring and benign.

Clinton and the other Bush did the same thing in the aftermath of Katrina. Remember all the warnings that said be careful who you donate money to? There were so many scam organizations, soliciting 'cash donations' to vague charities...

C-Span public service announcement

edit on 20-8-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I've read everything you've linked in this and the last thread with the exception of anything from the IJDH site (just haven't gotten to it yet). Good presentation, lots of information and a topic much more deserving of media coverage than the "scandals" pushed by the GOP.

I have to wonder why the GOP hasn't been all over this and why the Trump campaign hasn't either?

The Clinton involvement is probably the greatest demonstration of both the Clinton's full embrace of horrendous neoliberal globalist policies that have only ever served as a way for the wealthy elite to reap tremendous profits from the poorest nations in the world at the expense of the people of those nations and an abject failure of policy and administration. Not to mention the disinfrachisemnet of these people as their right to self-determination is robbed from them and corrupt puppet regimes are installed — "US-friendly" regimes that always seem to end up being as bad or in some cases, much worse than what they replaced.

While not quite as egregious as in the Eisenhower era Dulles Brothers banana republics, it certainly has the appearance of the being just the latest iteration of the same 'ol s# and an absolute debacle.

That said, given what I've read, I'm not arriving at some of the same conclusions as you are and I'm wondering if there might be some additional information you could share? (links would be great)

Specifically:

They are the direct cause of murder and destruction.

Directly would imply that they either murdered people or had them murdered. Did you actually mean that they are indirectly responsible?

The entire government that is run by the Clinton's is utterly corrupt and serves the Clinton's and their friends.

I did see that John Rhodam was on the board of a gold mining operation but as of the writing of the article, their permit was on hold (which puts into question how much direct control the Clinton's possess over the day to day governing of Haiti) and also that Bill Clinton was responsible for the purchase of trailers for hurricane shelters manufactured by the same company that built the "FEMA trailers" that were outgasing formaldehyde, Claymont Homes I think it was. This company it seems is a subsidary of Berksire Hathaway and therefore ultimately owned in some part by Clinton friend, Warren Buffet.

Frankly the John Rhodam thing looks to be much ado about nothing imo. What I am interested in is are there any direct connections between the Clintons and Chemonics in particular but also Thor Construction or CEMEX.

Do you want the USA to look like this?

As I said above, we've been doing similar things at least for the last 60-70 years. Throw a dart at a map of Central and South America and you're more likely than not going to hit a country where something similar has occurred. In fact, what's ignored (and I'm not blaming, I know the limits of posting threads) is the American involvement in Haiti under the Duvaliers, particularly "Baby Doc."

That doesn't make any of it less disgusting but the above is a non sequitur.

They do not care about human life.

I don't get that impression though it's understable that someone might. It seems to from what I read, that the Clinton's were well-intentioned at least inasmuch as they were all-in on Haiti and by all accounts, they were expecting to be able to point to Haiti as a shinning example of their good works and the successes of their neoliberal strategies.

I won't go so far as to say their interests were strictly or even mainly humanitarian but I don't think they set out to fail, certainly not so miserably.

Rather it looks to me like they just cracked open the same old dusty dog-eared playbook for enriching mega corps and wreaking havoc. Like I said above, no less disgusting but more ineptitude than malfeasance (imo).

At any rate, anything additional that you can have that will save me time searching would be great.

If you have any human empathy at all, then please, vote for anyone other than Hillary.

Here's where I really have to disagree. Hillary certainly represents just the next in a long succession. It's quite understanable if people can't stomach voting for Hillary. However, from what I know of Trump, he's essentially got the same worldview, the same friends, moves in the same circles, makes big promises and runs s# into the ground without any regard for the common person and that's not taking into consideration all the other crap like his white Christian nationalist pandering, overtly authoritarian musings and general uncontrollable public douchebaggery.

Good thread, S&F.
edit on 2016-8-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I believe they do not hammer it more because the Bush family is also deeply involved in making money off of Haiti. One of the groups is actually named www.clintonbushhaitifund.org...

This is one of those things that the entire criminal establishment was/is involved in together, it just so happens that this one happened when both Clinton's were directly giving marching orders.

I say directly because if you give an order to have someone murdered, than you are still guilty of murder even though you did not pull the trigger. The multiple military actions directly murdered thousands and denied the basic rights and needs of thousands more.

Honestly you will need to help me research further. I am too burned out on this I have spent TONS of time on this.

It disgusts me and makes me feel physically ill.

Voting for Trump to me is a vote against the establishment. Who knows he might be more of the same. F em all.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Good information. Thanks. We need to see these people for what they really are.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It looks like there is a possible link to Chemonics via the Podesta Group:

Failed Afghan project highlights Clinton's contractor ties

The company was allowed to continue its work with the agency despite the fraud, and remains one of USAID's top contractors.

Louis Berger and other top firms have relied on a lobbying firm founded by John Podesta, the man who now chairs Clinton's campaign, to fight reforms that would have cut back on contracts to big development players like itself.

The Podesta Group lobbies for the Council of International Development Companies, of which Louis Berger is a member. But Podesta's ties to businesses, like Louis Berger, that continued to win lucrative State Department contracts under Clinton despite records of failure have raised additional questions about the way political influence was used to enrich well-connected companies during Clinton's tenure.

Among the CIDC companies is Chemonics International, a Washington-based development company, has long been a preferred USAID contractor.

That's from the Washington Examiner who is strongly pro-GOP so they of course ignore that Chemonics has been benefiting from cronyism in the US and abroad, bilking US tax payers through USAID contracts and delivering debacles going straight back to the Reagan administration:

Cozy Links to a U.S Agency Prove Useful to a Rice Trader

Dozens of interviews, court and corporate documents and hundreds of Federal documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act provide the following details about how Erly used an obscure Government program to corner a valuable market:

It is understandable that A.I.D. came to mind. Chemonics International, one of the few profitable subsidiaries of Erly Industries, relies on agency contracts for more than 98 percent of its revenues. On the Aqaba project, Mr. Murphy said, Chemonics knew the right person to see.

"I don't have any problems with that," said Mr. Murphy, a conservative Republican who claims friendship with former President Ronald Reagan and other Republican stalwarts.

But, according to Mr. Murphy, Jordanians were involved in the Aqaba project only because Jordanian law required it -- and because his partner, Wafai Dajani, brother of a former Jordanian Cabinet minister, had "useful" connections. Other Exporters Barred In return for serving as Comet's agent in Jordan, Mr. Dajani and his relatives got consulting fees and a share of the profits. He also invested in the project.

That's a pretty good read but essentially Gerald D. Murphy at that time was the CEO and largest shareholder of Erly of which Chemonics was a subsidary. By exploiting government ties in the US, Iraq and Jordan, they were able to pull off a scheme that allowed another of Erly's subsidaries to corner the Iraqi rice market — and got the American tax payer to subsidize it.

Chemonics in the Bush 43 years:

In this spirit, USAID awarded a contract worth $153 million over three years to the Washington, D.C.-based Chemonics International Inc. The company’s job: provide the information and infrastructure to ensure food security and improve the lives of Afghanistan’s farmers. The program was dubbed Rebuilding Agricultural Markets Program (RAMP). Highly paid experts were flown in to consult. Chemonics worked with 40 NGOs and dozens of subcontractors. In Parwan province, near Kabul, the brain trust envisioned a farmers’ cooperative. Chemonics, along with a French NGO called ACTED, built grain storage silos and greenhouses and invented fruit-drying machinery to preserve perishable produce. Built only two years ago, today these structures sit along a lonely road, looking like war casualties or abandoned children’s playthings. All had collapsed or disintegrated during their first Afghan winter, before the farmers had ever used them. The farmers are not heartbroken; they say they would never have used these flimsy storage solutions for their crops anyway because their fruits, grains, and vegetables would have been easy prey for thieves.

and in the Clinton and Bush 41 years:

According to the The Center for Public Integrity, 90 percent of Chemonics’ income is from taxpayer money funneled through USAID. Chemonics’ controlling owner, Scott Spangler, served as a senior USAID director under the first President Bush. Between 1990 and 2003, Spangler and his wife gave about $100,000 to the Republican Party. The Center’s profile of the firm includes details on Chemonics’ spotty past: In September 1997, the company received a $26 million five-year USAID contract to promote democracy in local government in Poland. During the first year of the project, Management Systems International, independent evaluators hired by USAID, called it poorly designed, and criticized Chemonics for not hiring locals and instead hiring too many consultants who hadn’t worked in Poland before. “The returns [on] cost of the first year, $7.3 million, are very difficult to show,” said Management Systems’ report for USAID. “Polish counterparts were able to see that the quality was low and resented, justifiably, that [the foreign] experts were being paid large salaries and were producing little.

(Corpwatch source)
edit on 2016-8-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thanks for the input. I will add this to my documentary. I want to have a long format full documentary style video done this week regarding Haiti and the Clinton's. I have an interview setup with one of the observers that has spent time in Haiti and is an expert on the situation for my podcast, so if you have any questions that might make sense to ask, let me know. I want to dig into this as hard as I can.

I know it probably won't do much, but I feel the people of Haiti deserve some justice.

top topics

join